Favorite fictional weapon?

DisobeyedCargo

I'm going to go with an unusual route and go with either the Farsight XR-20 or the Laptop Gun, both from Perfect Dark. One is a thermal-seeking rifle that is extremely good in multiplayer. The other is a laptop-turned gun that can serve as a wall mounted gun.

There's a lot actually. LttP's rods, the Cryolator from Fallout 4, Fimbulvetr and Audhulma from Fire Emblem, the ice weapons in the Megaman series, probably also the Soda Popper from TF2, just because of its sheer ridiculousness. Does the Sandvich count?

7 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

There's a lot actually. LttP's rods, the Cryolator from Fallout 4, Fimbulvetr and Audhulma from Fire Emblem, the ice weapons in the Megaman series, probably also the Soda Popper from TF2, just because of its sheer ridiculousness. Does the Sandvich count?

Sure why not. 

Reyn's driver weapon is one I have always found intriguing. It's called a gun lance iirc, it has a small piece of medal that can be folded up or down to make it more of a shield.

so basically you have a driver, a gun, a Lance, and a shield all in one weapon. That's really cool to me.

11 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Sure why not. 

Reyn's driver weapon is one I have always found intriguing. It's called a gun lance iirc, it has a small piece of medal that can be folded up or down to make it more of a shield.

so basically you have a driver, a gun, a Lance, and a shield all in one weapon. That's really cool to me.

Crazy hybrid weapons are ridiculous but awesome.

15 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Crazy hybrid weapons are ridiculous but awesome.

That's why I love the weapons in RWBY. You have a sniper rifle scythe, shotgun gauntlets, shotgun nunchuck bowstaff, a cane rifle, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Far too many. I think my favorites might be a mix of: Moonlight Holy Sword (favorite is Bloodborne variation), Dragonslayer (Berserk), Miló and Akoúo̱ (RWBY), and the Engine Blade (FFXV)

On 7/3/2017 at 9:01 AM, DisobeyedCargo said:

How could I forget about Reyn's Gun lance? That is a great choice! It's definitely the most unconventional weapon in the main party and it's certainly one of the most practical.