General Warriors & FE Warriors Questions Thread

Jedi

26 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Speaking of S ranking, one of the requirements is 2000 KOs. Just thinking about it, this sounds a hell of a lot more daunting than HW's 1200 KOs for A rank. But am I missing something here? Because I can't really imagine having to pick up all of those myself...

You don't have to pick them all up yourself, thankfully.

If you pause the fight, you can see your team's aggregate KO total, and that's what you get ranked on, so feel free to send your allies to conquer bases and the like.

That being said, there are more mooks on-screen here than there were in Hyrule Warriors, so I often wind up with a personal score of 2000 anyway.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard there were some unused weapons found in the datamine, is there anywhere that has those listed out?

Or anywhere that has a bunch of datamine stuff, actually. All  I could find were some english scripts for supports and google either reroutes here or just shows datamine content for all the other games.

I've started doing some research into a few mechanics of the game. Think I've figured out the basics of the damage formula as well as the relative values of a few boost skills, but I was wondering if anyone knows of someone or some place that's already doing this, so I don't duplicate efforts.

Hey guys I can't find out the material needed for Lyn's War God Crest 2&3 as well as all the Fang Crests. Its just ?????, and I haven o idea how to find out what it represents that I know of.  If anyone could point me to a list of what materials correspond to what crests or just answer my specific problem I'd be super thankful.

1 hour ago, Netero883 said:

Hey guys I can't find out the material needed for Lyn's War God Crest 2&3 as well as all the Fang Crests. Its just ?????, and I haven o idea how to find out what it represents that I know of.  If anyone could point me to a list of what materials correspond to what crests or just answer my specific problem I'd be super thankful.

I'm pretty sure it's Celica's materials, but don't quote me on that.

Does anyone know if there is any History mode map where Takumi is featured as a non-chapter-boss enemy (besides the final Hoshido side map on the Fates map)?

I am asking because I want to trigger the attack/defeat quotes between Takumi and his siblings, but have yet to find a chapter where the defeat lines can even trigger (since they get skipped if the chapter ends afterwards).

56 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Does anyone know if there is any History mode map where Takumi is featured as a non-chapter-boss enemy (besides the final Hoshido side map on the Fates map)?

I am asking because I want to trigger the attack/defeat quotes between Takumi and his siblings, but have yet to find a chapter where the defeat lines can even trigger (since they get skipped if the chapter ends afterwards).

There's this one

Spoiler

DNWCNvfVwAAK7ch.jpg.de6420ec740ea8d06df87203f7dcc858.jpg

22 hours ago, Netero883 said:

20 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

I'm pretty sure it's Celica's materials, but don't quote me on that.

Jokes on you, I just got some of Celica's materials last night and can now confirm it, so you CAN quote me on it.

Don't know if this has been asked before, but is there an easy way to get an S rank for the maps in which you unlock Lyn and Celica? I'd like to unlock their exclusive weapons but there's no way I can beat Velezark in such a short time. Any tips?

12 hours ago, Pikappa93 said:

Don't know if this has been asked before, but is there an easy way to get an S rank for the maps in which you unlock Lyn and Celica? I'd like to unlock their exclusive weapons but there's no way I can beat Velezark in such a short time. Any tips?

For the former, just ignore the shadows as best you can and go straight for Validar. If you absolutely must take on the shadows, literally just let Tiki rampage them. When it comes to facing many units at once (and even strong ones), no one does it better than her for being able to abuse Awakening.

As for the latter.... I'm still trying to do that myself, due to having to kill [the real] Dario's twice in a row, in addition to even getting to him takes time

Well you can't beat validar if there is any shadows, you must beat them first.

At every shadows map, you must send 2 characters to the 2 mages to stop them summoning shadows. 

Anyway, I just tried to win Leo's final weapon upgrade but it is.. Difficult. I just did the map two times and I was at 1950 kills, I'm struggling a lot to have these 50 kills, damn. 

And I wonder if this is just the French version or if English have this too, have you got any Validar misspelling? (Valldar instead) it's quite annoying. 

Edited by Metakirby

17 hours ago, Metakirby said:

And I wonder if this is just the French version or if English have this too, have you got any Validar misspelling? (Valldar instead) it's quite annoying. 

Technically it's not a misspelling because it's deliberate, Validar's name was changed to "Valldar" in the non-English European versions of Awakening.

36 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Technically it's not a misspelling because it's deliberate, Validar's name was changed to "Valldar" in the non-English European versions of Awakening.

Oh really? He really wasn't memorable at all for me then xD Even if I finished 4 times awakening damn xD

Thanks a lot! 

19 hours ago, Metakirby said:

Well you can't beat validar if there is any shadows, Anyway, I just tried to win Leo's final weapon upgrade but it is.. Difficult. I just did the map two times and I was at 1950 kills, I'm struggling a lot to have these 50 kills, damn. 

The armored blow and pass skills come in handy on that map, along with a Wingslayer weapon. If you arent attacking, you should be running, due to the time limit, and any added speed while wittling down enemies is always welcome.

2 hours ago, GeminiJ said:

The armored blow and pass skills come in handy on that map, along with a Wingslayer weapon. If you arent attacking, you should be running, due to the time limit, and any added speed while wittling down enemies is always welcome.

Yeah I'm playing Lyn and she manages to kill a lot, sadly mages are always on my way to put me in the air for a few seconds (that I needed) 

Maybe I just need to retry again, but if only Rowan could kill like 400 enemies instead of 50..x)

3 minutes ago, Metakirby said:

Yeah I'm playing Lyn and she manages to kill a lot, sadly mages are always on my way to put me in the air for a few seconds (that I needed) 

Maybe I just need to retry again, but if only Rowan could kill like 400 enemies instead of 50..x)

That's why you need those skills,  they prevent all flinching and knockback while attacking or running, if you also have Astra on her she can actually move faster doing 3light attacks in a row and then rolling than she can while walking, making you functionally immune to knockback. 

14 hours ago, GeminiJ said:

That's why you need those skills,  they prevent all flinching and knockback while attacking or running, if you also have Astra on her she can actually move faster doing 3light attacks in a row and then rolling than she can while walking, making you functionally immune to knockback. 

Well I have those skills except Astra, it could be what's missing. I'll retry when she'll have this, thanks! 

I got a question!

I know from the gameplay tips thread that using Camilla's Strong 1 can be a good way to rack up kill counts, but this is risky when I have to face a Falchion wielder. I also haven't leveled up Camilla enough to the point that I feel safe bringing her (Lv 45) to Lv 60+ battles. Is there other way to raise kill counts?

An example for such tough battle is the one that unlocks Brynhildr's Scroll. I could only get up to 1600 KOs, though I admit I did so using rather ineffective units (such as infantry without Astra or other skills).

1 hour ago, nocturnal YL said:

I got a question!

I know from the gameplay tips thread that using Camilla's Strong 1 can be a good way to rack up kill counts, but this is risky when I have to face a Falchion wielder. I also haven't leveled up Camilla enough to the point that I feel safe bringing her (Lv 45) to Lv 60+ battles. Is there other way to raise kill counts?

An example for such tough battle is the one that unlocks Brynhildr's Scroll. I could only get up to 1600 KOs, though I admit I did so using rather ineffective units (such as infantry without Astra or other skills).

Using the strong 2 attack on most characters (two weak attacks and a heeavy) is usually very good for raising kill counts. I think the only characters it's not a minor AoE attack for would be the archers and other two axe users (it still is for Lissa but it has so much endlag on it that it's not worth spamming).

15 minutes ago, GeminiJ said:

Using the strong 2 attack on most characters (two weak attacks and a heeavy) is usually very good for raising kill counts. I think the only characters it's not a minor AoE attack for would be the archers and other two axe users (it still is for Lissa but it has so much endlag on it that it's not worth spamming).

Strong 2 is one weak attack and one heavy, you're referring to Strong 3.  The number is what attack in the chain it is.  Strong 1 is just the heavy attack (1 attack), Strong 2 is a weak and a heavy (2 attacks), etc.

13 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Strong 2 is one weak attack and one heavy, you're referring to Strong 3.  The number is what attack in the chain it is.  Strong 1 is just the heavy attack (1 attack), Strong 2 is a weak and a heavy (2 attacks), etc.

I always get which one is which confused, but yeah, you get what I mean.

2 hours ago, nocturnal YL said:

I got a question!

Ah, that one. Did it with Hinoka and Sakura personally after a couple of tries, and only by the skin of my teeth.

Quickly redoing it with Hinoka and Takumi (and again barely making it), I'll say the following:
1. Keep your units separate. Pairing them up will not improve your kill count.
2. Attack the one that drops an awakening potion immediately. He spawns very early and killing him will cause more like him to spawn.
3. Use your awakening and start whaling on enemies. Learn where the others with awakening potions spawn and camp around there.
4. If you insist on using Camilla: Even if she's at 1HP, all the Falchions and archers in the world (not that there's archers here) can't kill her during awakening.

Edited by Technoweirdo