Help me building a team

AW91

Hej guys! :-)

Hopefully you are willing to help me - I need some ideas/suggestions/tips what units will synergize good together and what units are worth keeping or can be feeded...

Here´s the link - where all the heroes are:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6tzltMx1OAZQzFNUElhMGNoem8

Maybe you could also tell me, what inherited skills would fit perfect on the new made team?

I´m new again to this game, so I really need that help^^

I think I replied to your question in the other thread, but since you have pictures here, I can see what you can focus on.

You do not have all the characters for a cavalry team, so I recommend focusing on making a team around Blade mages first. It might be a little more difficult to use compared to a cavalry team, but it is still very powerful.

Train Azura and Olivia to level 40 as soon as possible. Two dancers will suffice for now, but you should also train Ninian up as well if you have spare time. Give Azura and Ninian Hone Attack 3 from you extra Olivias. You should also use Elise when you train your units so you can slowly train her up and she can heal her trainee teammates.

— — — — — — —

Next, train your Nino, Lucina (in the spring bunny costume), and Tharja. But before you train them, you might want to read the "Stat Variation" section in this article and determine what their stat spread (nature) is. The best natures for blade mages are an increase in Attack/Speed and a decrease in HP/Defense/Resistance. It does not matter if they do not have the ideal nature since you can summon better ones later.

Train Odin to 4*, and then sacrifice him to give S!Lucina Blárblade, New Moon, and Moonbow.

Do the same with Shanna, and give Desperation 3 to your mage with the best nature; if you summon anymore Shannas in the future, give her Desperation 3 to the rest of your mages. Melee Breakers of the same color also work, but Nino should stick with Desperation unless she has trouble with Axe units.

Sacrifice your Hinata and give Fury 3 to the mage you just gave Desperation to.

Do the same with your two 3* Hanas, and give Life and Death 2 to your other two mages.

— — — — — — —

With your three Blade mages, your core Arena team is done. You just need to choose a dancer on the fourth slot to complete your team. Options and flexibility are now what your team needs. The next units to focus on are Reinhardt, Cordelia, Cherche, Lucina, and Hana.

You want to train Arthur to 4* and sacrifice him to give Reinhardt Swap and Lancebreaker 2. If you get Klein later, give Reinhardt Death Blow 3.

Give Cordelia Drag Back from Donnel. If you get another Hana later, give Cordelia L&D2/3.

Sacrifice Barst to give Cherche Reposition and Brave Axe. If you get Klein later, give Cherche Death Blow 3.

You should train up Sully to 4* and give Lucina Swordbreaker 2. If you get another Hana later, give Lucina L&D2/3. Lucina also can get Desperation 3.

Give Hana Luna from Frederick. If you get more resources later, give Hana Desperation and Swordbreaker as well.

After that, you can just mix and match your team for Arena and Story Maps.

— — — — — — —

To make GHB easier, you should also train Hector and Robin up. Give Robin Triangle Adept and Hector Wings of Mercy, Vantage, and Threaten Def.

You can also train up your 2* units and promote them if you have spare time. I would also keep a copy of neutral units that you get from the daily Special Maps rotation. I would not throw these away since many GHB strategy videos on YouTube use these neutral units at 3* or 4*. You do not need to worry too much about giving them skills since many good strategy videos do not give them skills either.