[FE7] Time for a SOYO Draft

Peppy

Sorry to be the bearer of Bad News but KadenTheKitsune cannot participate in this draft anymore. I will leave his spot available for anybody who wants to be in this draft but if you would all prefer, I can pick in his stead as a Ghost (Pick as if I was actually trying to screw over who Kaden is supposed to).

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Kebe said:

Wouldn't it make more sense for me to act as a ghost, since I would have no one to draft for otherwise?

If nobody else joins, I would do it this way.

Both of you are right. I'll let Kebe ghost if nobody joins by the time 24 hours has passed from when I announced that Kaden wasn't gonna draft anymore.

I just signed up to join in, if that's cool. If I'm allowed to take Kaden's spot, then it would be my turn to pick twice for David Boey's team, correct? And to clarify, I'm always picking for David Boey, right? Assuming I'm in, I'm giving David Boey two lovely ladies in Nino and Louise.

19 minutes ago, PaulDogg said:

I just signed up to join in, if that's cool. If I'm allowed to take Kaden's spot, then it would be my turn to pick twice for David Boey's team, correct? And to clarify, I'm always picking for David Boey, right? Assuming I'm in, I'm giving David Boey two lovely ladies in Nino and Louise.

Yes, this is all true. And I would be drafting your team. So for now, you have Erk and Renault.

On 6/20/2017 at 11:57 PM, David Boey said:

I'll join. I sure hope nobody gives me :Nino:

Looks like you couldn't avoid her after all.

The only thing I can say I have going for me so far is earlygame.

My next pick may take away the Wil for Kebe to complete this draft.