Fire Emblem [Latino] 2.0 ~ You Can (Not) Ban - project

Kokué

I bring this project that is a FE7 hack by the part of the latin community... the history in its majority is comedy taken seriously, besides that is in spanish but I hope you could enjoy it.
The hack It is still under development, the current state is
Actually I started the translation to english, a few of descriptions are ready but the chapters are in progress
Chapters: 19/32
Chapters with dialogues (spanish): 18/32
Chapters with dialogues (english): 6/32 UwU
And I work on it almost every day, and now more because the summer vacations starts
PS: Please excuse my terrible English
I added a folder in the link where I will add some scripts in English

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g214gzflg9zpzxr/AAAG1R0JiwkgwXN_0iuue43oa?dl=0

~24/07/2017~
-Give Up and Skip commands added, for change chapter and skip a alredy completed chapter
-More Spanish and English Translation
-SFX to Deni/Zack Animation
-Stairs at Banrigth, and escape in Loli-Con-Quest and Im You but stronger have now a Unit Command

Sin título.png

Edited by Kokué
updating uwu, again, and again

*1 minute in*
...SO NO CHI NO SADAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Okay, I guess I'll pick the guy on the leftmost...
...more JoJo songs, huh?

The battle window design graphics look superb.

...that 71st track...

...that 72nd track...

Edited by Kysafen

Thanks Both UwU

5 hours ago, Attila said:

This actually looks interesting. I'd look into actually recording it, if I spoke spanish or had a partner who did

Right now, I came to edit this post, and announce I'll be working on the English script. It'll be only the texts for now, so I'll be easier to play and understand, and fully translate it to English on future releases. So in a few of days It'll be done, plus, I'll probably insert them when all of them are finished.

• 2 weeks later...

Ironically enough, I can read spanish, but...

I have encountered a problem in the chapter "Banright", and I have followed everything and opened all the chests, yet I can't find a way to open the room in the middle. I even watched one of your streams of the game and followed what I had to do, yet I can't find a way to open it. Is this chapter bugged, or did I fBBk up somewhere?

Edited by DerTheVaporeon
Format issue?

On 2017-7-11 at 3:27 PM, DerTheVaporeon said:

I have encountered a problem in the chapter "Banright", and I have followed everything and opened all the chests, yet I can't find a way to open the room in the middle. I even watched one of your streams of the game and followed what I had to do, yet I can't find a way to open it. Is this chapter bugged, or did I fBBk up somewhere?

Mmm ... I was editing that chapter because it seemed better idea that was an event to open the chest and not to step on the tiles near the chest, I seemed a little more intuitive but forgot to update the texts until a couple of days, in addition, yes, the chapter if it has a bug but already update it, so you should already be able to complete it.

8 hours ago, FELORDZ said:

I want to play this hack but it doesnt seem to work when patching on FE7. is this a non US version? Ive patched other hacks onto FE7 and they worked fine.

I do not know what happens, it's for FE7 USA ... .w. I just tried it with a clean rom and the, both patches work....

Sin título.png

10 hours ago, FELORDZ said:

Hi!

I want to play this hack but it doesnt seem to work when patching on FE7. is this a non US version? Ive patched other hacks onto FE7 and they worked fine.

You might have to try Nintenlord's UPS Patcher (NUPS). I've had a similar problem trying to patch UPS files using Multipatch. You'll need either mono or .net framework to run NUPS I think.

16 hours ago, HTAS said:

I'm stuck at the menu chapter, it just takes me to the menu and I can't play the game. How can i fix this? 

I tested both patches, you talk to any character and play his chapter...

Sin título.png