General Warriors & FE Warriors Questions Thread

Jedi

2 hours ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

So I'm kind of getting back into the game with doing the History mode...

I'm using Tharja and I realized that she doesn't really build up Awakening..... so from my understanding, you get that from having weapon triangle advantage?

Is there an easy way she and other tome users build Awakening or is she just kind of shit out of luck?

Only swords, lances and axes can build up the Awakening gauge from weapon triangle advantage. The best way for tomes and bow users to build the awakening gauge is to have galeforce equipped in their skill slot. With Serenity Crest III and Galeforce I believe 1/6 of the awakening gauge gets filled with each captain defeated. There is also the quick wit skill and the awaken gift weapon attribute but they are not as effective as galeforce. Hopes this helps.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/16/2018 at 12:50 AM, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

I'm using Tharja and I realized that she doesn't really build up Awakening..... so from my understanding, you get that from having weapon triangle advantage?

Is there an easy way she and other tome users build Awakening or is she just kind of shit out of luck?

A fully-charged C1 gives enemies yellow weakpoints, letting you build it that way.

On 6/15/2018 at 10:50 PM, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

All characters who don't get WTA have other means of building up the Awakening Gauge.

With mages, you're supposed to fight until your C1 gauge reaches max (that's the bottom gauge below the Awakening and Special gauges), then you unleash that to open a yellow critical gauge to help build up your Awakening gauge.  This applies to both the infantry and on-foot mages, even Linde (though her's might be different).

With archers, you just charge the C1 attack until full (again indicated by the C1 gauge) and it'll give you the same result; this is a bit more tricky to pull off than the mages' C1.

And with the manakete, the best way to charge the Awakening gauge outside of skills is to use her C1 whenever her special gauge is full.

7 hours ago, The DanMan said:

A fully-charged C1 gives enemies yellow weakpoints, letting you build it that way.

Are you sure that works? Because I swear that doesn't work. I've done it but I've never been able to build it that way

On 6/16/2018 at 1:34 AM, NSSKG151 said:

Only swords, lances and axes can build up the Awakening gauge from weapon triangle advantage. The best way for tomes and bow users to build the awakening gauge is to have galeforce equipped in their skill slot. With Serenity Crest III and Galeforce I believe 1/6 of the awakening gauge gets filled with each captain defeated. There is also the quick wit skill and the awaken gift weapon attribute but they are not as effective as galeforce. Hopes this helps.

This does help!

1 hour ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

Are you sure that works? Because I swear that doesn't work. I've done it but I've never been able to build it that way

I could've sworn it did, but upon testing it again myself it doesn't really seem to.

Yellow gauges don't give Awakening by themselves. Attacking an enemy you have WTA over gives awakening (except when IN awakening itself), and breaking a yellow gauge when you have WTA does a big AoE attack, which often builds up a lot of Awakening on its own.

In general, Mages and Archers benefit a ton from Quick With Quick Wit all three levels of Awakening crests, one yellow gauge crit builds enough Awakening to use it, and generally that's all you need since the KO bonuses in Awakening will quickly fill your gauge to max anyway. And, well, mages and archers can easily force a yellow gauge crit on anything with their C1, which basically means they can just get Awakening ready very quickly. Galeforce is another option, but doesn't work quite as well for archers/mages since you need at least 2 kills to get their awakening ready (though, the special bonus is nice).

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, SorenJules said:

Hiya! Just wanted to ask if someone knew, if I put the 'Legendary' attribute on let's say Corrin's Yato and I transfer it to someone else's personal weapon, does it break the Yato? Thanks a bunch!

A character's prf (personal weapon) can never break nor can their attributes be transferred. You are still able to remove attributes off prfs though it costs gold. Plus I think only non-prf benefits from the legendary attribute since prfs are made stronger by collecting their scroll and opus and then opening their skill crest. Hopes that helps.

On 7/23/2018 at 9:48 AM, SorenJules said:

Hiya! Just wanted to ask if someone knew, if I put the 'Legendary' attribute on let's say Corrin's Yato and I transfer it to someone else's personal weapon, does it break the Yato? Thanks a bunch!

1) You can't put Legendary on personal weapons, since Legendary is an Awake type skill, the same as True Power/Divine Blessing, and they're limited to 1 per weapon

2) You can't do anything that would get rid of personal weapons. You can't sell them, use them as materials or anything similar.

Edited by Tables

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I got a FE Warriors question. So I have an S rank in every level except for some of the DLC levels. When I go to the Crest Market under Boost Crests for Lianna -> Santuary Crest the first material I need says "?????????" According to the forms here that material is the Facinna's scroll and the only way to get it is getting an S rank on Together in the end -> space D18, but I already did get an S rank on that level. Does anyone know what could cause this and how to get another Facinna's scroll?

1 hour ago, rockinguitarskills001 said:

Ok I got a FE Warriors question. So I have an S rank in every level except for some of the DLC levels. When I go to the Crest Market under Boost Crests for Lianna -> Santuary Crest the first material I need says "?????????" According to the forms here that material is the Facinna's scroll and the only way to get it is getting an S rank on Together in the end -> space D18, but I already did get an S rank on that level. Does anyone know what could cause this and how to get another Facinna's scroll?

Sanctuary Crests are different from Mastery Crests.

Facinna's scroll is for the Mastery Crest.  If you want the Sanctuary Crest for Facinna, you'll want Facinna's Opus, which is listed under "Weapon Opi".  That weapon's opus in particular is in the DLC history mode map "Princess Minerva".

Something I noticed the other day and wanted verification on:

Cordelia's Resistance is much higher than either of her offensive stats which are equal to each other. If her weapon has Statflip and Topsy-Turvy so that her Resistance is her new offensive stat, would Resonating Power still specifically look at her Strength and Magic or would it compare Defense and Resistance due to Statflip with that weapon equipped?

Edited by Light Strategist

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Is it just me, or do red aura enemies take less damage from attacks in addition to not staggering when hit?

It isn't just you, it's part of the insane boosts they get.  They're designed so that you don't want to attack them, so as to force you to pursue an alternative goal or find a way to remove their red aura status.

53 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

It isn't just you, it's part of the insane boosts they get.  They're designed so that you don't want to attack them, so as to force you to pursue an alternative goal or find a way to remove their red aura status.

Figures. I thought something was up once I saw Linde's musou barely scratch a Shadow Sage that I had killed like 3 times (at least I think that's how many times you can kill them before they respawn with a red aura) in a Shadow Rush stage...

Edited by Shadow Mir

49 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Figures. I thought something was up once I saw Linde's musou barely scratch a Shadow Sage that I had killed like 3 times (at least I think that's how many times you can kill them before they respawn with a red aura) in a Shadow Rush stage...

Yeah, you want to just try to be super quick with those.  Find all the shadows, defeat them, and rack up that kill count before they all reappear.

If I recall, I think people mostly complained about Shadow Rush missions.  Or maybe it was Shadow Elimination that miffed people, and Shadow Rush was simply a "meh" mission type.  Either way, not a favored mission type by the FEW community.

14 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Yeah, you want to just try to be super quick with those.  Find all the shadows, defeat them, and rack up that kill count before they all reappear.

If I recall, I think people mostly complained about Shadow Rush missions.  Or maybe it was Shadow Elimination that miffed people, and Shadow Rush was simply a "meh" mission type.  Either way, not a favored mission type by the FEW community.

It was on a replay. And I think the ire was mostly directed at Shadow Elimination - Shadow Rush isn't that troublesome imo. Well, other than the one mission with reduced healing on Scion of Legend...

Edited by Shadow Mir

Welp, I think I am finally done with Fire Emblem Warriors. It was a fun ride, spent around 360 hours on the game after playing for a year. I beat all the story mode missions on all the difficulties, S-ranked all the history mode missions including the DLC maps and got all the badges besides the one requiring you to raise a character to Lv.150. I don't think I will bother with it though since my highest leveled character is Anna sitting at Lv.130 (my next highest is Lianna at Lv.120) and it would be boring spending hours grinding levels for mostly nothing since I want to get around to finally start playing Octopath Traveler and Megaman 11. Definitely had it's faults but I still thought it was a fun little spin-off game for Fire Emblem. FEW2 when IS?

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or is the AI really blooming moronic when it comes to Rendezvous Disruption? Sure, they can take out the fleeing captains before they start running, but once they do, the AI eventually starts picking fights with other enemies allowing the targets to get away.

6 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Is it just me or is the AI really blooming moronic when it comes to Rendezvous Disruption? Sure, they can take out the fleeing captains before they start running, but once they do, the AI eventually starts picking fights with other enemies allowing the targets to get away.

The issue with the AI is that you have to basically micromanage them if you want them to keep following objectives.  Once they defeat a captain, you need to order them to go after a new target, or else they'll just do whatever they want.

15 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

The issue with the AI is that you have to basically micromanage them if you want them to keep following objectives.  Once they defeat a captain, you need to order them to go after a new target, or else they'll just do whatever they want.

The issue here is not them defeating the captains - it's that the captains wind up meeting with the targets because the AI eventually gets sidetracked by other enemies.

Edited by Shadow Mir

I'm having trouble accessing my file.

I got Warriors & purchased the season pass to get the all content for the game.  But when I was playing the game on the go, it wouldn't let access my game because of the DLC content & when I got home I can play the game the just fine. So I don't know if this an issue with the game or the Switch itself, but if the only way I can play this game is using wifi then that completely defeat the purpose of the Switch.

@ZangetsuHaving DLC or Wifi should have no effect on whether you can play the game or not. It's not a problem I've ever heard of occurring before, so maybe have a look on Nintendo's site and see if there's any help. Knowing what error message you receive might also be useful.