Which Pokemon song is the most Nostalgic to you?

Jedi

Eventhough I started with Gen 1, I particularly remember a Gen 2 track super fondly. I had gotten Silver on my Birthday and this was one of the first themes I heard. 

It remains my favorite town theme despite being super simple. The start of a grand adventure.

Edited by Jedi

3 minutes ago, MediocreLee said:

@Cayle I felt like I just relived a lot of my childhood just from briefly listening to that theme.  Oh Pokemon Colosseum...good times, good times.  Gotta love that gangster-y, noir-ish, thug feel of the game and music.

Yesss, exactly. I really love Pokemon Colosseum's soundtrack in general, but this theme always stuck out to me the most so I felt it was worth mentioning!

Pretty much anything in Sinnoh since Diamond and Pearl were the first main Pokemon games I owned copies of and played through. Particularly Route 201, Sandgem Town, and Jubilife City since they're among the first music you hear. :) I remembered Route 201 and Jubilife City's music the best though.

And Team Galactic's battle theme is still my favorite Pokemon music of all time.

I was a child of the anime before the games, and this song in particular combines my favorite Pokemon movie with musical nostalgia for my dad's music library.

As far as games go, though, it's gotta be Vs. Lance/Red.

e: ftr Gold was my first game

Edited by Euklyd

Speaking of champion music, I should actually give a big shoutout to Cynthia's because it's still the best champion music imo (with Lance/Red being second). And Cynthia was of course the first champion I ever defeated, and when I saw she'd go on to also be the hardest one I'd ever face, I felt proud of myself! She took me several tries in my first go around in DP, and I beat every other champion in one try except for Lance, who took me a few. Sure, I was more experienced later, but now I can defeat Cynthia in one try too. But just BARELY. I kind of have to get lucky, even. Not so much with the others.

RSE Wild Battle Theme

Slateport City

Route 216/217 (<-Two links)

I used to just sit with my DS open and listen to the Route 216/217 music for hours. The other two are just some special mentions from Emerald, although most of the soundtrack is nostalgic for me, save for a few late game tracks since I never beat Emerald until a few years ago.

@Breezy Kanzaki : YES ! All the Yes ! I'm a Gen 1 Child, but Hoenn Music is just amazing. I can just sit ther and listen to the music all day.

And I'll add this one :

The Marine Science Museum : A remake of an iconic Gen 1 music in Gen 3 style ? That's hard to beat. The fact the music itsef is amazing is juste the icing in the cake.

I'll add Petalburg City as well. the first musci of the game I heard.

And the male trainer music, since I'm at it. Maybe not the bst music of the game, but it really strucked to me the first time I've heard it as well.

As for gen 1, I'm surprised nobody posted Palet Town yet

I also have lot of fondness for gen 2, especially Crystal. Eusine, Suicune (the mst epic legendary battle), and Clair.

Emotion does also 100% counts. I'm not the only one who stepped down a few moment and tipped the max to the guy wehn i heard it in X Y, right ?

As for anime, obviously my version of the main theme. But this one is also special as well. (And no one put the PokéRap ?)

Speaking of Anime, I learned later this Pinball Music was the Japanese Anime theme. 

Pokemon Pinball Music is actually really great. This theme should remind you of something.

Edited by Tamanoir

I know this topic is likely exclusive to the games, but I have to pop in a Pikachu's Jukebox song as the anime was more of a childhood staple for me than the games were:

Spoiler

As for games, though: 

Spoiler

Edited by saisymbolic

Since the intro's already been covered, I'll toss in this for the anime:

Spoiler

For the games:

Spoiler

Edited by Slumber