Pairings logistics

I'm going to do a play through as male corrin and I don't want to marry a child or corrinsexual, but I also don't want to miss out on any children. Is my plan possible, or will I have to skip out on a child. (If I have to skip a kid, which one? I'm playing conquest)

Edited by ManaketeofYlisse

If you're asking if it's possible to pair the units in a way that doesn't exclude any kids and has Corrin marry a 1st gen unit, then the answer is yes.
The children you obtain in Conquest are Siegbert, Nina, Forrest, Ignatius, Ophelia, Velouria, Soleil, Percy, Kana, Shigure, Dwyer, Midori and Sophie. So 13 kids if I'm not counting wrong. Considering you'll get Kana one way or another by just marrying Corrin to anyone (except for Niles, if your Corrin is male), you'll have to succesfully marry 12 units. You can also not consider Azura, since you'll most likely marry her to one of the guys that has a kid of his own thus making Sigure almost an obligatory child.
So around 11 pairings.

It is possible. If you're wondering who should you put with who so no kid gets forgotten, then simply make a little chart with the fathers' names + Corrin and Azura and who can each of them support with. Then write it down and listo! Just make sure you plan this before starting the game or early on, since Conquest doesn't allow free grinding and you only have the chapters themselves to get all the supports.

I hope that was of help. I'm sure you can find many charts online if you search "fire emblem shipping chart conquest" and you're feeling lazy. Also, you can check who can marry who on the wikia.

On 6/18/2017 at 9:37 PM, Zelith said:

If you're asking if it's possible to pair the units in a way that doesn't exclude any kids and has Corrin marry a 1st gen unit, then the answer is yes.
The children you obtain in Conquest are Siegbert, Nina, Forrest, Ignatius, Ophelia, Velouria, Soleil, Percy, Kana, Shigure, Dwyer, Midori and Sophie. So 13 kids if I'm not counting wrong. Considering you'll get Kana one way or another by just marrying Corrin to anyone (except for Niles, if your Corrin is male), you'll have to succesfully marry 12 units. You can also not consider Azura, since you'll most likely marry her to one of the guys that has a kid of his own thus making Sigure almost an obligatory child.
So around 11 pairings.

Actually, your math is wrong. Unless I marry azura, which I don't want to do, I'll have 12 pairings

Unfortunately,  you're going to have to forgo someone if you marry a first gen female who can marry anyone besides Corrin. That said, I'd probably pass on Dwyer.

"I'm going to do a play through as male corrin and I don't want to marry a child or corrinsexual, but I also don't want to miss out on any children."

Sorry, the parts "as male corrin and I don't want to marry a child or corrinsexual" and "I also don't want to miss out on any children" are mutually contradictory in the game mechanics.   

You have to give on one or the other.