Jedi

General Warriors & FE Warriors Questions Thread

On 2018-11-05 at 8:09 AM, Zangetsu said:

I'm having trouble accessing my file.

I got Warriors & purchased the season pass to get the all content for the game.  But when I was playing the game on the go, it wouldn't let access my game because of the DLC content & when I got home I can play the game the just fine. So I don't know if this an issue with the game or the Switch itself, but if the only way I can play this game is using wifi then that completely defeat the purpose of the Switch.

Hm... the first thought that comes to mind is that the user account which the DLC was bought with and the one that you use to access your save are not connected or registered to your Switch for some reason. So I'd suggest you start looking there. 

Because the only thing I can think of is that the game has to certify that the console you're playing on has a license for having the DLC installed. The license is tied to the user account that purchased the content, and that user is in turn registered to a specific Switch console. If something in that equation is off (like the user being registered to another Switch console for instance) then you can't access your save since the game checks if the user id and the Switch it's tied to has a license for the DLC. If the console doesn't, it needs to connect to a server to verify the license instead.

On 11/7/2018 at 2:52 PM, Tables said:

@ZangetsuHaving DLC or Wifi should have no effect on whether you can play the game or not. It's not a problem I've ever heard of occurring before, so maybe have a look on Nintendo's site and see if there's any help. Knowing what error message you receive might also be useful.

On 11/8/2018 at 9:03 AM, Tactician_Iris said:

Hm... the first thought that comes to mind is that the user account which the DLC was bought with and the one that you use to access your save are not connected or registered to your Switch for some reason. So I'd suggest you start looking there. 

Because the only thing I can think of is that the game has to certify that the console you're playing on has a license for having the DLC installed. The license is tied to the user account that purchased the content, and that user is in turn registered to a specific Switch console. If something in that equation is off (like the user being registered to another Switch console for instance) then you can't access your save since the game checks if the user id and the Switch it's tied to has a license for the DLC. If the console doesn't, it needs to connect to a server to verify the license instead.

Before I forget again like a jackass I just want thank you guys for trying to help. I more or less solve the issue by just making my own account & buying the DLC again. I originally bought it with my using my brother's account but he's want to use it whenever he wants to play Monster Hunter so I just figure it would be probably be for the best just to have a separate account.

Actually while I'm at it, I might no longer consider myself a Fire Emblem fan anymore but this is still the best Warriors game I've ever played. Mind you it's not like I played them all like Jedi but I do think this game  is even better than Hyrule Warriors. Unfortunately I can't recommend Fire Emblem Warriors over Hyrule Warriors.

That being said, was this game made on a budget?

Edited by Zangetsu

Every game is made on a budget. Some are just larger than others.

I expect this game was less expensive to produce than Hyrule Warriors, since Zelda is the bigger series. But I dunno.

Is there a reliable way of farming the legendary weapon skill?

I managed to get one out of the invisible ties Anna battle. So it seems you don't need to clear the space tied to it in the awakening dlc maps. Problem is the map I got it in is rather slow to clear due to how long it takes, so its a bit unreliable to farm anything there.

So are there any good spots to farm this skill that are readily available early on without needing level 100+ characters and such. Most of mine are around the 40-50 range.