General Warriors & FE Warriors Questions Thread

Jedi

47 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

Fujin lets Takumi walk over water and some mountains, if I remember correctly

Traversable water (as in, water that's not much lower elevation than the ground), mountains, and sand, but not peaks, buildings, or lava.  Oh, and he can't walk on the ice in Camilla's level in Revelation, either.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Traversable water (as in, water that's not much lower elevation than the ground), mountains, and sand, but not peaks, buildings, or lava.  Oh, and he can't walk on the ice in Camilla's level in Revelation, either.

They could always take creative liberties.

27 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Monsters confirmed:

DG21HBSUwAAwjmt.jpg

Yes, this is a real screenshot.

FAKE!!!!!

Huh, I didn't think that this game would have monsters, I hope that we get true monsters and not awakening's "monsters" which were only like one type of creature that would pop up on occasion, fates didn't fare much better though.

3 hours ago, The DanMan said:

Yes, this is a real screenshot.

It certainly looks photoshopped- I mean the purple ugliness has that white outline around it that makes it seem like it was crudely pasted into the scene. The red uglies in the background look so out of place for a Fire Emblem too.

Visually, is this game going to be trainwreck? Does having a 3DS version have anything to do with it?

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It certainly looks photoshopped- I mean the purple ugliness has that white outline around it that makes it seem like it was crudely pasted into the scene. The red uglies in the background look so out of place for a Fire Emblem too.

Visually, is this game going to be trainwreck? Does having a 3DS version have anything to do with it?

Warriors games are never particularly vibrant. The Nu3DS version doesn't have anything to do with it-- that said, the screenshot is the worst looking one we've seen in that it actually does look like an edit.

7 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

hello, is there any hints of when Nintendo is going to announce the release date for this game?

At this point, they're gonna announce it in a Direct, either a general one or FEW specific.

On 8/12/2017 at 6:54 PM, Escalario said:

At this point, they're gonna announce it in a Direct, either a general one or FEW specific.

Yeah we still haven't really seen any "English" released info besides the demos in like France and soon to be in the UK, its getting a little tough to wait.

On 8/12/2017 at 9:54 PM, Escalario said:

There is a chance of them announcing it at Gamescom next week. They already announced Nintendo Direct live at Gamescom. I am willing to bet Warriors will be getting a ton of coverage alongside Odyssey since those are their two biggest releases for the rest of 2017, besides a potential Smash Bros Switch announcement.

Speaking of Gamescom, any ideas what we will get about Warriors besides a possible release date? I know they announced a while back that they will be announcing a female flier and a male archer, but that seems like a small amount to show for a convention like this.

Edited by Tolvir

5 minutes ago, Dandee Leone said:

Question: What are the chances of Ike and Roy being in the base game?

Not very high considering they specifically stated Awakening, Fates and Shadow Dragon are the base game, much like how Hyrule Warriors started with Ocarina, Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess then expanded out via DLC.

On 8/10/2017 at 3:58 AM, Jedi said:

They could always take creative liberties.

Takumi using Fujin Yumi as a surfing/hovering board. 

@Dandee Leone: Very unlikely. Besides, the game is flooded with swords already. I could see Alm and Celica making it as DLC and that's because IS LOVES Gaiden a lot. 

3 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

Takumi using Fujin Yumi as a surfing/hovering board.

Sima Zhao could surf on enemies, and Pang Tong could surf on a staff in DW7 (which was the basis for Lana surfing on Argorok) so KT has done surfing animations before.

3 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

I could see Alm and Celica making it as DLC and that's because IS LOVES Gaiden a lot. 

SoV is just the flavor of the month. Once FES comes out, it'll be left by the wayside. And SoV will be totally forgotten by the time FE4/6 Remake rolls around.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

SoV is just the flavor of the month. Once FES comes out, it'll be left by the wayside. And SoV will be totally forgotten by the time FE4/6 Remake rolls around.

It has done quite the influence in FEH so it's possible to extend that trend to FE Warriors. Also, FE Warriors will release this year so FES has no influence on the vanilla roster and it's very unlikely it'd influence the first or even second wave of DLC. FES will most likely be a special E3 2018 reveal. 

Alm, Celica and a SoV map or scenario for the first wave of DLC to wrap things up for SoV. 

Since this is a general question thread, I'm gonna ask this small question here.

We basically know all version release dates except for NA version. I recently learnt that I can actually get a local version of the game (Chinese version) and it has the same release date as the JP one. The EU version is out on October instead. Is there a chance that the NA version is released on September instead since EU games like to be later than NA games? (and i still dont understand why tbh... they're both English wtf )

If all English version games are out on October, does that mean there is no chance that the JP/CN games will have an English option like botw/mk8d if i play them on an English account?

4 hours ago, LoboKD001 said:

Since this is a general question thread, I'm gonna ask this small question here.

We basically know all version release dates except for NA version. I recently learnt that I can actually get a local version of the game (Chinese version) and it has the same release date as the JP one. The EU version is out on October instead. Is there a chance that the NA version is released on September instead since EU games like to be later than NA games? (and i still dont understand why tbh... they're both English wtf )

If all English version games are out on October, does that mean there is no chance that the JP/CN games will have an English option like botw/mk8d if i play them on an English account?

I kind of doubt these will have the English option on the Japanese & Chinese versions, but i'll learn when I get the Treasure Box in about a month.

2 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

I see. Thank you.

I just hope we can have an english option, or I'll have to have @shadowofchaos on standby when I stream the Japanese version for stuff outside of Menus if I want it haha.