Favorite Exclusive Weapon

Arthur97

Favorite Exclusive Weapons  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Exclusive Weapons (pick your favorite design for Falchions)

With so many exclusive weapons, which are your favorites? For effects, I excluded distant Counter weapons since they're, well, distant counter weapons. On second thought, I'll just simplify the poll.

Also, why is the Sol Katti a cutlass? 

Edit: Okay, so maybe it's a scimitar which I suppose makes some more sense. 

Edited by Arthur97

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

why is the Sol Katti a cutlass? 

I dont know, but its golden and it looks xexy so I put it as one of my favorites for design :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppppppppppppppp

Tyrfing is my favorite as of right now since the only two units I have with exclusive weapons are Roy and Seliph and my Seliph turned out better then my Roy.

Ragnell and Siegmund have the coolest designs, imo. And some neat effects! Ragnell got built-in Distant Counter like I'd hoped and Siegmund gives buffs to allies, if I recall right. I'm also a bit biased though, because they're Ike and Ephraim's weapons, respectively. :P

Voted for Sol Katti and Dire Thunder.

Sol Katti because it's Lyn's personal weapon and that it's a golden sword (or scimitar?). It also comes with Desperation 2 built in, likely to replicate the combat round in which Lyn finishes off Batta the Beast in the Blazing Blade tutorial.

Dire Thunder for being the unique Brave weapon that deals magic damage.

Sieglinde and Siegfried for me. Love Seiglinde's design and the effect is great too. Siegfried I really like the purple glow of it, and of course distant counter is great.

Seigfried by far. It looks awesome, it has built-in distant counter, and i also happen to like Xander a lot as well.

Gradivus is a close second for pretty much the same reasons, but purple laser sword > cool lance

I like the Ragnell 'cause of all the minor scratches on it.  Brynhildr because death by trees.  Cymbeline because death by sun.

But my overall favorite has to be Raijinto because an electric katana is all I really need in life.

43 minutes ago, V-raptor said:

Seigfried by far. It looks awesome, it has built-in distant counter, and i also happen to like Xander a lot as well.

Gradivus is a close second for pretty much the same reasons, but purple laser sword > cool lance

You can vote for more than one.

31 minutes ago, MediocreLee said:

I like the Ragnell 'cause of all the minor scratches on it.  Brynhildr because death by trees.  Cymbeline because death by sun.

But my overall favorite has to be Raijinto because an electric katana is all I really need in life.

Does it actually have the scratches normally? I know it was looking rather worn in Awakening.

Probably Armads for the effect because it synergizes so well with Hector's stats and natural Distant Counter. Design-wise, I think the Mystletainn is pretty darn cool. 

I picked Alm's Falchion as my sole pick. Western longswords are pretty much my favourite type of sword (katanas and stuff are cool but hnnnng), but I don't like blades that are so long and thick that they must be wielded with both hands. The Valentian Falchion is pretty much the perfect length, but I would have liked the blade to look slightly thicker. Still my favourite though.

7 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

You can vote for more than one.

Does it actually have the scratches normally? I know it was looking rather worn in Awakening.

Even in the official art of it you can kinda see it has seen some battles with scratches and stuff.  I mostly like it because it looks like a blade that has gone through some tough times.

I particularly like Naga due to the really satisfying moment of inflicting massive amounts of damage onto (generally low-res) dragon units, especially when using Julia's Dragon Fang special. That a dragon gets summoned is also pretty nice, distinguishing the tome from the Falchions.

Dire Thunder would come second for its neat, extended "brave attack" animation when used by Olwen/Reinhardt.

Voted for all the weapons with built in Distant Counter, + Dire Thunder

out of the DC ones I like Raijinto most though out of Ryoma bias and Thunder bias but they literally all do the same thing so I think they all deserve it