Pairing help

Flee Fleet!

Hi. So anyways, I needed some advice on three pairings:

Briggid x Dew or Holyn? I can't really decide, since I want both kids to turn out good, especially Patty.

Erin x Lewyn: Okay, problem is that sometimes Lewyn just randomly ends up with Sylvia. For this reason I usually just kill off Sylvia. Should I, again, in this playthrough, kill off Sylvia until Claude comes around, or should I prevent Sylvia falling in love with Lewyn another way (besides not having them stand next to each other)

Sylvia x Claude: Problem with this one is that, like I said, Sylvia just ends up with Lewyn. So, if I do kill off Sylvia, and get her resurrected after seizing the first in Chapter 4, and then have her convo with Claude, would she still be able to pair up with him during chapter 4 or will it even take longer?

Thanks in advance.

I know i know majority of the problem here is Sylvia.

With Faval and Patty you kinda have to choose. I would pair Jamke with Briggid and have killer Faval but then Jamke does not do much for Patty. Pairing someone else like Holyn makes Patty pretty useful combat unit but then Faval does not get as much from his father. However, Ichival is strong and Faval should manage regardless. I would go with Holyn for stronger Patty (high ranking swords early and Luna). Dew is also sword oriented so again fit more for Patty (Sol).

Sylvia x Lewyn already starts with a lot of love points, haha. Just make sure they stay away from each other. Also, in CH4 if I recall is a conversation that makes him immediately fall in love with Fury/Erin (after Silese). However, the same chapter also has a conversation between Sylvia and Fury and chances are that is what screwed it up for you.

Edited by MadJak91

1 hour ago, MadJak91 said:

With Faval and Patty you kinda have to choose. I would pair Jamke with Briggid and have killer Faval but then Jamke does not do much for Patty. Pairing someone else like Holyn makes Patty pretty useful combat unit but then Faval does not get as much from his father. However, Ichival is strong and Faval should manage regardless. I would go with Holyn for stronger Patty (high ranking swords early and Luna). Dew is also sword oriented so again fit more for Patty (Sol).

As far as I've heard Faval has lesser Skill with Jamke as a father, so he has a harder time hitting things (but then again, I never tried this pairing). And there's also the problem of Patty. Also, now that I think about it, Dew has Bargain, so Faval should benefit from it (he'll be able to fix the Ichival at a cheaper rate). 

I also just remembered that Ayra exists, and for her Holyn is the best candidate to be paired with. So I might not do Briggid x Holyn.

1 hour ago, MadJak91 said:

Sylvia x Lewyn already starts with a lot of love points, haha. Just make sure they stay away from each other. Also, in CH4 if I recall is a conversation that makes him immediately fall in love with Fury/Erin (after Silese). However, the same chapter also has a conversation between Sylvia and Fury and chances are that is what screwed it up for you.

I avoid the convo between Erin and Sylvia, so there's that. Also, the convo between Erin and Lewyn happens after Silesse is conquered (as said), but Sylvia usually gets paired up before that.

Oh. I feel like I misinterpreted your post then.

If you are going to pair Ayra with Holyn then I guess Dew is the choice.

No idea then. Maybe there is another factor but I cannot say why Sylvia suddenly fell in love with Lewyn, haha. Make sure they stay super far away from each other then :D

Brigid x Lex

Ayra x Jamka

Fury x Noish

Tiltyu x Levin

Sylvia x no one

Aideen x Claude

Lachesis x Finn

You have to play maps fast to avoid Sylvia x Levin. What I usually do is kill her off during the Cross Knight segment, then revive her later in chapter 4 to get the Defender.

For Brigid: between Dew and Holyn, I find Holyn to be a better father. Faval will always be good thanks to Ichival, and Patty is more affected by who her father is anyways. Dew's main advantage is Bargain, which helps with repairment costs, but if you want a Patty that can defend herself better, Holyn!Patty, and Lex!Patty are the way to go, and Holyn!Patty is most recommended.

As for Lewyn + Erinys, they do have a conversation in Ch.4 that makes them automatically fall in love. If you play fast enough, Sylvia will not fall in love with Lewyn. You could, however, kill her off and revive her later with Claude. OR you could pair off Sylvia with someone that comes earlier. Sylvia is also good with  Lex, Azel, Dew, Arden, and Holyn. And Alec gives her a fast love growth. It really depends on which children you want. Laylea and Charlot don't have inheritance, but they do have some useful skills. They're on par with the originals.

3 hours ago, Lady Sansa said:

Brigid x Lex

Ayra x Jamka

Fury x Noish

Tiltyu x Levin

Sylvia x no one

Aideen x Claude

Lachesis x Finn

You have to play maps fast to avoid Sylvia x Levin. What I usually do is kill her off during the Cross Knight segment, then revive her later in chapter 4 to get the Defender.

I already decided on my pairings, but thanks anyway.

Also, yeah, I'm thinking about killing Sylvia off now in chapter 3 now (like right from the get go of the chapter).

20 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

For Brigid: between Dew and Holyn, I find Holyn to be a better father. Faval will always be good thanks to Ichival, and Patty is more affected by who her father is anyways. Dew's main advantage is Bargain, which helps with repairment costs, but if you want a Patty that can defend herself better, Holyn!Patty, and Lex!Patty are the way to go, and Holyn!Patty is most recommended.

As for Lewyn + Erinys, they do have a conversation in Ch.4 that makes them automatically fall in love. If you play fast enough, Sylvia will not fall in love with Lewyn. You could, however, kill her off and revive her later with Claude. OR you could pair off Sylvia with someone that comes earlier. Sylvia is also good with  Lex, Azel, Dew, Arden, and Holyn. And Alec gives her a fast love growth. It really depends on which children you want. Laylea and Charlot don't have inheritance, but they do have some useful skills. They're on par with the originals.

I've decided on Ayra x Holyn, so I'm going with Dew, simply for Bargain.

Like said before, I'm getting Sylvia killed. I don't really like pairing her with anyone else besides Claude just because her kids are utility units. So it's either death or the saint for her.

Thanks for all the advice though guys.