Cipher DLC Screenshots

Hnnnnghh Lando....

These all look super cool. It will be very nice to have an extra Saint for Celica's side in Shade and another Falcon Knight for Alm.

I really want to know their stats before I buy, I'm just waiting for that information; also, the difficulty of the maps to get them, and their spell selections. That said, they'll probably be very good on all fronts and thus must buys. (Maybe I'll buy Inner Sanctum as well- selling stuff from there should net me a good chunk of Sliver, and whatever I keep will obviously be nice too.)

I'm not sure who to send where (assuming it's like the Pitchforks/RotD items, and the characters only join whoever you win their maps first with), and I've been debating this.

Does Alm really need a second flier given he fights so few Terrors? Though his maps are well suited to Pallies. Celica would certainly appreciate yet another winged Banisher. And a second Pally wouldn't hurt either given Conrad comes so late and Atlas is better off in other classes- but thinking on mucky terrain, maybe she doesn't need a second?

Does Celica need more magic users? Well if you opt for Deen over Sonya, and then you factor in Nomah and Boey as bleh, I guess she could benefit from another one or two good ones. Alm could surely use more good magic users, but if you make Kliff and Tobin Mages, Faye a Cleric, and add in Delthea, Alm will have plenty of healing and magical offense.

In other words- there is no absolute wrong or right answer. Right now, I'm thinking Alm gets Shade and Yuzu, while Emma and Lando land a gig with Celica.

If the four (I'm going to wait till their localized names are confirmed to say their names) are going to be added exclusive to which characters that joins in either Alm's or Celica's side for the game. I'm guessing that the Pegasus Knight Cipher girl and Sword Wielding Cipher girl will might be joining Alm's side since Alm only has one default Pegasus ally (Clair) and Faye has the options to choose which four would go to + Alm's group didn't have much sword wielding allies besides the Villagers and Delthea can promote to Priestess since they can gain Swords. And for the Saint Cipher character and the Paladin Cipher character, I think those two would work for Celica's side since Genny is the only Cleric/Saint unit in Celica's army and Alm has two of them (Silque and Tatania) and Conrad is the only Cavalier line unit in Celica's army.

And also, I kinda wondered if the four will have Support Conversations, Duma Final Battle Quotes, Base Conversation, and even a Memory Prism event conversation in the game since the Deliverance members do have unlockable DLC Suuport and Memory Prism conversation events in the game?

Shade looks amazing! I don't know much about Cipher or who these guys are, but at the very least I knew Emma and Shade existed.

It'll be cool to have a dark, sorceress-looking Saint!

3 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

If the four (I'm going to wait till their localized names are confirmed to say their names) are going to be added exclusive to which characters that joins in either Alm's or Celica's side for the game. I'm guessing that the Pegasus Knight Cipher girl and Sword Wielding Cipher girl will might be joining Alm's side since Alm only has one default Pegasus ally (Clair) and Faye has the options to choose which four would go to + Alm's group didn't have much sword wielding allies besides the Villagers and Delthea can promote to Priestess since they can gain Swords. And for the Saint Cipher character and the Paladin Cipher character, I think those two would work for Celica's side since Genny is the only Cleric/Saint unit in Celica's army and Alm has two of them (Silque and Tatania) and Conrad is the only Cavalier line unit in Celica's army.

And also, I kinda wondered if the four will have Support Conversations, Duma Final Battle Quotes, Base Conversation, and even a Memory Prism event conversation in the game since the Deliverance members do have unlockable DLC Suuport and Memory Prism conversation events in the game?

Lando/Emma & Shade/Yuzu supports. All 4 characters have base conversations. They'll presumably have final battle quotes since they already went through giving them fully voiced supports & base conversations and so forth.  No memory prisms, though the maps let you get 3 weapons

I also thought they had accessories to go with them, but I can't find that info. Guess I was thinking of the weapons.

On 18/6/2017 at 2:34 AM, r_n said:

Lando/Emma & Shade/Yuzu supports. All 4 characters have base conversations. They'll presumably have final battle quotes since they already went through giving them fully voiced supports & base conversations and so forth.  No memory prisms, though the maps let you get 3 weapons

I also thought they had accessories to go with them, but I can't find that info. Guess I was thinking of the weapons.

There are accessories but they seem to be Japan only as in order to get them, you need a code which is available in a cipher card starter deck I think.