What story segments do you think will happen?

Thany

We learned what our 5 characters are that will help the heroes. but im sure we will have to fight them under various circumstances untill they do join us. what kinda of battles do you think will take place?

Personally, I think a future battle will come to an area where hoshido and Norh are at war with each other. with both Ryoma and Xander fighting each other. (making a 3 army map) Corrin would be your commander of said map and would probably need to survive to get xander and ryoma to stop. after that map, im sure they would both retreat to their home towns. and the two characters will split up and take an ally with them (with corrin mabey going to norh) and then you fight the families in their castle along with their siblings that wernt there on that map.

Thats what I think. what story segments do you think will happen?

I probably expect there to be original villains made for the game to kinda set up on how the story unfolds and probably recruits some of the villains from the main games to help fulfill their plans. Similarly to how Hyrule Warriors went with it's plot.

1 hour ago, Rodriguezjr said:

I probably expect there to be original villains made for the game to kinda set up on how the story unfolds and probably recruits some of the villains from the main games to help fulfill their plans. Similarly to how Hyrule Warriors went with it's plot.

villans huh? who do you think they would cast as the villan in the fates world? Xander? cause it feels like they game would want you to fight both sides at some point.

15 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I also think that at some point at least one good guy will fight for the bad guys because a friend is held hostage. 

It actually made me think of something, If we will fight a robin in the game. It would be pretty hard to fight an actual tactition that keeps attacking your base while you are away from it. and when you try to go help it. something else happens. It would make for a very cool battle where you would need to figure out how to outsmart Robin.

I'm hoping there'll be a level with Walhart, Garon and Hardin as mind-controlled enemies.

Hardin and Garon by their respective controllers, and Walhart by Grima, and after defeating certain enemies on the map, they defect and wreck house, culminating in you unlocking either all three or just one as playable characters.

This is mostly because I want a not-undead Garon personality-wise. He's an obscenely unapologetically evil ham as a villain, but I'd love it if we were to get a taste of what he was before being turned to goop.

Also a villain campaign like in Hyrule Warriors

17 minutes ago, DaloDask said:

I'm hoping there'll be a level with Walhart, Garon and Hardin as mind-controlled enemies.

Hardin and Garon by their respective controllers, and Walhart by Grima, and after defeating certain enemies on the map, they defect and wreck house, culminating in you unlocking either all three or just one as playable characters.

This is mostly because I want a not-undead Garon personality-wise. He's an obscenely unapologetically evil ham as a villain, but I'd love it if we were to get a taste of what he was before being turned to goop.

They could base the one that you get off of your decisions. I like it. I would definitely go for Walhart first though.

I think that the OCs may end up in Archanea first where Marth ends up helping them before they are formally introduced after they are followed by whoever is after them.

On 2017-6-20 at 10:55 AM, DaloDask said:

To be honest I love this idea.  So far I'm not planning on buying the game but this would be incredibly tempting since I love me some bad guys .... 

Also, I agree ... more love for Garon.  I actually want to know more about his character from a non one dimensional perspective.