Where to find Cipher cards in guam

Raichu

Unfortunately Cipher has not had a release outside of Japan. You won't find any cipher cards in Guam or anywhere except for Japan.

13 hours ago, GrimmLow said:

Unfortunately Cipher has not had a release outside of Japan. You won't find any cipher cards in Guam or anywhere except for Japan.

Well, not really an English release, but like, regular cipher cards, like how parts of the Philippines recived cipher cards, and I wondered if Guam also gets stuff from both US and Asia

3 minutes ago, Raichu said:

Well, not really an English release, but like, regular cipher cards, like how parts of the Philippines recived cipher cards, and I wondered if Guam also gets stuff from both US and Asia

Oh. In that case I'm not sure how to answer that. I didn't know the Philipines gets cipher cards and I'm not sure they have them in Guam. Sorry I couldn't be of much help. ^_^;

Sometimes, if there's enough of a call in a particular community, local stores will carry stuff even from other countries. It really varies from community to community though, so you'd be unlikely to find out online unless someone from the area is on the same site. If you really want to buy stuff locally, your best bet is asking locally. Otherwise, you're going to need to import from Japan like the rest of us do. AmiAmi has really great prices for sealed product.