Dolphin's Annoying Lag

Actually this isn't only about Radiant Dawn but I thought It's the right place to start a topic.Anyway Dolphin was running really perfect before but one day Dolphin suddenly started lagging especially Radiant Dawn.Well I dont think its about the game because even 8-bit games like Megaman lags a lot.I searched internet a lot about this problem.Well I found some but they didnt work actually.Please help :(

Probably your computer specs. Or some background application using up too much of your computer's power.

On 19.06.2017 at 8:53 PM, DuckPsyk0 said:

@S-Nintendo1985 Can you tell me what you did exactly? I'm running into the same problems and need some help fixing it. Thanks in advance.

I have setted the power setting of windows to power saving mode before and forgot it.Finally someone warned me in dolphin forums and corrected it.(I setted the power setting to high performance)I hope I could be some help with my English.(I'm still learning and not sure if I wrote the sentences correctly)

Edited by S-Nintendo1985