Fix your favorite and least favorite FE

Køkø

How would you improve your favorite and least favorite FE game? 

Genealogy suffers from the same RNG problems as 1-6. I'd give it Tellius RNG. Enemies in FE4 also have unbreakable weapons, and enemies can switch from ranged to direct weapons on your turn. I'd get rid of that too. I like the concept of Leadership Stars, but their shenanigans can get annoying. (Ishtar) :dry: 

An FE game shouldn't require restarts or save states in order to win.   

I can't say much for Awakening. It's not bad game, but it's a bad FE game. I can appreciate the innovations, Pair Up is cool (though not executed well enough), and Awakening introduced a bunch of skills. Other than that, it'd have to change pretty much everything. Particularly the story. If a story contains time travel,multiple dimensions, or amnesia, I lose interest. Awakening unfortunately has all three. Not many writers can handle these concepts well.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite (Binding Blade):

• Fix the promotion item distribution and make Roy promote after 16(x).  
  • Buff weaker units like Wendy and Sophia.  
  • Remove the 120 support points/map limit and buff support growths across the board.  Maybe also allow support points to grow for a 2 or 3 tile radius instead of requiring the units to be adjacent.
  • Storywise, most of it is rather simple but works, the only thing I'd change is spreading the info from Chapter 24 throughout the story, such as putting it in the Gaidens.
  • Remove the use of character levels to determine Illia vs Sacae.  I dislike unspoken character select forcing.

Least Favorite (Awakening):

• Redo most of the maps.  Awakening maps are boring.
  • Remove Robin from existence, because avatar units are one of my least liked things in modern Fire Emblem.
  • Remove Sully, Tharja, and Kjelle from existence.
  • Give the Taguel more explanation.
  • Rewrite the plot to be entirely about Gangrel, with more focus on the actions of Chrom's father and the impact they had on the people of Ylisse and Plegia.
  • Don't limit Sumia's marriage pool if everyone/everyone is kept.  I always found that rather bizarre since there's no apparent reason for it other than trying to push Chrom/Sumia, and it can permanently lock you out of getting Cynthia if you aren't careful.  
  • Rediversify magic, I hate how Awakening refused it to one weapon rank (Shadow Dragon and New Mystery are remakes, so they have an excuse to only have one kind of magic.  Awakening does not).  Include a magic triangle and light magic, alongside maybe lying the magic triangle on the physical one like in Heroes.  Have different mage types have different statspreads in addition to different magical specialties.
  • Add difficulties between Hard and Lunatic.  
  • Make the skill distribution in Lunatic+ not RNG, make who gets what carefully set up.
  • Nix Pair up or change it to Fates version
  • Don't make Rescue an easily buyable E rank staff.
  • More mission objectives
Edited by Glaceon Sage

best (FE10)

• Improve class growths and caps. It's just dumb that magic users have same movement and speed growth as knights. 
  • Balance unit's availibility in that way that units like Fiona or Lyre are still usable in HM.
  • Give not Ike the final blow.
  • Add weapon triangle in hard mode.
  • Add berserk staff.
  • Nerf mastery skills or give them the enemy generics too.
  • Make GM's and CK's chapters more challenging.

worst (FE13)

• Improve the entire map design. This game has like two decent maps. 
  • Add several mission objectives.
  • Remove pair up and bring rescue, take and drop back instead.
  • Remove second seals and infinite class changes. (one of the things I hate the most in recent FE parts)
  • Add weapon weight.
  • Add ballistas.
  • Add magic triangle.
  • Add status affecting staves.
  • Remove luna (+) skills from the opponents.

Favorite: Shadows of Valentia

• Give Cantors a limit to how often they summon
  • Arts should be permanent once learned instead of being locked to the corresponding weapon
  • Mages and Clerics promote at Lv.10. EXP gain drops significantly past Lv.10, so promoting Mages and Clerics was always a pain.
  • Get rid of Upheaval. Thankfully, you only see this twice in the entire game, so it's not too big of an issue.
  • Buff Expel's hit-rate
  • Story-wise, get rid of that part in Act 4, where Celica's pendant saves Alm and friends, somehow.
  • Nerf Arcanists
  • Nerf Thabes Labyrinth. I like that the game has a proper post-game challenge and, to be honest, the Thabes Labyrinth isn't that hard.......until you get to the last floor. The battle against The Creation (yes, i know who it is) is only hard because there's reinforcements every turn+a Cantor.

Binding Blade is also tied with SoV for my favorite FE

• Fix Roy's promotion time. Make him promote at the end of Ch.16/16x.
  • Have an option to choose between the Ilia and Sacae routes.
  • Binding Blade should have unlimited uses.
  • Divine Stone should have unlimited uses.
  • Make some of the weaker units more viable.
  • Let the player know the requirements for unlocking each Gaiden chapter.
  • Roy x *insert potential love interest here* should not be the only paired ending. Give us some more paired endings, like Noah x Fir.
  • Make Idunn an actual challenge. I feel like the War Dragons in that room were a bigger threat.

Least favorite: Jugdral series (yes, both Jugdral games are tied for my least favorite)

• Greatly reduce the size of the maps. It makes sense from a narrative standpoint, but my God, these maps are a slog to playthrough. And most of the time, it was just "move, wait, end turn" for like, 5 to 15 turns, since these maps were generally empty for most of the time.
  • Why does the Pawn Shop exist? Why couldn't they use the trading mechanic that existed in literally every other FE? I hated the Pawn Shop for how long it made the process of trading. "Oh look, i got a weapon. But i can't use it. Welp, guess i should sell it, since the guy literally right next to me can't just trade with me. It'll take several turns to get to the castle, so yay, time to make this map even more of a slog!" So basically, get rid of the Pawn Shop entirely and replace it with regular trading.
  • Bandits should not spawn right on top, or close to villages. It makes the villages next to impossible to save, unless i use infinite turn cheats. Fix this, as i should not be having to use cheats to save the villages.
  • Enemies have unbreakable weapons and can swap between them during your turn. The player can't do that. Talk about unfair.
  • Great Shield activates more times than it should. Lower it's activation rate.
  • Story-wise, it's fine, though i would fix Sigurd. He's currently my least favorite Lord. He just felt too perfect for me and i could not give a damn about him. You could argue SoV Alm is more perfect than Sigurd, but at least SoV Alm has a very likable personality. I can't even remember how Sigurd was, personalty-wise, because he was that boring to me. I would make him like he is in the manga, where he's more hot-blooded and reckless. Speaking of, the manga actually made most of FE4's cast more likable and memorable. Too bad the manga is non-canon.
  • Make the substitute units not suck as much.
  • Make non-mounted units just as viable as mounted ones.

And now for Thracia 776

• Get rid of Fatigue, or at least do it the way SoV handled it.
  • Fix the thing where healing Staffs can miss. Why do they miss in the first place? Why does this game do everything it can to piss you off?
  • Leif's promotion to Prince should actually be a promotion and not just a glorified level-up.
  • Make the Fog-of-War maps like they are in the GBA and Tellius games (plus New Mystery), so that you can see the map, just not the enemies in it. Because in Thracia, the parts of the map you can't see are completely blacked out. Oh, and on that note, the enemy should also be affected by Fog of War (this applies to all Fog of War appearances in the series)
  • Fix Ch.24x. Like, completely fix it. 
Edited by Armagon

Favourite - Echoes: - Improve hit rates.

- More supports.

- Be allowed to have both Deen and Sonya in the same file.

- Go back to Awakening/Fates style cutscenes.

Least favourite - Fates: - Remove Corrin.

- Let Azura and Camilla support.

- Remove Anankos or something and give us more backstory on Garon, as well as the Concubine Wars.

- Get rid of the possessed!Takumi.

- Get rid of the kids and give us more interactions between the siblings. Nohr family, Hoshido family, Felicia and Flora, Saizo and Kaze, etc.

- And a whole bunch of other stuff.

Favourite: SoV

Spoiler

-Fix hit rates

-Have Female Mages promote at level 12 like all other non 3 tier classes

-Make fatigue more impactful in non-dungeon areas or just remove it, it does so little you barely notice it

-Remove the ability for Dread Fighters to loop to Villagers, I always hated this system

-Make the amiibo units useful or last longer than a turn

-Make Expel actually good. It is literally useless by the time you get it. Make it like Gaiden's version

-Nerf Cantors

Least Favourite: Fates

Spoiler

-Get rid of Revelation. It is literal garbage and removes the premise the game served in the beginning

-Get rid of Corrin's dragon form or make it plot relevant for more than one chapter

-Remove the ability to marry both your Nohrian and Hoshidan siblings. I don't care if you aren't really related, you grew up thinking you were but now you're not it's suddenly okay to fuck them, I don't think so henny. Also a fucking letter is gonna convince you that it's okay to bang you 'blood related' siblings, bitch please

-Make you actually related to the Hoshidans

-Don't tell us Corrin is an avatar of the player when he/she is so far from one

-Make the villains better

-In fact just make the story better

-Actually just scrap the whole thing and start again

As you can tell, Fates angers me.

Favourite: Fates:

• Removing that part in Birthright if you don't have an A support with Kaze
  • Improve the speed of 1st Gen. Mages like Orochi and Odin
  • Have the story chapters in Revelations give out more gold.

Least Favourite: Shadows of Valentia (the only game I dislike):

• Improve running controls in the shrines
  • Less Cantors
  • Less emphasis on terrain
  • Make the game less luck based
  • Don't have enemies that appear on the world map follow you, it doesn't make me want to back track 
  • Less wide open maps
  • Every map on Celica's side
  • Improve cut-scenes
  • Have a woman on Alm's not having to be rescued
  • Make Alm x Celica less convoluted and generic
  • It's 2017, their are no excuses for re-used maps like how they do it in this other than laziness

Favorite: Radiant Dawn

- Change Ike's ending to where he DOESN'T just randomly up and leave everyone forever. Or at least give a good explanation on WHY he does this.
- Add an Ike x Elincia ending where they get married and take care of Crimea together, with Ike becoming Prince Consort and being in charge of the army with Geoffrey while Elincia and the others do the rest. Ike hates political stuff, so he would much rather stay out of that department. Maybe add that they have two children, a boy first, and then a girl, but one of them decides to lead a life more like Ike's while the other will inherit the throne.
- Add a Stefan/Soren ending where Soren takes Stefan's offer to live with him in the Branded community. I think this would have been very good for Soren.
- Also add an ending for Kieran and Marcia. Heck, I'd add several more paired endings too, honestly: Rhys x Mia, Rolf x Mist, and Aran x Laura, to name some more.
- Ditch the support system and go back to PoR style supports.
- Make Tormod's group return in the middle of part 3 instead of all the way in part 4 (I still go wtf at this one).
- Add a few more chapters for the DB so they can actually get on par with the other units. Buff Fiona and Meg too. And the non-royal laguz.
- Lengthen part 2 a bit as well so Elincia's party has more time to shine. They also felt bland other than Elincia herself. And again, units that vanish for far too long (no Lucia or Geoffrey again until late part 4, just wtf...).

Least Favorite: Blazing Sword

- Rewrite the story...I don't know what would make it better though. It's just boring.
- Make support conversations take far less time to get. They take WAY too long right now.
- Either remove Lyn and her mode entirely or give her more presence and importance in Eliwood's mode.
- Give Sain the option to marry Florina or Priscilla. I may ship Fiora with him, but he would've been interesting with those other two as well.
- Similarly, make Florina an option for Kent too. She would've been sweet with him.
- Make the gameplay a little more interesting...somehow. Maybe I got too used to PoR and RD, but FE7's gameplay bored me.

Edited by Anacybele

Favourite: Radiant Dawn

• Micaiah's growths are changed: +25% Speed, +10% HP, +10% Defense and -45% Resistance.
  • The LEA join the Greil Mercenaries in 3-4, instead of forgotten about until 4-4.
  • Sothe is not forced for Part 4 Endgame.

Least Favourite: Shadow Dragon

• Instead of making the game to be extremely faithful to the original, make the game from scratch.
  • No "having to kill most of your units to access gaiden chapters" crap.
  • PC units have decent growths.
  • Weapon Ranks not growing at a snail's pace.
  • Characters have some semblance of personality.
  • Get rid of most of the lance-wielding enemy units for sword or axe-using units.
  • Nerf the Chapter 3 boss so he's more in line with the other early-game bosses.
Edited by NinjaMonkey

Sothe is not forced for Part 4 Endgame.

This too.
Same goes for everyone whose name is not Ike and Micky.

Tbf lots of units need more balanced growthrates.

I was close on the moment to say improve the supports, but it's impossible to make every single support unique due to the immense number of support possibilities. Storywise it's the worst support system, gameplaywise it's the best for me.

Oh yeah, I agree, Sothe being forced for Endgame in part 4 is stupid. Micaiah too. Sure, Micaiah is a lord, but her second promotion comes far too late just like Sothe's does and she's such a bad unit. Either buff her or make her promote a little earlier if you want to keep her as a forced Endgame unit.

Edited by Anacybele

Favorites:
FE7:

-The game now starts with all modes unlocked. You don't have to play LNM, ENM and HNM before starting HHM.

-Give it a faster engine so everything goes by faster and enemy phase is skippable.

Conquest:
-Fix the story, keep everything else.

Least Favorite:

Radiant Dawn:
- MAKE THE MOTHERFUCKING ALLIED UNITS PHASE SKIPPABLE FOR FUCKS SAKE

- Improve the map design. Is there really a need for those atrocious part 2 map designs? Does Geoffrey's Charge add anything to this game? Why is From Pain, Awakening a huge empty field full of enemy units and nothing else? Get this shit together.

-MAKE THE ENGINE FASTER. I don't have the time for this game's slow bullshit. Make enemy phase skippable as well.

-Add the weapon triangle and visible enemy ranges to Hard Mode.

-Oh, and add actual supports

-Give the Dawn Drigade more maps. Their chapters are by far the best part of the game.

Edited by Nobody
I noticed a bad typo while rereading the post

Favorite is Binding Blade:
-Roy gets a Heaven Seal after Chapter 12/x for liberating the Western Isles.
-Melady joins pre-promoted and joins with Guinevere as another Lord unit. She's a Level 1 Sage with A Light, C Staff and D Anima and has weak bases but fantastic growths.
-Give the bosses of 10A/B a stealable Guiding Ring/Knight's Crest respectively; make the Chapter 12 Elysian Whip a Guiding Ring; and add a guaranteed Knight Crest in Chapter 13. There, promotion times fixed.
-After Chapter 8/x you are required to send six units with Cecilia to help protect Guinevere. They rejoin you after Chapter 15 (where they're held prison) at Level 20 or very close, with two being promoted. Weapon ranks are given appropriate boosts too.
-You have to liberate both Ilia and Sacae. Roy goes to Ilia and Guinevere goes to Sacae, both having a few units locked to that route. Units deployed on one route cannot be used on the other either.
-Insert generic smooth out the gameplay jazz here.

Can't name a least favorite so whatever.

Favorite: Awakening

- Fix the story. Make it more focused on one of the three arcs. I think the second has the most potential, but it's the one that would require the biggest overhaul.

- Pair up system à la Fates.

- Limit the supports to a maximum of five per character (doesn't guarantee quality but I do believe it increases the odds of more supports being better).

- More varied map objectives and more complex maps.

- Remove same turn reinforcements.

- Add feet. 

Least favorite: Fates

- All of my complaints are story related.

- Fix the villains in particular - Anankos shouldn't exist, Garon should be a very flawed (human) character but who at least has redeeming qualities.

- Fix Corrin - focus more on the drawbacks of having lived such a sheltered life. I think few people would mind Corrin being super kindhearted and naïve if it actually had an impact on their lives and ability to lead, especially if they actually developed and learned things along the way.

- Remove Valla and Revelation.

- Give Azura a personality.

- Remove at least four siblings. 

- Remove most of the children and implement those who can be salvaged (or are already awesome like Shiro) into the main story.

- Improve the worldbuilding.

- Have Conquest actually be the game we were led to believe it would be. 

- Flesh out Hoshido and Nohr more, and give Hoshido a few more flaws.

- Don't have Birthright be such a straightforward snooze fest where you spend less time defending Hoshido and more time searching for your brothers who disappeared.

I could go on. I also want to try and fix Blazing Blade, but I haven't played it in years and I can't be bothered to, either. Just at least fix Nergal's modus operandi.

Edited by Thane

Conquest (Favorite):
- Fix Ch. 19 significantly. Make the Kitsune have much less avoid and have them be slightly less bulky so it isn't a pain in the ass to kill a group of them.

Honestly can't think of anything else...

Genealogy of the Holy War (Least Favorite):
- Get rid of Pursuit or alternatively, make it a skill that lowers the doubling threshold rather than it being the sole skill needed for reliable double attacks.
- Fix the atrocious Weapon Balance. Completely revamp the weight of each weapon so one type isn't clearly better than the other. Also giving Anima Tomes different stats besides weight.
- Either split maps into 3 or 4 for each big map or at the very least, revamp enemy formations so you need to think about how you need to kill them, rather than charge head on and have it be a mindless shitstomp.
- Find a way to make foot units matter. Perhaps have enemy formations punish groups that only consist of horse units.
- Put items that are gotten by cryptic means (putting a specific unit on a specific tile for an item) in more clear places.
- Allow Weapon Ranks to increase by using weapons, rather than just relying on a promotion to get your Weapon Ranks increased by a minor amount.
- Have Holy Blood give less growth boosts and nerf Holy Weapons. The gap between units with Holy Blood and units who don't should not be as big as FE4 has it.
- I'd prefer if Trading and Shared Gold came back but it would be fine if one could at least store their weapon at the castle so another can take it without losing gold.

If this game ever does get remade, I would be happy if they at the very least implemented the first two fixes I listed.

Favorite - Radiant Dawn

• Have actual meaningful supports.
  • Change some dialogue and endings.
  • Fix the difficulty translation error.
  • Reduce the forced amount of characters you had to take for endgame.  SOTHE WAS BENCHED THE WHOLE TIME
  • Buff Micaiah a bit.  (Never had too much of a problem using her, but her being too squishy is definitely a common issue)
  • Make the requirements to recruit Sephiran easier/better.

Least Favorite - Fates: Revelation

• Fix Corrin's personality and dialogue.  And by extension also fix most of the characters and their interaction with Corrin.
  • Fix most character dialogues and supports.
  • Add more or take out certain story bits.  The story was a bit of a mess in my perspective.
  • Either take out the children or make the children make more sense somehow...I dunno, but really the Deeprealm was not that great..
  • Change most of the Valla maps or take out some Valla maps, they all had some sort of mechanic, but largely looked the same.  There's only so many floating lands I can fight on before I get bored.
  • Let Scarlet live
Edited by MediocreLee

Favorite is RD

- Give it actual supports

- Go into more depth on blood pact

- Don't make Sothe required for endgame. We just get Volke and now we have to bench him because we only have one SS Knife.

- Add more chapters to Part 2.

- Make the non royal laguz more playable. By end game there was literally no reason to ditch anyone who wasn't a Royal.

- Have some actual evil Laguz. All the main catalysts to everything came from the Beorc and your one "evil" laguz royal turned out to be forced into being evil.

- I'm fine with Dawn Brigade not being up to par with the GMs since their whole gimmick was being horribly outmatched by them. What does bother me is that they stick us with useless units like Meg and Fiona. At least give them all the same degree of usefullness instead of giving us useless members and exceedingly useless members. Speaking of which...

- GIVE US FIRE/WIND/THUNDER MAGES ON THE CHAPTERS WHERE WE CAN FIGHT LAGUZ. What's the point of them having elemental weaknesses if we never have the units to exploit it? We get told to use fire magic to fight beast laguz in DB chapters in part 3. HAVE ZERO MAGES WHO CAN USE FIRE. Nothing wrong with this itself but it reallllly bugs me.

Least Favorite is Fates

- Diversify the siblings more. I felt that picking either side didn't matter when both sides had siblings that we're too damn similar. You had a reliable older brother with a sword, a snippy younger brother with a ranged weapon, a older sister on a flying mount who wants to be relied on, and a younger sister with a staff that needs to be doted on. Better yet just remove some of them.

- Remove the children. Give some other bonus to getting your units to S support.

- Get rid of reclassing or at least restrict it more.

- Make Corrin more of what you would expect a sheltered person with an identity crisis to be like. Also make everyone not fawn all over him/her/it.

- Get rid of the Awakening Expy characters. JUST WRITE A NEW CHARACTER.

- Elaborate more on what happened to Ryoma and Takumi when they went missing. They had an army and then they didn't.

- Ditch Dragon form completely or make it relevant to the plot and/or supports.

- Make upgrading the Yato feel more natural and not have a magic book take you to some place to upgrade it and have just enough power to take you back.

- Ditch Revelations. It completely voided the purpose of choosing a side, not to mention how ridiculous the final boss was.

- Trash the game completely and start over.

2 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

Fix the difficulty translation error.

Oh yeah, forgot about this. Definitely fix this in RD too. It prevented easy mode save data in PoR from being transferable!

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, I agree, Sothe being forced for Endgame in part 4 is stupid. Micaiah too. Sure, Micaiah is a lord, but her second promotion comes far too late just like Sothe's does and she's such a bad unit. Either buff her or make her promote a little earlier if you want to keep her as a forced Endgame unit.

An earlier promotion for Micaiah wouldn't solve this problem.
The actual problem is that Ike starts ten levels higher than Micaiah in part 3 and the GM's have seven chapters more than the DB. So the different time of promotion of them is reasoned. 
The DB, especially Micaiah, just needs more chapters or faster exp. gain instead. Pargaon could fix it, but you want to use it on units who see more combat than her like Jill, Nolan or Sothe. 

2 minutes ago, はたの 秦 こころ said:

An earlier promotion for Micaiah wouldn't solve this problem.
The actual problem is that Ike starts ten levels higher than Micaiah in part 3 and the GM's have seven chapters more than the DB. So the different time of promotion of them is reasoned. 
The DB, especially Micaiah, just needs more chapters or faster exp. gain instead. Pargaon could fix it, but you want to use it on units who see more combat than her like Jill, Nolan or Sothe. 

She still doesn't ever have enough time to reach lv. 20 once she's a Light Priestess. Heck, I don't think she has enough time to get to lv. 20 period. That's a reason I said the DB needed more chapters.

Or better yet, just remove them and start from scratch on the whole Daein point of view. Micaiah and the DB are some of the worst characters in the series, imo.

It's right according to the game design that's impossible to bring her either to level 20 under normal conditions even with paragon and without using bexp.
However I think it was not intended by the game developers to give her 19 levels each time. You're forced to give her bexp. in all three classes since her magic and res. cap are reached soon. I had often enough Micaiahs with every stat capped. 

Also second problem is simply based on the bad availibility balance of this game, and not of the units's quality.
Some DB members are great like Nolan or Jill.

13 minutes ago, はたの 秦 こころ said:

Some DB members are great like Nolan or Jill.

Maybe in your opinion, but imo, they all suck (except for maybe Aran gameplay-wise, but even then he's still not that great). And I was more so referring to the ones that didn't appear in PoR. I also wasn't talking about gameplay, I was talking about as characters. They don't have real supports and they don't get much story time, so they're way underdeveloped and don't have much personality or depth. They're flat and bland.

Edited by Anacybele

Idk if it's the right place to talk about unit's quality of one game, but it's fine with me to discuss about it.

Seriously Aran is one of the worse DB units in hard mode at least because his speed base and growth are low. His good speed growth is worth for nothing when he gets doubled.

Nolan, on the other hand, is a great guy and a better warrior than Boyd simply because he has speed and earth affinity. He has a great speed growth for his class and he's one of very few DS members in the beginning who can take more than one hit. He serves as a wall beginning and turns into a dodgetank later on. He's the best fighter in FE besides the fighter twins from FE5.

Jill is a flier, and you know that this class got a huge buff. Her start is shaky with her bad HP and strength. She really needs transfer boosts or energy drop and angelic robe. With a bit investment and a few levels she'll become a mobile wall with attack power. At the end she's the best unit in the game because she'll become a better dodgetank than Haar and female dragon lords have better caps than males. Since Fiona is practially unusable Jill's your only mounted unit in the DB.

Favorite: Blazing Sword
-Change support system to be like Fates (but with a limited support pool and S supports just being used to mark paired endings)
-Branching promotions
-Fix some plot problems such as Quintessence being a bit inconsistant
-Make the gaidens easier to unlock
-For alternate chapters, let the players choose which map they go to.

Least Favorite: Fates (It's actually Shadow Dragon but I can't remember enough about it to state all the fixes it needs)
-Cut Anankos, Azura, Valla and Revelation
-Write better villains
-Make Conquest about a war for resources
-Make Birthright's plot more engaging
-Add a shit-ton of world building
-Make Corrin's dragon form a recessive genetic trait of the royal families
-Make Corrin blood related to the Hoshidans and remove all sibling romances
-Make Corrin a simple PoV character instead of Dragon Jesus
-Let Corrin be flawed and called out for his actions
-Let him keep some memories of Hoshido so he has a reason to be attached to them
-Let Mikoto live longer
-Merge Leo into Camilla and Hinoka into Ryoma
-Make the children 1st gen characters
-Give more supports to Avatar-sexuals
-Reduce the support pools and save marriages for the epilogue
-Make the Personal Skills more useful

Edited by NekoKnight

13 hours ago, fangpoint333 said:

GIVE US FIRE/WIND/THUNDER MAGES ON THE CHAPTERS WHERE WE CAN FIGHT LAGUZ. What's the point of them having elemental weaknesses if we never have the units to exploit it?

Bastian is in 4-5, and can use all three anima magics.