Rate the FE Music Above You

Ae†her

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, my least favourite of the three last map themes from Shadow Dragon's story (across all versions). There's still something about it I like, but it's kinda ill-fitting imo. I also forgot it was the last map theme and thought it was for an ice level. 5/10

Doors of Destiny (GotHW)

Really good, actually. It plays on the final map of the first generation of Genealogy of the Holy War, correct? Therefore, it has a sad and "finale" feel, though it is faint, as if the characters don't realize this is their final battle. 9/10

Chapter 4(Land of Sorrow) -Gaiden

The second-best of the map themes in Shadow Dragon, though that is unfortunately not saying much. Still, it is good, and I think it well exemplifies the part of the game it plays, which would be the mid-game, I believe. I think it also plays during the re-capture of Altea. That was one of Marth's goals in the game, but the music shows that even with Altea reclaimed, the main threat yet remains. 8/10

On the topic of Shadow Dragon, Clash of Two Virtues.

Delicate and a bit gloomy, much like Ninian herself. Highlights how special she is. Unfortunately, GBA sound quality works against it. I'd throw it a 6/10- it does its job.

The E3 beta version of the Fire Emblem Theme for Radiant Dawn-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IFlncXEvBM