NBA Jam Bottom Tier Extreme CPU Run: #6 vs Kings

Jedi

In my childhood there was a great basketball game called NBA Jam, join me (no commentary) in reliving it facing the hardest AI with the commonly agreed on worst team in the game. 

Each game is only about 10 minutes, and there is goofiness to be seen. 

Edited by Jedi

I'm really glad you're doing a playthrough of this. A lot of older sports games go forgotten, but this one helped define the era so it's really cool seeing it in action again. It's also a lot funnier as a 25 year old than it was as a 5 year old.

The run is looking pretty solid so far even if weaker opponents make things a little easier. Are you trying to prove you can play every genre of game on your Youtube or something? :P

Edited by SRC

2 minutes ago, SRC said:

I'm really glad you're doing a playthrough of this. A lot of older sports games go forgotten, but this one helped define the era so it's really cool seeing it in action again. It's also a lot funnier as a 25 year old than it was as a 5 year old.

The run is looking pretty solid so far even if weaker opponents make things a little easier. Are you trying to prove you can play every genre of your game on your Youtube or something? :P

All the missed Dunks make me cry inside every time. 

Eventually it might turn out that way! I'd have to throw some Doctor Mario 64 and Resident Evil on there for even more genres.

Spoiler

Pretty solid 9 point lead against an actually decent team. Do you think you'll be able to get through the whole league without dropping a game? Or are you only uploading games where you actually won?

Nice video once again. It's just a shame you're playing the Genny version since you miss out on like the BEST SONG:

https://youtu.be/tmmsm1ebQ3k

Just now, SRC said:
  Hide contents

Pretty solid 9 point lead against an actually decent team. Do you think you'll be able to get through the whole league without dropping a game? Or are you only uploading games where you actually won?

Nice video once again. It's just a shame you're playing the Genny version since you miss out on like the BEST SONG:

https://youtu.be/tmmsm1ebQ3k

I'm uploading whatever happens, but I'll only show games I win and maybe goofy losses, i'm sure they'll happen and people wil lsee the record every time I boot up the game. 

Its good but I like the other tracks on the Genesis more haha.

BOOM SHAKALAKA

ok but can they beat the gswarriors like apparently all the pros have said their old teams would

1 minute ago, Euklyd said:

BOOM SHAKALAKA

ok but can they beat the gswarriors like apparently all the pros have said their old teams would

I really dno if the Clippers ever could beat the Warriors, (clippers haven't really been that good except like a few select times).