Jedi

General Warriors & FE Warriors Questions Thread

On 4/18/2018 at 12:27 PM, Tables said:

I still plan to actually calculate this a bit more accurately, but as a rough estimate Amped becomes better for raw damage when you're at around 85-110 luck, depending on a few other factors like how many additive bonuses you have, if you're Bolstering a strength skill or just a boost, and your Strength/Magic stat. This is assuming Luna + 720 power weapons by the way.

Since Amped also boosts e.g. Lethality chance, significantly increases durability, Awakening duration etc. that should also be considered. But just for damage, the above applies. I think I put Bolster on about half a dozen characters. Camilla, Frederick, Niles, Tharja, Robin(?) maybe.

Ah, thank you! I guess I will go with bolster and something like rainstorm as a filler until I get better skills for those characters.

what to do after completing story mode ?

Is there any fast levelling or farming for gold method ?

1 hour ago, Swordsman said:

After completing story it's time to dive into History Mode, there is one specifically tailored to grinding materials with its maps, it was free DLC (it's based on Arena Fernox) and there's some gold grinding maps on a later one.

Im at work or I'd look for the exact maps

3 hours ago, Swordsman said:

Like Jedi said, dive right into History mode. Also, replay the story mode for more mementos (must be on Hard or higher).

19 hours ago, Jedi said:

After completing story it's time to dive into History Mode, there is one specifically tailored to grinding materials with its maps, it was free DLC (it's based on Arena Fernox) and there's some gold grinding maps on a later one.

Im at work or I'd look for the exact maps

17 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Like Jedi said, dive right into History mode. Also, replay the story mode for more mementos (must be on Hard or higher).

thanks.. there are many crests with ????. Not sure where to get those materials.  Is there other way to farm those materials to beside from levelling up of friendship besides reset of levels ?

9 minutes ago, Swordsman said:

thanks.. there are many crests with ????. Not sure where to get those materials.  Is there other way to farm those materials to beside from levelling up of friendship besides reset of levels ?

Odds are the ones you want are from Validar, Gharnef, Iago, Darios, or Velezark. If you don't have DLC, there's also Owain, Navarre, Niles and Oboro that you're gonna have to farm. And thieves, because they're the single rarest unit type in the entire game. Oh, and one last thing: Essences can only be gained by raising support rank to A (if you do have DLC, the Bond Charm makes this easier).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

8 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Odds are the ones you want are from Validar, Gharnef, Iago, Darios, or Velezark. If you don't have DLC, there's also Owain, Navarre, Niles and Oboro that you're gonna have to farm. And thieves, because they're the single rarest unit type in the entire game. Oh, and one last thing: Essences can only be gained by raising support rank to A (if you do have DLC, the Bond Charm makes this easier).

will i ever run out of essences should i max out everyone support ?

4 hours ago, Swordsman said:

will i ever run out of essences should i max out everyone support ?

Yeah, you'll have exactly enough for everyone. Pretty easy to see why - you need one essence per other character in the game to get all the skills on someone, and you gain one essence per other character in the game from supports.