Rate the FE Music Above You

Ae†her

I thought this would be a fun thing to do. So basically you rate the Fire Emblem music posted above you from whatever scale you want, preferably 1-10, and then you post your favorite original music from any of the Fire Emblem games. Avoid posting excessively long videos or loops unless its the only way to post the song. Of course I will post first:

Fire Emblem Awakening - Destiny (Ablaze)

Edited by Ae†her
Not necessarily songs.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's decent, tbh the only Awakening map themes I'm super fond of are Divine Decree and Chaos.  6/10.

To My Love from Path of Radiance, I guess.  Not my favorite song in FE, but up there.

Oh yeah recommending we link videos instead of embedding because otherwise the pages will wind up being slow to load very quickly.

Edited by Glaceon Sage

ehh, I'm pretty impartial to Tellius's general soundtrack as a whole, and this one's no exception. Granted, had I actually played PoR to completion, I might have a different stance on it, but right now..... 5/10

King Rudolf

*Mwah* Thats good shit.

8.5 Out of Ten.

Doesn't paint him in the light of a Complete villain, but makes you suspicious when you first meet him.

Nyup ->AYYY

Edited OP: So no one thinks they have to post a picture of their favorite soundtrack. xP

On Topic: Sounds very grand like a lot of the earlier FE games, but I wasn't particularly moved by it to the point of wanting to listen to it all over again. 7/10

Dusk Falls from FE Fates: Conquest

I like the theme, despite my taste favoring agitated/intense map themes, with a few exceptions, and it was unique on FE12 (I don't remember if it plays at any chapter other than Katarina's, which gives it bonus points because I like her). Sound quality is mediocre but I can't expect much of DS.

7/10, I guess.

FE11 - Footsteps of Fate

Edited by Rapier

It's a pretty weird thing to hear in Fire Emblem.  Got a very alien invasion-ish tone to it.  Overall, I don't dislike it, but it's not the sort of thing I prefer, and I consider it one of the weaker final boss themes.  5/10.

Pray to the Dark from Fates, I can't seem to find a non looped version sorry.