Hiya (^-^)/

SakuraBlossom1

Hiya you can call me pink :). I've been a long time fan of this site but never made an account until may 19. I'm a big fan of fire emblem since I was kid and currently working on a hack FE7.It;s driving me crazy XD. I'm stuck on a couple of things, so I've had to stop sadly. Hopefully I can find out how to get unstuck soon so I can get back to it. Very happy to join the forums, and hope I can be of some help, and get some help back as well. I notice it's been really quiet lately around here. Where did everybody go o.o? I love to edit and Photoshop pictures. It's a favorite hobby of mine. Is there a forum here that people request for that? Perhaps someone would want it for a game or something. No claiming it as there own though. I don't do anything related to that. If it's anything other then that and following the rules then I'd be happy to help.

Edited by SakuraBlossom1

Congratulations on officially joining! I think most people start off lurking for some reason, a lot still are even with accounts. I see a new member joining almost every hour daily, and there's like 20 people that post. Would you mind showing me some of your work? I'm interested in hearing about your hack too.

Welcome to the Forest, Pink!

10 hours ago, SakuraBlossom1 said:

I notice it's been really quiet lately around here. Where did everybody go o.o?

You sure? Because with E3 there's a lot of talks going on.

11 hours ago, SakuraBlossom1 said:

Is there a forum here that people request for that?

I don't recall if such a post exist.

Have a nice day and keep enjoying your stay! Also a link to the question thread for hacks : https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/forum/37-questions/

I made this account specifically to get help for my hack so I found the question forum right away. If you go on there you can see one of my posts asking for help with battle animations.Thank you for suggesting it though ^-^ Glad to know this place is still quite active I was a bit worried lol. I was like oh no! I finally joined and then it go's dead O.O no fair! Well glad my worry was for nothing :). Also sure if I ever get unstuck with it I will try to post some stuff about it, and show you guys. Just been mostly really busy with real life more these days.

Edited by SakuraBlossom1