Does anybody use Fire Emblem characters for bases of other character made?

I'm flirting with the idea of a modern-day Pokémon XY (both games and anime) adaptation of Fire Emblem Binding Blade's story, also with some inspirations from World War 2 battles and recent European politics. (I've written my proposal here.) Naturally this will come with Binding Blade characters from the respective nations, but I am also thinking about bringing in characters from other FE games.

I've written a brief description of each country in the above link, which includes those from Binding Blade, and the main Pokémon universe.

For Kalos, the only Pokéverse region/nation in this Pkmn/FE!Elibe, I have the idea of having Virion, Inigo/Laslow, and Olivia from Awakening form a family with Saul (from Binding Blade) as their cousin, and Cherche as their retainer/attaché soldier.

For Columbia (basically Poke-USA), I will definitely have Harold (Arthur) from Fates as the high-ranking general. Not only that, but he'll even be a great-grandson of Douglas MacArthur from WWII. (This FE!Pokeverse will have alternate versions of real-life historical figures up to the 1950-60s.)

For Shoyo (Poke-Japan), they will be heavy with Hoshidans. I'm even thinking about having Mikoto (or a modified version of her) be the eventual heir apparent after Emperor Akihito.

There are lots more I can and should think of, but I'll have to leave it here...

I made some FE characters in SC 3, and I've made some FE Miis, including Hardin, Lucina, and Oboro (yes, actually made them; I didn't download a QR code or nothin').  Other than that, I've also made some Tekken characters look like FE characters, and have made them in the Elder Scrolls or Fallout games.