Valentia Out-of-Bounds | Episode 11 Up

That little building with the Archer seemed like just random and bad map design to me, but in 3D it looks like a fine pavilion, if utility-wise useless. 

I noticed you dashed a little with Desaix, so that works, but I noticed that you never attacked. Glitchy or impossible I assume?

That is a lot of catapults despite those not even being a mechanic.

And yeah, that archer is way out in a pavillion! you would never guess that thing is a pavillion or guard quarter's or whatever from the map but that is pretty fancy. I never even went over there when I played, I can't imagine most did.

Wow. It's quite a surprise to see that these tables can be destroyed considering they never appear in dungeons. But maybe it is possible to see them destroyed during battle.

On 10.7.2017 at 8:29 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

I noticed you dashed a little with Desaix, so that works, but I noticed that you never attacked. Glitchy or impossible I assume?

Yeah, attacking just plain doesn't work. At least as far as I can tell from my humble Powersave shenanigans. Which sucks. I wish I could play through the game with Alm and Celica having a different class. I suppose you never actually need to attack but there is just too much stuff hidden behind breakable walls for my liking.

Episode 10

So it's been a while since I checked out a village. The Mountain/Forest/Rigelian Village all seemed kind of samey, so I ended up skipping them.

Anyway, unlike Ram Village, some of the later villages "recycle" the same area for different zones. You can see this phenomenon here with the Entrance and Clearing zones.

What's particularly amusing is that the village entrance in-game is actually facing the "wrong" way. Going the way shown would take you outside the village...

By the way, the video after this is probably going to be the last one or maybe the second-to-last one.

Edited by VincentASM

• 2 weeks later...

Super late, been busy...

Ep7:
6:02 Sliding down the hill! To bad there wasn't snow.

Ep8:
STAIRS! Out the front! ...Not climbable, awwwwww. :(
7:52 Waterskiing!
Gotta admit, I have no idea how this contraption works. The gate is to the south of this map, right? But it's...BELOW the ground...and it isn't holding water on either side of it. I don't understand. And when the gate's up...where's the water coming from, where'd the ground go? You can see sky through it! I don't... What... Gah...

Ep9:
I didn't realize how tall those walls are, holy crap. Up on the hill, *whistles* damn that's great. So jealous right now, again.
There's obviously a(n inaccessible) second floor to those hallways, grrrr, I want to explore.

Ep10:
Grass in the sky. What. The. Hell.

Ep11:
Storming his own castle, then just charging right through the walls? Heheh.
Sideways horse, WHAT THE-- Magnetic horse shoes?

For all of the episodes: squeee~