Fire Emblem E3 2017 Submissions Started! Uploads from November 27th through to December 3rd!

Nanami Touko

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, SnakeMomMelissa said:

Wonderful~ I've recently played a randomizer for FE8 so these sorts of little change patches are always pretty nice.

Ooh yeah, randomizers are fun. This patch does make a few changes in addition to reversing recruitment, but nothing too major. 

8 minutes ago, SnakeMomMelissa said:

Myself and MK404 will only share what parts of your project you wish to show off. If you only want one chapter done, that's all we'll do.

alright! sounds Good! Ill Submit!

Project: Fire Emblem: Shards of Destiny(WIP NAME)

Format: FE7

Showings: Patch for Prologue Only. and possibly a Teaser Trailer

Question: do i have to release my patch right after I submit it? Because I probably wont have fully finished the events of some chapters after i submit FE1GBA, so i'll probably have to clean it up a bit before release.

Not at all. FEE3 is just here to share things. If they're released by the creators right after or a few weeks after, that's up to them. It helps to release near the event to gain more attention, but it's not at all required.

• 2 weeks later...

I... Might? I have a capture 3DS capable of CFW and the like, but I don't know how long that'll last, since my 3DS' CFW is very old. I could try to update it, but the 3DS is also old, so that might be more trouble than it's worth. If it's at all possible for you to make a video, I can definitely show that, but I can still try around the end to see if I can manage it!

2 minutes ago, SnakeMomMelissa said:

I... Might? I have a capture 3DS capable of CFW and the like, but I don't know how long that'll last, since my 3DS' CFW is very old. I could try to update it, but the 3DS is also old, so that might be more trouble than it's worth. If it's at all possible for you to make a video, I can definitely show that, but I can still try around the end to see if I can manage it!

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll see what I can do about preparing a video if I do submit my hack in the future.

I plan to post a demo once I fix out some kinks, but I'll submit it here to inspire me to make sure to work in it.

Project: Fire Emblem - The Sacred Treasures

Format: FE7

Showing: A patch, length depending on how much progress I've done, and a trailer video.

Edited by StrykerZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I have a question about what my project can put forth for this? We are trying to push for a small tech demo but we are starting a little late on getting that started unfortunately so I am not sure if we can submit anything? I would love to get some buzz going for our project since I just started managing it and I know we could use the good word.

Thank you all for the wonderful submissions! I can't wait to play and share them with the community.

On 2017-08-15 at 6:45 PM, Joestar of the North said:

So I have a question about what my project can put forth for this? We are trying to push for a small tech demo but we are starting a little late on getting that started unfortunately so I am not sure if we can submit anything? I would love to get some buzz going for our project since I just started managing it and I know we could use the good word.

I'm not exactly quite sure what it is that you're asking. If you can't manage a demo by the submission time, that's fine. If you have a small trailer instead or anything you'd like to share that would be acceptable. I'm not quite sure if we can simply give shout outs to submissions that don't provide any content.

16 hours ago, SnakeMomMelissa said:

Thank you all for the wonderful submissions! I can't wait to play and share them with the community.

I'm not exactly quite sure what it is that you're asking. If you can't manage a demo by the submission time, that's fine. If you have a small trailer instead or anything you'd like to share that would be acceptable. I'm not quite sure if we can simply give shout outs to submissions that don't provide any content.

I think you answered my question! I'll come back to this and see what I have in a couple of weeks to be enough to put out there. Thanks!