Hi... I guess.

redapple777

Hello everyone. I am Redapple777, but you can call me Red. I have been playing Fire Emblem for a couple of years now (actually about sense the time of Pokemon X&Y release) and my first game is Fire Emblem Awakening. After Fire Emblem Fates was announced I had wanted to buy it but the money I had been saving to buy a girl i knew a minecraft account, later she would betray me and delete my main awakening save file sense I let her barrow my awakening game, but my mom on Valentines Day pre-ordered me Fire Emblem Birthright. Some time later after beating the game a few times I would buy Revelations and fall in love with it. I currently do not own FE Echos but wish to do so.

Now that we got my FE history out of the way just a few things about myself. If I don't know anyone(like here on serenesforest) I tend to come off as shy, while when I'm with people I know I tend to be very talkative and enthusiastic. Another my spelling and grammar is horrible despite being a native English speaker(I blame the US school system... jk) I'm sorry in advance to all those who are grammar freaks and non-English speakers that translate this as it will come out horrible. I'm very random, this comes from being diagnosed with ADHD but at this point its ingrained into my personality and it feels wrong when I'm not random. Also this is I like to come up with ideas for various things such as D&D and even FE stuff from time to time but I tend to get bored if it takes to long(Which it usually does). Finally I love to play video games and I play a wide variety from FE Fates to Pokemon, Overwatch to Civilization 5, Warframe to Terraria; all of these I bounce between from time to time and I enjoy all of them and feel free to talk about video games I'm always open to new games(Especially when they are free).

Welcome!

Glad to welcome you!

I'm shy and awkward, but yeah, have fun here, and get ready to be told to play the GBA games. A lot.

8 hours ago, Heruseus said:

Welcome!

Glad to welcome you!

I'm shy and awkward, but yeah, have fun here, and get ready to be told to play the GBA games. A lot.

Yeah I have the emulator on my PC some were. I did started playing a couple of the GBA games awhile back but never really continued them but guess I should try and do that sense I'm on summer vacation now.