Favorite Exclusive Weapon

Arthur97

Favorite Exclusive Weapons  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Exclusive Weapons (pick your favorite design for Falchions)

3 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

I simply pointed out I can see Lumi's side of this as someone that is trilingual and an outside observer to what occurred.

I was in no way offended with what you said. Simply that you don't seem to be considerate in this instance.

I'm not that considerate of a person. It's a flaw I'll admit, but this is not an instance where I think consideration was necessary. It's a word people. I may have inflamed the situation, and for that I apologize, but the initial statements were relatively harmless. Also, I'm done with this. I will reply no more to this argument. Back to the weapons!

Edited by Arthur97

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Clarine said:

Hold. Is it not simply Serenes Forest etiquette to not "derail" threads? I say, such ill-manners towards your own etiquette system is simply not done!

We need more people like this^

I just came back to say that Sieglinde's Effect is amazing XD

Buffing blade tome to near maximum with one unit is incredibly busted for anything you would want to do with it, from the arena to tempest torture lol If only I could pull a flipping Eirika :/

Edited by Arcanite

I went for the Distant Counter Weapons, Dire Thunder, The Twin buff weapons, Armads, and Deathly Daggers.

I would vote for Sieglinde but alas, I have yet to pull an Eirika, let alone a 5* one.

Out of the Distant Counter weapons, I like Siegfried the most if only because I use Xander the most - he's basically Hectorslayer.

Naga.

In terms of visual design, Sieglinde and Siegmund are the runners up.

20 hours ago, Aera said:

Why does Valaskjalf look like you just asdgklsdg the keyboard...

Most weird-looking Norse words look perfectly normal if English weren't a dumb language that insists on keeping the orthography of other languages with disparate pronunciation intact.

Valaskjalf would look pretty damned normal as "Valaskialf" because j's next to most other consonants in English look weird.

7 hours ago, Aera said:

i cant believe i started something by ironically posting

irony

1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning.
  2. Literature.
    1. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
    2. (especially in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., especially as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.
  3. Socratic irony.
  4. dramatic irony.
  5. an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been,expected.
  6. the incongruity of this.
  7. an objectively sardonic style of speech or writing.

Assuming it was not metallic, ironic your post was not.

Naga because there's nothing like calling a dragon to eat a dragon

Aura because it doesn't kill people, it just beams them up to aliens

Eksewhatever because of Zelphiel little sword twirl

Hautclere because it looks cool. And is an axe.

Gameplay-wise, the only one I have that actually makes a difference in fights more often than not is Armads.

Aesthetically though, there's something just exceedingly satisfying about the little tree that Brynhildr pops into existence. If only I actually had a Leo.

So unless I'm blind or stupid, I didn't see Mjolnir, my favorite, but I chose Mysletainn because it looks fucking dope.

6 minutes ago, Heruseus said:

So unless I'm blind or stupid, I didn't see Mjolnir, my favorite, but I chose Mysletainn because it looks fucking dope.

That's probably because Ishtar, Blume and Leptor aren't characters in Heroes (yet)?