Which region has the best trainer battle music?

Dragoncat

Best trainer battle music?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Best trainer battle music?

• Kanto
    • Johto
    • Hoenn
    • Sinnoh
    • Unova
    • Kalos
    • Alola

Regardless of which region is your overall favorite? The generic trainer theme is the battle music you hear the most. So which is the best? Which one do you never get tired of hearing?

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Mine is Hoenn! Might be some nostalgia involved but...yeah. It's fun, catchy, captures the spirit of battle but also has some parts that say "don't let your guard down, this isn't as easy as it looks!" Hoenn might also be my favorite region but meh.

My favorites would be 8-bit Kanto and Johto, however Kanto in GSC and HGSS has a unique theme which is not in the poll... But they make any random Youngster battle epic, IMO.

Kalos and Alola are also very nice, but Alola is too happy-go-lucky for a situation which doesn't call for that.

It's Alola for me. I love those trumpets (or whatever they are) around 0.24 and 0.42 marks. That guitar is neat too. 0.46.  

Hoenn and Kalos in 2nd and 3rd respectively for the bass.

Well, Hoenn's battle music in general is amazing, and the trainer battle is no exception. So bombastic and epic.

Alola is honnestly also really good. It's a little busy, but it works in contest

Kanto is simple, yet effective (like some of the best Sinnoh battle music, which sadly doesn't count the normal battle theme IMO). Nostalgia definitely counts as well. (and the Johto version is amazing.). Johto is really neat as well.

...But Unova have part of the Hoenn Rival in it (one of the best pokémon battle theme.), so it wins by default.