SnakeMomMelissa

Fire Emblem E3 2017 Submissions Started! Uploads from November 27th through to December 3rd!

Hey everybody!

Now, you're probably thinking

Where's FEE3?

And I'm here to tell YOU that all of the recordings for FEE3 just finished. Mageknight404 and I are done! I was swamped by midterms and assignments for the past two weeks, but I managed to get through with it. So!

Recordings for FEE3 are going to start going up on Mageknight404's channel starting Monday November 27th.

Sorry for the wait, but it'll be here soon, and thanks for everyone that came to the live recordings!

It begins.

Don't cry.

(leave that to me since this was so low effort aaaaaaa .-.)

I really want to see what that FE7 demake will be like. That has my attention.

Quick question: is there some top secret schedule of uploads like last year, or are you just gonna upload videos when they're done? Regardless, the hype train has finally reached its destination, even if the line was a bit bumpy this year.

Ray is taking a snooze, so!

I provide.

Edited by SnakeMomMelissa

Everything that gets uploaded is cut out of the streams. Not everyone can watch the streams live, so we put them on youtube for everyone else.

Yep! Have two trailers to upload with things, actually. I definitely didn't forget, 100%.

Totally didn't forget!

Edited by SnakeMomMelissa

That is the exact link I gave MK404, so if it remains 360p... Blame Youtube, I suppose @ w @

He re-uped and it's HD now. Fun website!

And yes, we loved it. What we saw was quirky, amusing, entertaining, and impressive! I'm likely to do a full runthrough at some point on my streams.

Extinguished Blade's graphics and general presentation were impressive. RIP Lyn, killed by refusing to join the Choose Your Legends banner. (Bright side: the world was spared the horrors of Byn.)

And then you've got a generic reskin with no serious effort put into it. Hey, FEE3's all-inclusive of things, so it can't hurt to submit. I wasn't impressed at all, but at least we got some laughs out of things. Can't go wrong with a little humour with Dorcas being Bartre's son.

And to think, I was concerned about how Elibe Chronicle would go over, then Blazing Stones happened.