Favorite fictional weapon?

DisobeyedCargo

I think the rods from Legend of Zelda (mainly Link to the Past) were pretty badass. Just a stick with a ball on top and it shoots ice or fire. This was when I was like 9 years old though. I don't really remember any cool fictional weapons nowadays.

Oh yeah, and dat grappling hook. I've always wanted one ever since then.

Edited by KongDude

8 hours ago, Køkø said:

It's a secret.  You'lI never guess. :B):

Does it begin with an "H" and end with a "y"?? :O

Random but... probably BFG9000 lmao. First OP awesome weapon I remember using in a game, haha.

I also super like the absurd thought that went into Crissaegrim in Castlevania: SotN :D

20 minutes ago, MadJak91 said:

I think you mean begins with "F" and ends in "i". The name is canon, use it.

Anyway, I like Elite Swords from Halo and the Bow of Light from Breath of the Wild.

Edited by Hylian Air Force

I'd go for the Ultima Weapon, Judgement Staff, Whale Whisker and Octagon Rod from Final Fantasy; being the last two mentioned are from Final Fantasy IX.

The Master sword from the Legend of Zelda, Gonturan the blue sword from Robin Mckinley's Hero and the Crown and the dagger that Magpie Windwitch uses in the DreamDark book series I forget the name right now since I haven't read those books in awhile but it is really cool.

The RCP90 from Goldeneye 007. Or maybe the solid megaphone that Ebismaru uses in the Goemon games. Or the sniper helmet in MDK.  I could probbably do favorite wreapons by genre but overall is too hard.

10 hours ago, MadJak91 said:

Random but... probably BFG9000 lmao. First OP awesome weapon I remember using in a game, haha.

I also super like the absurd thought that went into Crissaegrim in Castlevania: SotN :D

OMG, how'd you know?!

10 hours ago, Hylian Air Force said:

Anyway, I like Elite Swords from Halo and the Bow of Light from Breath of the Wild.

People have been using the H spelling longer than the F. It could be hard for some people to use a new name after being used to the original. I use them interchangeably, so I don't really care which is used. 

Outside of FE with Ragnell, Sol Katti, and Raijinto (seriously an electric katana is so cool).  Kanshou and Bakuya from Fate/Stay Night are really cool.  I like almost all of the weapons in RWBY (because they're also guns!), but I think my favorite has to go to Riyu Bang and Jingu Bang that Sun uses.  Mercy's Caduceus staff isn't necessarily a weapon, but I like it for the technology.  Almost any of the guns in Gantz are pretty awesome.  The suits and battleaxes in All You Need is Kill are way cool in my opinion, kinda wish they would've put those in Edge of Tomorrow.  And does the Pokeball count as a weapon?  I mean you're basically taking a creature from its natural habitat and making it into a weapon too..

...and does Maxwell's notepad from Scribblenauts count as a weapon also?  I hope so because it's my absolute favorite.

1 hour ago, MediocreLee said:

Outside of FE with Ragnell, Sol Katti, and Raijinto (seriously an electric katana is so cool).  Kanshou and Bakuya from Fate/Stay Night are really cool.  I like almost all of the weapons in RWBY (because they're also guns!), but I think my favorite has to go to Riyu Bang and Jingu Bang that Sun uses.  Mercy's Caduceus staff isn't necessarily a weapon, but I like it for the technology.  Almost any of the guns in Gantz are pretty awesome.  The suits and battleaxes in All You Need is Kill are way cool in my opinion, kinda wish they would've put those in Edge of Tomorrow.  And does the Pokeball count as a weapon?  I mean you're basically taking a creature from its natural habitat and making it into a weapon too..

...and does Maxwell's notepad from Scribblenauts count as a weapon also?  I hope so because it's my absolute favorite.

I guess they count... sure!

byt seriously, who couldn't love a giant Sythe that transforms into a high caliber sniper rifle, or a transformating bo staff/shotgun/nunchucks. Again, my personal favorite is still Ember Celica.

On 18. 6. 2017 at 3:41 PM, Hylian Air Force said:

Point taken. I mostly played FE4 with the old translation and FE5 as well. On top of that, I started reading the manga recently so all the non-canon names are in my mind, haha. And honestly, I prefer some of them as well.

20 hours ago, Køkø said:

OMG, how'd you know?!

For real though. I laughed when I first saw your avatar accompanied by your sig :D

28 minutes ago, Magical CC said:

A normal handgun will make sure it is a Kyreum-not-controlled by Ghetsis.

Oh god....

well Ghetsis deserves it anyway. 

And why a normal handgun, why not your favoirte handgun a la the name of this thread?

38 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Oh god....

well Ghetsis deserves it anyway. 

And why a normal handgun, why not your favoirte handgun a la the name of this thread?

It would be greedy to have multiple fictional weapons for yourself so I have to restrain my self. But I would like to have some repels from pokemon right now to chase away the mosquito! It's probably the most effective repel I have ever heard with 100% rate.

30 minutes ago, Magical CC said:

It would be greedy to have multiple fictional weapons for yourself so I have to restrain my self. But I would like to have some repels from pokemon right now to chase away the mosquito! It's probably the most effective repel I have ever heard with 100% rate.

That would be quite useful in the real world. If it's possible I could change the title so you can have multiple fictional weapons.

• 2 weeks later...

Straight answers: Vi's Hex-tech Gauntlets from League of Legends, Zero's Z-Saber from Mega Man Zero, and Captain America's Shield from Marvel Comics.

Unorthodox answers: Unarmed combat/Martial arts from just about anything, and Skells from Xenoblade Chronicles X.

The "I'm really stretching the definition of a weapon" answer: The filibuster from Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.