Cipher DLC Support Conversations

Randal sounds like he shares Deen's VA, Joe J Thomas (Raven from Tales of Vesperia), and Shade sounds like Kate Higgins (Lissa from Awakening, Serra from Heroes, this is interesting because Kate wasn't in the original Echoes cast iirc).

Emma amd Yuzu sound super familiar, but I'm not certain who they are, though it is late at night right now, so maybe my ears are tired? I'll give another listen tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

Randal sounds like he shares Deen's VA, Joe J Thomas (Raven from Tales of Vesperia), and Shade sounds like Kate Higgins (Lissa from Awakening, Serra from Heroes, this is interesting because Kate wasn't in the original Echoes cast iirc).

Emma amd Yuzu sound super familiar, but I'm not certain who they are, though it is late at night right now, so maybe my ears are tired? I'll give another listen tomorrow.

I'm fairly certain that Emma is either Christine Marie Cabanos (Delthea) or Cherami Leigh (Mae)

I can't quite put my finger on Yuzu, though there are some similarities to Catria (Julianne Alexander)

Edited by Sentinel07

40 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

I did listened to the video. I pretty sure that I think Emma is Chermai Leigh (same one who voiced Mae, Caeda, Gwendolyn, and Cecilia) and I think Yuzu is probably Monica Rial (same one who voiced Mila).

Also, I'm kinda surprised that Randal and Emma doesn't have a support conversation with Yuzu nor Shade, just Randal and Emma + Shade and Yuzu.

Edited by King Marth 64

Emma is so adorable!

She definitely sounds like Cherami Leigh (Mae) to me. Which I welcome, Mae's voice acting is some of the best in the game.

These convos seem more fleshed out than a lot of the regular supports. Maybe because they're the only way to really get to know anything about these DLC characters.

I found Yuzu's and Shade's conversation to be quite endearing.  Basically two friends just trying to help each other and understand each other a little better.

Emma's and Randal's conversation was nice too, especially with his reaction with the pegasus.

5 hours ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

Randal sounds like he shares Deen's VA, Joe J Thomas (Raven from Tales of Vesperia)

I KNEW I recognized his voice from somewhere.

Really like the Yuzu and Shade support. It took away the focus of being on a battle field and made it more about what they  are doing off the field which was imo e best part of Fates/Awakening supports. I think looking into the life of these characters like that tells us more than a short conversation on a battlefield does, even if it is about the same length. Obviously it wasn't always like that in Fates Awakening but his is obviously better written than a lot of those, and a lot of SoV supports. Randal and Emma was a similar thing as well, it did t seem to take place in the middle of combat which I feel helped the support a bit. That and they were both entertaining characters. 

Glad to see Shade isn't some psychopath crazy person like I thought she was going to be, and Yuzu was pretty funny with the stubbornness. Hell, I like these characters better than a lot of others we have got in the past, can we keep getting these guys as regular DLC characters in the future? I would love for this to become a regular thing alongside Anna. 

Oh boy Emma looks and sounds adorable.

I love the Cipher's 4 OCs designs in SoV especially for Randal's fabulous hair which remind me of Trabant's and Levin's. I didn't realise he had this haircut until now.
They are all 4 quite entertaining without being annoying at all and their supports were longer and even better than some of the best supports in the game.
Them being adventurers make them quite interesting too. I also like that Hoshido reference with Emma not knowing about Pegasi not allowing men to ride them outside of her home country. Kinda weird that Randal didn't mention his home country Elibe when he was talking about Archanean and Valentian Pegasus Knight being only female but whatever.
I didn't expect Yuzu to be like this because she is described as a shy girl too but I don't mind it because I like how stubborn she was and her ration balls. Why do I have the feeling it is going to be a new meme?

54 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

Glad to see Shade isn't some psychopath crazy person like I thought she was going to be, and Yuzu was pretty funny with the stubbornness. Hell, I like these characters better than a lot of others we have got in the past, can we keep getting these guys as regular DLC characters in the future? I would love for this to become a regular thing alongside Anna. 

I was expecting Shade to be a Camilla 2.0 or something so I am quite glad with what we got instead as well.
I hope we get them as playable characters for the future games. I was disappointed when I realised they were not going to appear in FE14 so I am happy that we finally got them in one of the games.

I really like Emma/Randal's support conversation it's cute

but dammit he sounds like deen, and deen sounds like squidward, and i can't take that seriously.

on the side note though i like shade's voice

Emma is clearly Leigh, and Shade sounds like Tara Sands (Or a simulacrum of Sonya)

Also treasured hunted this from 4chan, they're all of Cipher's quotes from the final battle but I can't vouch for their accuracy. (I'd have to replay the game to confirm. And my latest playthrough just had me go the point of no return at the Termple of Duma)

Spoiler

Emma: "I don't know much, but I know this... we will NEVER lose to you."
Randal: "It's no concern of mine who decides to conquer the world. But something tells me you'd take all the fun out of it - and I can't have that."
Yuzu: "What arrogance, to try and seize control of the world. Power is only ever as great as the heart of the wielder - and yours shall falter."
Shade: "We come from a foreign land, so perhaps this isn't our battle... but you've given us plenty of evidence that we should MAKE it our battle."

Edited by Black_Knight

4 hours ago, Black_Knight said:

Emma is clearly Leigh, and Shade sounds like Tara Sands (Or a simulacrum of Sonya)

Also treasured hunted this from 4chan, they're all of Cipher's quotes from the final battle but I can't vouch for their accuracy. (I'd have to replay the game to confirm. And my latest playthrough just had me go the point of no return at the Termple of Duma)

Hide contents

Emma: "I don't know much, but I know this... we will NEVER lose to you."
Randal: "It's no concern of mine who decides to conquer the world. But something tells me you'd take all the fun out of it - and I can't have that."
Yuzu: "What arrogance, to try and seize control of the world. Power is only ever as great as the heart of the wielder - and yours shall falter."
Shade: "We come from a foreign land, so perhaps this isn't our battle... but you've given us plenty of evidence that we should MAKE it our battle."

Lines up with the clips I watched earlier from the English version; they're legit. Also Shade and Yuzu have the best IMO with Randal being a close third.