General Warriors & FE Warriors Questions Thread

Jedi

3 minutes ago, Florete said:

Celica uses outlaw materials. I don't know who off hand, but I know a few characters use knight materials, though you won't need many.

Guess it'll be a while before I can use them, then. Bet Niles will use them, though.

Thanks!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this game have a sound effect that signifies if you cleared the conditions for Anna to show up, like HW had a chime sound for when you met the conditions for a Skulltula to show up?

9 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Does this game have a sound effect that signifies if you cleared the conditions for Anna to show up, like HW had a chime sound for when you met the conditions for a Skulltula to show up?

I don't remember any special sound effects but I do know that you will get a notification saying Anna spawned on the map with a voice clip of her saying 'ready to go shopping'. You will also see her sprite on the map.

27 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

I just realise that I only have armour strike on a sword in my game, is there anyway to obtain armour strike skill onto other weapon types such as lance?

Thanks in advance.

You'll have to unlock the other weapons that have that property, iirc.

I asked this before in the dlc thread, but it's drowned by now, so I'm posting the question in a more proper place again. Anyway, if anyone knows where to find the Japanese script for the dlc supports, I would be eternally grateful if you'd let me know. Translating supports entirely off the screen is a lot more time consuming due to unknown Kanji and what not.

On 12/21/2017 at 8:44 PM, twistedxgrace said:

I haven't gotten around to doing the Sol Katti scroll scenario yet, but when I do I want to be prepared. I know Takumi is preferred out of the three base game archers, but now that Niles has arrived and has excellent res, would he be better?

Takumi has the best skill so he's the best at Supers, Sakura has the best magic so topsy turvy on her bow with its power unlocked is insane, and Anna funny enough just got better with Niles skill of Lethality since it goes off her Luck, I dno where Niles stands as of right now. 

3 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I had asked this in the DLC thread only to get ignored, so... Whose materials will Azura, Niles and Oboro need for upgrades?

Oboro seems to need Azura, Takumi and Iago materials, Niles needs Owain, Leo and Azura materials and Azura needs Ryoma, Corrin and Xander materials.

So I was selling my weapons earlier at the shop and I noticed that Chrom's Training Sword has 125 power instead of 40 and Tiki's Tear is at 50 power instead of 75. Does anyone know if the last update change the power of these weapons? I never use them but I was just curious.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

So I was selling my weapons earlier at the shop and I noticed that Chrom's Training Sword has 125 power instead of 40 and Tiki's Tear is at 50 power instead of 75. Does anyone know if the last update change the power of these weapons? I never use them but I was just curious.

I would assume so, as I know for a fact that Chrom's Training Sword originally was only 40 power and Tiki's Tear was definitely 75 before the last update. Have absolutely no idea as to why they'd change those specific ones since they're character locked.

Also, I'm wanting to put a strong boost on Azura's Blessed Lance but I'm not sure which one correlates to the one I use for her all the time which is Y+Y+X. Would that be Strong II, Strong III, or something else entirely? It's the one that creates a swirling hurricane of water all around with her in the center. I love using it to clear crowds while killing captains.

Edited by Liliesgrace

17 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

I would assume so, as I know for a fact that Chrom's Training Sword originally was only 40 power and Tiki's Tear was definitely 75 before the last update. Have absolutely no idea as to why they'd change those specific ones since they're character locked.

Also, I'm wanting to put a strong boost on Azura's Blessed Lance but I'm not sure which one correlates to the one I use for her all the time which is Y+Y+X. Would that be Strong II, Strong III, or something else entirely? It's the one that creates a swirling hurricane of water all around with her in the center. I love using it to clear crowds while killing captains.

I believe that's strong 3

Strong 1 is her no-=string X (the one that does the song), Strong 2 should be Y+X, Strong 3 should be YYX

1 minute ago, r_n said:

I believe that's strong 3

Strong 1 is her no-=string X (the one that does the song), Strong 2 should be Y+X, Strong 3 should be YYX

Thank you so much! This is my first Warriors game so some of the elements I'm not too sure of.

2 hours ago, Liliesgrace said:

It's nice to know I wasn't just seeing things.

Still not really sure what made them decide to change the power of the amiibo weapons but its whatever. Especially since there are better options besides those two weapons.

4 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

So are the unique weapons such as hinoka's spear and the exalted falchion now completely useless due to the new hero weapons? Or is there still some incentive to use them?

They'll (Awakening and Shadow Dragon characters + the twins) get their Divine Power crest upgrades when their DLC packs release in 2018.

All Fates characters have access to their Divine Power crest upgrades, they're available in the new DLC Fates maps via space time distortions.

The new Divine Power crests makes the weapons have the same power as a 5* hero weapon. Plus, apparently hero weapons are very VERY rare drops, at least  from what I've seen players reporting. So far, I only know of people getting them as drops on Anna maps and most used might blessings as well.

Edited by Liliesgrace

4 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

They'll (Awakening and Shadow Dragon characters + the twins) get their Divine Power crest upgrades when their DLC packs release in 2018.

All Fates characters have access to their Divine Power crest upgrades, they're available in the new DLC Fates maps via space time distortions.

The new Divine Power crests makes the weapons have the same power as a 5* hero weapon. Plus, apparently hero weapons are very VERY rare drops, at least  from what I've seen players reporting. So far, I only know of people getting them as drops on Anna maps and most used might blessings as well.

Ahhh okay.

wow, that's rare 

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Ahhh okay.

wow, that's rare 

Yep, which makes it very nice (at least in my opinion) that the developers decided to give an entire starting set of them to us for free. Of course it also serves as a great incentive to put a lot more time and progress into the game to increase the chances of getting more, especially with more stars and slots available.

Additionally it serves as a good time killer investment while waiting the next couple of months for the other DLC packs.

Edited by Liliesgrace

Though I'm still unsure as to why they dropped such a huge power boost.Very little of the new content even comes close to the old level cap, much less the new one, and the only real damage sponge that I know of is Velzerak. Even base level Hero weapons are, I think, like +240 base power over 5* Brave weapons.

3 minutes ago, r_n said:

Though I'm still unsure as to why they dropped such a huge power boost.Very little of the new content even comes close to the old level cap, much less the new one, and the only real damage sponge that I know of is Velzerak. Even base level Hero weapons are, I think, like +240 base power over 5* Brave weapons.

Agreed. When I first heard the news I was pretty worried that this meant the new content to be added would be higher leveled and much more difficult/have a ton more restrictions like Anna maps. Since this is my first Warriors title and not the type of game I'm particularly good at I was pretty concerned with my ability to finish any of the content to come but so far it's been about the same though I really dislike the shadow elimination and rendezvous disruptions missions. Fort defense isn't a favorite of mine either but at least I can handle them now knowing I can let one of the bases get taken to buy myself some more time to reach S rank.

Is there any visual difference between grunts and the enemies which drop Captain's Swords, etc.? And are Outpost Captains always sword, lance or axe users?

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Is there any visual difference between grunts and the enemies which drop Captain's Swords, etc.? And are Outpost Captains always sword, lance or axe users?

"Captains" are slightly taller and have fancier helmets (or in the case of Outrealm Fiends, have big horns). They're also more aggressive and tougher to kill. Take a look at the Outpost Captains, they use the same model.

Speaking of Outpost Captains, I'm pretty sure it's only swords, lances, and axes.

Edited by Anomalocaris

4 hours ago, Nowhere Girl said:

Are character Essences given with standard A ranks, or do they need A+ ranks? Apologies if this has been asked before.

They only need A ranks.