Minor Cipher Glitch

Just some weird thing I noticed that probably isn't normal. Their portraits during the XP gain after combat is completely white. No eyes. I haven't completed the battle I'm in yet but I'm guessing after battle group exp they still don't have it.

So I beat the battle. There's just nothing there lol

Edited by KongDude

4 hours ago, Generic_Enemy_Knight_#??? said:

@KongDude

That sucks. I have not run into this problem yet. BTW, does that happen in both normal maps and DLC maps?

It's not a big issue, but it happened on normal maps. I was doing a skirmish at that first graveyard at Celica's side.

3 hours ago, Pikappa93 said:

1.1 patch fixes that.

Huh, did I not get the patch or something then?

1 hour ago, KongDude said:

It's not a big issue, but it happened on normal maps. I was doing a skirmish at that first graveyard at Celica's side.

Huh, did I not get the patch or something then?

I got the notification, but if you didn't you can get it on the eShop. It fixes this glitch and also the other one that would prevent DLC support convos from being voiced if played on DLC maps.

Just now, Pikappa93 said:

I got the notification, but if you didn't you can get it on the eShop. It fixes this glitch and also the other one that would prevent DLC support convos from being voiced if played on DLC maps.

I'll be away from internet for a while so I guess I'll get it later. Thanks for the info.