Rate the FE Music Above You

Ae†her

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

80's movie: the between map music. I could say I do like the way it plays with the narration for the chapters, but it's easier to say that it's a track that suits a montage of multi-coloured mulleted people riding horses across a desert building up to the movie's climax. It's alright for the soundtrack it's in, but this is Genealogy, so it's still good.

7/10

Roy's Battle - Binding Blade

• 1 month later...

7/10 it's a strong theme, but I feel like it doesn't get anywhere

Strife of Agustria (Genealogy of the Holy War) - Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary Concert

I just found out that they had a Anniversary concert. This track has me hyped for a Genealogy Echoes.

5/10 that was mildly enjoyable, but I heard nothing very interesting, feels like generic "we've got trouble" music. I feel like it would pop out more if the song wasn't limited to it's 8-bit quality. I listened to the remastered version that one sounds much better.

Also posting remixes is fine as long as it's still trying keep the same sound as the original track. I imagine people don't like the 8-bit quality of their favorite old tracks nowadays.

Eldigan the Lionheart - Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary Concert

Song ends at 8:29.

Edited by Ae†her