A commercial success

Every day, I wake up to use my Peloton to display my athletic abilities to the world. This is what I woke up for. Afterwards, I check the stock prices of gold and silver, which I have invested in with the help of Monex and Rosland Capital (It can go up by 50% this year!). After receiving my financial compensation due to asbestos related Mesothelioma, I take a look at how much money my AAG reverse mortgage is saving me (I know that you're probably thinking that it's just a way for the bank to get my house, but it isn't. I did my homework). Over the next 15 minutes, I save 15% or more on my car insurance as I drive my Giulia to work as my senses awake. At work, I am treated right by my SHRM certified company. After work, I always like to talk at length to my friends about my new Liberator Medical catheter, which I use every day to create a smooth and uniform stream when taking a leak. Yesterday, I was hit by a car, at which point I called the number 444-4444 in order to contact William Mattar. Then selecting a hospital, I said "I'm ready. Take me to Crouse". As I was lying on my bed, my children used my all new ultra powerful Taclight to put on one last puppet show. That's right. It is very unlikely that I will be able to live on this earth much longer, but I am glad that I found health, wealth, love, and happiness using the 5 proven steps of Tai Lopez. I think that I will just stop this post now, as I rest on my MyPillow and drift into the greatest sleep of my life

19 minutes ago, KliffIsTheOG said:

Yesterday, I was hit by a car, at which point I called the number 444-4444 in order to contact William Mattar.

You should have called 888-8888. Celino and Barnes are way better.