Fire Emblem Youtuber Recomendations

As of recently, Lucky Crit has caught my attention.

It's more informational content than anything though. So if you're looking for LPs, they might not be your thing.

Ghast Station is amazing and he's pretty much experiencing rapid growth of his channel. He just recently started LPing but he made quality content before that.

My channel hasn't really been all that active. If you don't like short, silly random crap, then avoid me.

I follow 3, Mangs for entertainment, Mekkah for gameplay and Ghast for something in between. Ghast is a super big fan of Gaiden and Echoes, so his echoes playthrough is fun, Mangs and Mekkah are currently doing a collab FE7 ranked run, where they constantly fire shots at eachother.

EDIT: The main reason I follow Mangs are his shitposts though xD

Edited by athena_57

• Omegaevolution is my favorite LPer currently. He's doing a LP of FE15 atm. He started with audio commentary lately.
  • I liked MageKnight 404 older FE LP's (FE4, 5 and 10). His FE5 LP is still my favorite FE LP of all time. It introduced me into this game. His newer ones are mainly co-ops which I don't like at all because these guys talk about too many things Idc. 
  • ShadowofChaos did funny and interesting FE13 (and believe 14) videos.
  • Markyjoe for FE hack LPs and Ragefest
  • Masterenex for FE music

However I don't really watch many video LPs nowadays. Only watching the mentioned FE15 LP.

Edited by はたの 秦 こころ

Mekkah and DonDon's audio commentary make their runs easy to follow for people not invested into LTC, but sometimes I prefer written commentary and simpler videos. And of course it's important to remember LTC (hacked or unhacked) can involve full rigging, only minor rigging (usually with regard to accepting bad charather growths and or not using crit based strategies esp in early chapters) and will point out strategies they didn't use where relevant to turncount. Some videos don't care about "presentation" and will use skip enemy turn functions or have visible "deliberation" or consulting notes, rather than giving the "professional" impression of a continuous play through of the chapter.

Moogleboss

Rudath (last few months mostly non-FE games though)

Chiki (bad video quality, good strats)

I also enjoy Kurobi Tensei's awakening Lunatic+ videos, especially the ones that diverged from the main plan/route. They're kind of a nasty timesink though.

Ghast Station does great analysis on stories and characters, and he has some pretty helpful guides there as well.

Phoenixmaster has a lot of informational vids, especially for FE Heroes, and he has flawless playthrough vids for Fates and Echoes.

Shadowofchaos his content is mostly funny memes, moments, and some other shitposting. ^^

IDC_SAO is another great shitposter.

I myself am subbed to all of the above.

Mangs and Ghast need to do more colabs.  They've got such good chemistry. 

Their individual content is good in its own right. But the stuff they put out together is the lulziest FE content on youtube.

Edited by Shoblongoo

I think I'm the only one who prefers the oldschool solo LPs.

Co-op LPs often tend to lose the focus on FE and start to discuss about other trivial things.

I watched a co-op LP of FE10 (I don't tell by whom), and this one was really disappointing, so disappointing that I didn't watch any other FE co-op LPs. The LPer played this game blindly, but the co-commentator had spoiled and judged parts of the plot and gameplay before the LPer figured out them out. The consequence was that the LPer was influenced so massively that he jumped into (wrong) conclusions too early. This really took the interest of me to watch any other co-op video LPs.

Edited by はたの 秦 こころ

2 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

As of recently, Lucky Crit has caught my attention.

It's more informational content than anything though. So if you're looking for LPs, they might not be your thing.

Ghast Station is amazing and he's pretty much experiencing rapid growth of his channel. He just recently started LPing but he made quality content before that.

My channel hasn't really been all that active. If you don't like short, silly random crap, then avoid me.

I'm already subscribed to you lol.

56 minutes ago, Altina said:

Ghast Station does great analysis on stories and characters, and he has some pretty helpful guides there as well.

Phoenixmaster has a lot of informational vids, especially for FE Heroes, and he has flawless playthrough vids for Fates and Echoes.

Shadowofchaos his content is mostly funny memes, moments, and some other shitposting. ^^

IDC_SAO is another great shitposter.

I myself am subbed to all of the above.

I am actually in one of this guys videos. In a Fates Wifi Battle, I think it was called Crit Baby or something like that. I was soooo happy when I beat him.

I am actually in one of this guys videos. In a Fates Wifi Battle, I think it was called Crit Baby or something like that. I was soooo happy when I beat him.

@1japanfan: That's nice, I wish I could beat good players. lol

This is one of those YouTube channels that I seen that have Fire Emblem content. But, you should might look at it:

• GameXplain - Derrick does stream Fire Emblem games, he's currently playing Path of Radiance as of right now.
  • Omegaevolution - has the funniest thumbnails such as the Zofian Mercenary from Act 1 with the Leather Shield and he did putted Goku's Super Saiyan hair on that Zofian Mercenary
  • Sagemaster15 - I do saw him majorly recording Fire Emblem Heroes and minorly on Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, he does make Comedy Speaking Videos
  • Phoenixmaster1 - I think he's recording the 3DS games and Heroes as far as I know, he did encountered hacking players that made his/her units insane during in Fire Emblem Fates Wi-fi battles)
  • Myy100 - he's recording Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  • Mangs and Lucky Crit has good videos as well.
Edited by King Marth 64

BigKlingy is very good as well. He hasn't made a FE LP in a while but he made one of the most in depth and entertaining LP's of Awakening I've watched. Half the time I thought Chuggaaconroy was playing the game because of how much passion he went into making it.

My Fav FE Youtuber would be Ghast, Very insightful but does entertaining commentary and LP's. His Support Sciences are his best works.

I'll toss out a recommendation for Deltre, who did TearRing Saga a while back. He's doing an LP of a translated Path of Radiance Maniac mode in a bit of a PMU style. He tends to try and go for maximum recruitment and secrets, etc. and his commentary is pretty down to earth. He also does voices for everybody in the cutscenes, which could be your cup of tea or drive you crazy.

On 6/23/2017 at 11:53 AM, athena_57 said:

I follow 3, Mangs for entertainment, Mekkah for gameplay and Ghast for something in between. Ghast is a super big fan of Gaiden and Echoes, so his echoes playthrough is fun, Mangs and Mekkah are currently doing a collab FE7 ranked run, where they constantly fire shots at eachother.

EDIT: The main reason I follow Mangs are his shitposts though xD

DISGUSTING