General Warriors & FE Warriors Questions Thread

Jedi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no blood or nudity. No swearing outside of maybe a damn or two. Niles and Camilla are suggestive as hell with their lines, but not something a 5 year old is remotely likely to understand (I wouldn't think). For all intents and purposes I think the only reason the game is rated T is because you are slaughtering pitiful soldiers by the thousands, but it's not even remotely gory. And then Camilla because Camilla and Niles because he "volunteers to strike from the rear".

A couple questions: 

1. What level would I need to be before the Anna fights would be considered doable? Because level 80 sounds like it'll take forever to get to.

2. Is there an anti-stagger crest like HW had?

3. Are there any special limitations like the ones on the Master Quest and Master Wind Waker maps in HW (e.g. No Guarding, Speed Run, etc.)?

1 minute ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

A couple questions: 

1. What level would I need to be before the Anna fights would be considered doable? Because level 80 sounds like it'll take forever to get to.

3. Are there any special limitations like the ones on the Master Quest and Master Wind Waker maps in HW (e.g. No Guarding, Speed Run, etc.)?

You may struggle, but you can probably do them in the 70s.

There is a skill that keeps your moves from being interrupted (Armored Blow from Tiki) if that's what you mean.

Yes.

9 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

A couple questions: 

1. Well I did it with some 40, and 60 characters the first time, and even succeeded to do it with only level 40 characters. It depends if you're used to warriors game :) But if you want to do it easily, then wait 70-80 levels but it would be dumb to have Anna as the last character as she can be useful :) 

3. Yes there is, like fates only characters, female only, male only... And there is sometimes some handicap (less times, stronger triangle of weapons, etc..) 

Edited by Metakirby

3 hours ago, Metakirby said:

1. Well I did it with some 40, and 60 characters the first time, and even succeeded to do it with only level 40 characters. It depends if you're used to warriors game :) But if you want to do it easily, then wait 70-80 levels but it would be dumb to have Anna as the last character as she can be useful :) 

3. Yes there is, like fates only characters, female only, male only... And there is sometimes some handicap (less times, stronger triangle of weapons, etc..) 

Well, if it's doable in the 60s, that's enough for me, even if it will be a struggle.

Okay then. This does beg the question, do character restrictions get lifted if I get an S rank on a map, like in Hyrule Warriors Legends?

12 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

There is a skill that keeps your moves from being interrupted (Armored Blow from Tiki) if that's what you mean.

Yes.

I was thinking more in general, like Nayru's Love preventing you from being staggered from up to three attacks. But that works for me.

Thought so.

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I was thinking more in general, like Nayru's Love preventing you from being staggered from up to three attacks. But that works for me.

Thought so.

Lyn also has pass which functions like armored blow except for movement (honestly probably not as useful) so if you use both then you essentially can't be moved by your enemy since unlike Nayru's Love, there is no usage limit.

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Well, if it's doable in the 60s, that's enough for me, even if it will be a struggle.

Okay then. This does beg the question, do character restrictions get lifted if I get an S rank on a map, like in Hyrule Warriors Legends?

S-Ranking removes deployment restrictions.

17 hours ago, LucinaRobin said:

Does fire emblem warrior have mature contents for kids?

about 5yrs old.

The game obviously has some violence; there's no blood or gore, but you're still mowing enemy soldiers down by the thousands and several characters die on-screen in story mode cutscenes (two characters in particular are impaled through the gut, but the wounds are carefully kept out-of-frame).

There's also Camilla and Niles. Camilla has a very sexualized design and says phrases such as "my eyes are up here", while Niles speaks innuendo as his primary language ("I volunteer to strike from the rear"). Most of this would probably go over a 5 year old's head, but it's probably something to keep in mind.

Language is mild; there's a few "damn"s and "hell"s here and there, but nothing worse than that.

Incidentally, lv 80 doesn't take that long to get to if you opt to exploit a bug (that may or may not be fixed in the 1.2 update :/ )

As of version 1.1, if you do a story mode stage on Lunatic, then exit out back to the title screen to set your save file to Lunatic, then you can do history mode stages with a hidden modifier to experience/gold/weapon drops without enemy stats changing at all (thus we're 100% sure this is not intended behavior).

How much of an experience increase is it? Not sure exactly, but my personal guess is that Lunatic's +20 level modifier is being applied. It's definitely noticable though.

How much of a gold increase is it? The game will say you got X amount of gold, but if you pay attention to your gold total, you will notice that it increased by 2X (as if Lunatic's 2x multiplier was applied).

The weapon drop change I'm just mentioning for information's sake, since it's probably not that relevant. The example I've tested to observe this was a lv 10 map in history that dropped Bronze/Iron on Normal, but dropped Steel/Silver on Lunatic. Then I tested a lv 20 map which went from Iron/Steel on Normal to Steel/Silver/Brave on Lunatic. It stops being relevant when you're grinding for higher levels, as you're probably doing lv 50+ maps then. Those maps still drop Steel/Silver/Brave anyway.

9 minutes ago, Florete said:

That feel when you want silver character drops but you put Divining on every weapon and keep getting golds.

Yes, I know I can remove Divining.

Or just change weapons. That way you can keep it for when you need it without having to keep adding and removing it. That gold could be spent leveling up units!

26 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Or just change weapons. That way you can keep it for when you need it without having to keep adding and removing it. That gold could be spent leveling up units!

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. At first I didn't want to bother since I do need more of the gold drops but it's gotten annoying. Gold's no issue at all, though. I spend it on levels all the time just to avoid capping out. After all, who needs Paragon when everyone has Payday?

Apologies if this information is listed in the guide (I thought I'd thoroughly checked but mistakes happen) or already covered but though I was pretty sure I'd discovered and collected all known materials save for the final boss' when I recently promoted Caeda and when trying to implement her attack crests I noticed that for Fang Crest I-III and for War God Crest II & III that either the top or both top and middle materials are listed as ????????????? and I was hoping someone knew what materials those were so I could start on tracking  them down.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

4 minutes ago, CmdrQuartz said:

war god 2 needs navarre's silver item so that means war god 3 needs his gold item plus more silvers. Fang crest is probably similar.

Thank you so much for the clarification! I had thought she would just need Tiki's since there''s only 3 Shadow Dragon characters but I completely forgot the others would be included later and that you can get their materials from arenas and other maps they're in. I'll work on grinding the Shadow Dragon arena map then. I think Leo needs NIles' materials as well so that makes sense.

20 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Are the generic Wyvern Rider and Wyvern Lord units female? And are there chests in every main story map? If not, which ones have them?

They are, yes. Not every story level has a treasure chest, but I'm pretty sure every level from the one they're introduced in has a treasure chest or two, except for the endgame.

This might be a bit of a dumb question, but how do you get the stun cauge to appear when you're playing as an archer? This is the first Warriors game I've ever played, so I'm a bit lost with some mechanics…

2 hours ago, Kahvi said:

This might be a bit of a dumb question, but how do you get the stun cauge to appear when you're playing as an archer? This is the first Warriors game I've ever played, so I'm a bit lost with some mechanics…

The archer's Strong I (hold X) is their stunner. Takes a little while to charge halfway for regular stun and even longer for heavy stun, so make sure to use it from long range.

Besides that, you can use a Dual Attack or wait for the enemy to do a strong attack for regular stun.

5 hours ago, Technoweirdo said:

The archer's Strong I (hold X) is their stunner. Takes a little while to charge halfway for regular stun and even longer for heavy stun, so make sure to use it from long range.

Besides that, you can use a Dual Attack or wait for the enemy to do a strong attack for regular stun.

Oh, I didn't realise you could charge it. I should probably take a look at the combos more often. Thanks!

On 11/20/2017 at 2:19 PM, Anomalocaris said:

They are, yes. Not every story level has a treasure chest, but I'm pretty sure every level from the one they're introduced in has a treasure chest or two, except for the endgame.

Okay then. 

Who needs Darios's stuff for crests? Just the twins?

13 hours ago, Folt said:

I believe it's the twins + Lyn and Celica.

Alright then. Thanks!

Do enemy units use any slayer effects besides Wingslayer and Dracoslayer on you?