SnakeMomMelissa

Fire Emblem E3 2017 Submissions Started! Uploads from November 27th through to December 3rd!

Project: Fire Emblem Izarck`s Quest

Format: FE7

Showing: Patch, Trailer(maybe)

When do you think I should send the UPS of the version I want played?

Whenever you're finished, Yang!

As well for all other participants, August is coming to a close. How's work on things going? Everyone making pace?

12 hours ago, SnakeMomMelissa said:

As well for all other participants, August is coming to a close. How's work on things going? Everyone making pace?

FE1 stuff Is kinda dead due to boredom, expect FE1GBA and FE5 stuff, though. And maybe FE9 stuff, but Idk if your comp is powerful enough to run and stream/record it.

Things are going mostly ok

I just started classes so things are definitely going to slow down a lot, but I finished most of what I wanted to get done

Finished pretty much all of the gameplay for Act II. Still need to do the script writing. That probably won't be finished but I can prob make a big dent in it.

@circleseverywhere

You can upload the save file and PM it to me. SF is fine with saves, just not roms (and a link to the project if you would be so kind, so i can patch it myself.)

And the trailer, if the file is too big to send over mega or something, you can upload it unlisted onto youtube and give me a link. I can snag it myself.

On 8/23/2017 at 6:25 PM, SnakeMomMelissa said:

I mean I have something mostly ready, need to get some art assets and music in though

I do have a thing of my own, but I've mainly been doing some work in Void's Blitzarre Adventure lately, not to mention a romhacker's worst enemy: procrastination. As a result, I probably won't have anything done, but I might be able to throw something in when I finish.

REDFE's first part definitely isn't done yet but there's enough to show off. Not so sure if I want to send in a .ups or a video demo.

Heyyyy everyone! Three days left. I can give small extensions, since University is starting for a lot of people, and things could be hectic, but try to get your things in soon!

Project: Fire Emblem - The Blazing Stones

Format: FE8

Showing: Patch

Here is a link to the post and here is a link to the patch. I'll also PM you the patch.

Project: Fire Emblem - The Blade's Legacy

Format: FE7

Showing: Patch

I'll send you the patch through a PM.

47 minutes ago, MCProductions said:

Project: Elibean Chronicle 1002

Platform: FE6

Showing: LP

Hopefully i'll get the neatest of features done for around tomorrow.

Thank you all for getting your stuff in~

I'm going to let everyone know right now, because of the hurricane and issues people have had with having power, being at home at all, or being alright within the storm, I'm going to extend the entry date until the end of September. Anyone that's already sent me anything can take that time to make updates to their projects, or if you're content with what you've sent, you can leave it as is.

I hope everyone's alright from the storm, and I hope that the extra two weeks can help anyone struggling!

Hello, everyone! There's only a few more days left in the month, and while I have gotten a lot of submissions, there's still time to get more in! I wish everyone working the best in completing stuff~

Hey,

I thinks its to late too subscribe, as september is finish, but I have nothing to lose. Here is my hack :

Name:Fire Emblem GBA Team 

Support:Fire Emblem Blazing Sword

This is the link to the patch: fafa 1.11.ups

and here for the forum: 

Edited by Jayko04

It is, my apologies.

As for everyone else, thank you for getting your submissions in! We have a tonne of submissions-- TWENTY, this time --and it's going to take Mageknight404 and myself some time to get through them all. We're going to start recording in about a week's time, and because of the extension from the hurricane, we're going to start FEE3 at the end of the month, preferably on November 1st. Kick off the winter with a showcase of the best that the FE community has to offer.

So thank you for everyone working so hard to get things done, and I hope you all enjoy each others' work when we've got it all set and ready to go.

Looking forward to it. Have fun recording!

Just a little update for people on where the hickity heck FEE3 is: I've been stuck in midterm death for the past two weeks. I finally got set free and me and MK404 are free to record stuff now. With submissions coming in late and uni being uni, it was just bad timing. It's still happening! Just give me a bit longer x3

When do you think will start to upload the videos?