Fire Emblem E3 2017 Submissions Started! Uploads from November 27th through to December 3rd!

Nanami Touko

Hey everybody!

Now, you're probably thinking

Where's FEE3?

And I'm here to tell YOU that all of the recordings for FEE3 just finished. Mageknight404 and I are done! I was swamped by midterms and assignments for the past two weeks, but I managed to get through with it. So!

Recordings for FEE3 are going to start going up on Mageknight404's channel starting Monday November 27th.

Sorry for the wait, but it'll be here soon, and thanks for everyone that came to the live recordings!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question: is there some top secret schedule of uploads like last year, or are you just gonna upload videos when they're done? Regardless, the hype train has finally reached its destination, even if the line was a bit bumpy this year.

Extinguished Blade's graphics and general presentation were impressive. RIP Lyn, killed by refusing to join the Choose Your Legends banner. (Bright side: the world was spared the horrors of Byn.)

And then you've got a generic reskin with no serious effort put into it. Hey, FEE3's all-inclusive of things, so it can't hurt to submit. I wasn't impressed at all, but at least we got some laughs out of things. Can't go wrong with a little humour with Dorcas being Bartre's son.