Fire Emblem: Destiny's Shadow

Byte

What is FE Destiny's Shadow

Fire Emblem: Destiny's Shadow is a FE7 Rom Hack made by Me and Atilla

The following is what is expected to be present in the hack.

• New Story
  • New Characters
  • New And Old Items 
  • New Maps
  • New Music(Possibly)
  • CGs(Hopefully)
  • New Mugs
  • Returning Characters
  • Intense Difficulty
  • New Sprites

Introduction

Spoiler

The continent of Mecrain has lived an era of prosperity and wealth. The seven Holy Kingdoms-who each rule a seperate part of the continent , respectfully, Have Devoted their lives to protect Mecrain from evil forces. Each Holy Lord, inherited powerful Magic from the god Eris. This Said Magic was able to keep all evil away from Mecrian. With each Holy Lord using the power of the god-sent Magic the Continent was safe…Then, One of the Holy lord’s Named Drake grew thirsty for power… realizing that he could rule the whole continent with his bare hands. Drake Became a Dictator. He Betrayed his people and enslaved them. Many Innocent lives were lost in the struggle to rebel against the lord. With one of the Kingdoms Corrupted, the Continent of Mecrain was prone to attacks from evil forces. The betraying lord sent his forces to invade the other regions in order to rule the 6 other Kingdoms. If he succeeds, The Continent known as Mecrain, will plunder into darkness...

More Info???

Currently development has yet to be started, due to my belief that story elements are the most important of any Fire Emblem game. As such, I will be often switching between Story Development and game development to not be behind for my planned release.

I may possibly submit this Rom Hack into FEE3 2017. A Sample of the Story and Gameplay? A trailer? Who knows?? 

I'll also post updates on this current post, like Character Showings, Story Elements, and Possible Screenshots of How the Game is looking!

Need Any Help?

Help Is always appreciated. I will be looking for helpers in order to get this project done. if you are a fellow rom hacker, I would love your help and advice! PM me if you're interested in helping. We don't need a lot of help, just enough to help this project get moving for FEE3 2017!

Anyways, Thank you for Reading this Post and we hope you're excited for this great and upcoming project!

Questions? Comments?

Let me know down below! ill try to answer ASAP and to the best of my ability!

UPDATE #1

I've Started on Working on the Prologue of the Rom Hack. I have all three Starting Characters ready and some Text that includes plot have been inserted. I will be showing down below What the Main Character Looks like.

Spoiler

594c3f535cf93_CostiganStats.jpg.4105435b65b5e4b8bb83ff74685c6d20.jpg594c3f4e6c89f_BattleScreen.jpg.917286ff3dd48164040223a2ad68fae0.jpg

Of Course Some Minor Spriting issues need to be fixed. as well as I'm trying to figure out how to change the Map Sprite.

Credit: NICKT's Collection of Mugshots
 The Blind Archer for the Custom Battle Sprite of Constigan

Edited by Byte
Updating Progress for this Upcoming Rom Hack and Redoing the intro

UPDATE #2

I WILL SUBMIT A SMALL PATCH FOR THE UPCOMING FEE3 2017. THE PATCH WILL CONTAIN THE PROLOGUE AND (POSSIBLY) CHAPTER 1

PUBLIC ALPHA WILL POSSIBLY ROLL OUT LATER THIS SUMMER!!!

I am also looking for More Help on this project. I already have someone working on Custom Music. I need someone to help with: Map Sprites, CGs and Assisting me in Map Making! Please contact me if interested!

UPDATE #3!

I Have Essentially Finished Ch.1 and plan on Working on Ch.2 Later this Week. Expect another Update July 1st.

I've also Partially-Finish Creating my FEE3 2017 Demo. The Demo Will Contain New Characters, Intense Map Design, New pallets for Characters and New Items! Music is Planned to be added Later This Week as well. Look forward to the upcoming July 1st Update.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope you are using Marques from Staff of Ages as a placeholder portrait because if not, you should probably ask permission from his creators (the SoA developers) to use his portrait (and I'm fairly sure they would not allow you to use his portrait). Anyway, the story looks interesting enough. On a side note, I feel like Eris should be a goddess, not a god (since the Greek goddess Eris was a, well, goddess), but that is up to you. It's your game, after all.

19 hours ago, Goddess Serra said:

I hope you are using Marques from Staff of Ages as a placeholder portrait because if not, you should probably ask permission from his creators (the SoA developers) to use his portrait (and I'm fairly sure they would not allow you to use his portrait). Anyway, the story looks interesting enough. On a side note, I feel like Eris should be a goddess, not a god (since the Greek goddess Eris was a, well, goddess), but that is up to you. It's your game, after all.

Marques' (and this guy's) mug are from the Nickt collection of free to use portraits. We don't own that mug.

Oh, sorry, my bad. It's just that it feels strange to see the same mug in two different projects. But if that's a free-to-use one, go for it. I think any hack can have a lot of potential if you put time and energies into it, no matter where the resources are from.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2017 at 5:26 PM, Byte said:

What is FE Shards of Destiny

Fire Emblem: Sanctus Sanguis is a...

title is "Fire Emblem Destiny's Shadow"

:thinking:

UPDATE#3

THE Project will be delayed due to Many IRL issues. It WON'T Make an Appearance in FEE3 Sadly. But I do plan on bringing this Rom-Hack back in the Near Future. 

Stay Tune!

~Byte