Fire Emblem 7 removing tutorial for making hack FE

SwordKeanu!

How to remove FE7 tutorials? I need to remove this because since I am making my hack, the location of my characters are in different area but the tutorial is keep working(For example, the location of my character is far away to the place where should I place lyn in tutorial. the cursor where tutorial is telling, conversation of tutorial etc.) I need to remove this so i can make my fire emblem hack well. please help me.

Also how to remove Lyn illustration and other illustration appearing in FE7(ex death of eliwood father, nergal removing hood etc) 

Fire Emblem(U)(Venom) is my version (just incase you need to know or needed to know)

I check a certain video at youtube for making text using Eventiel, but eventiel is really not working to me and other say it was down in somepart.

Edited by KeanuB

On 6/19/2017 at 8:43 PM, Attila said:

Editing is pretty easy once you learn how to do it. If you want to remove tutorials, download Arch's Tutorial Killer Patch

If I use that, will that remove ALL tutorial iself(what I mean is, the file/program/etc of the tutorial will be remove from the game itself?)?

• 1 year later...