Howdy, all!

Texcap

I've been coming to Serene's Forest for years now, but thought that it was high time that I actually sign up for the forums. So, first things first, a huge "thanks" to all those that provide as much useful information for fellow Fire Emblem fans in helping us make the most of these fantastic games, we very much appreciate it.

I hope to provide more about myself as I post over time, but by way of a quick introduction, I've been playing games since...well, Pong. My first FE game was Fire Emblem 8: The Sacred Stones for the GBA. I then went back and purchased Fire Emblem 7 and somehow probably enjoyed it even more. These two FE games cemented my love for the franchise, and it's easily become my favorite SRPG series over the years. And only Dragon Quest gives it any serious competition as far as RPG's, in general, go. I've loved them all, to differing degrees, and just finished my first play-through of Fire Emblem Echoes, which I've had a blast with. Hopefully I'll be starting the Cyper DLC packs later today!

Thanks folks, and look forward to yacking with you about FE in the forums.