Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Finished all of Part 1 in JP. Now to grind free quests for sq to roll Okita Alter with.

that's dedication.

Sweet Jesus have you been getting enough sleep?

finished the euryale and medea quests. Did some farming and got my first nightingale ce. Also got the 3* event ce from rolling the gacha. (Who doesn't love the gorgon sisters?)

Levelled Euryale's third skill up as much as I could. She'll be wanting that.

Should I put the Nightingale CE on Nightingale? I've got the Ox King CE on her but it just doesn't Feel  right.

lol Liz is stupidly handy. Stick her with Karna/Lalter and either Euryale/Nightingale to round out the front line and it seems that amazon node dies fast.

I really wish Liz had her strengthening quest right now, but a potential 40%+ charisma boost stacked with a support jalter's additional 40& charisma boost just sounds so deliciously ridiculous.

If I DW made a servant with the female/dragon/divine trait trifecta (It could be like....idk  is Lartoria divine?), then Liz/Jalter/Stheno+plugsuit would make for a hilarious buff combo wombo.

Edited by Czarpy

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My future self warped back in time.  She only had a few seconds, and told me "your future self will hate you if you don't pick Emiya".  So now I have everyone's favorite red-coated archer.

Currently grinding out Journey to the West in earnest.  Now that I have all the talisman shop CEs, it's going a lot smoother.  Back-row Li has put in some work, despite being level 40.

10 hours ago, Czarpy said:

that's dedication.

Sweet Jesus have you been getting enough sleep?

Don’t even ask.

Only four more runs of India before I’ll have bought all gold pill mana prisms from the shop. I’m going to skip Reverse Scales and Berserker Secret Gems to avoid grinding another 900 pills on a node that only gives 50 per.

Other than that, the shop is mostly empty. I’ll get the rest of the lotus items off of the daily merit ball quests. The 130 ball Berserker node gives roughly 550 of those per run with my setup.

I’ll use the rest of my AP casually grinding exp for Liz and possibly running for more talons, in case I don’t get enough from that node after clearing shop.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Don’t even ask.

Only four more runs of India before I’ll have bought all gold pill mana prisms from the shop. I’m going to skip Reverse Scales and Berserker Secret Gems to avoid grinding another 900 pills on a node that only gives 50 per.

Other than that, the shop is mostly empty. I’ll get the rest of the lotus items off of the daily merit ball quests. The 130 ball Berserker node gives roughly 550 of those per run with my setup.

I’ll use the rest of my AP casually grinding exp for Liz and possibly running for more talons, in case I don’t get enough from that node after clearing shop.

you monster.

I don't think I have the time to start JP even tho I wanna play with Ryouma. 

what kinda setup are you using for lotus farming? It's kind of a bitch to do it with euryale/stheno in the backrow since they're absolute dead weight.

15 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

you monster.

I don't think I have the time to start JP even tho I wanna play with Ryoma

I’m really excited to get Ryoma from GUDAGUDA 3, but I’m also worried he will be locked behind a challenge quest like BB was. If that’s the case my team is definitely not going to cut it.

15 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

what kinda setup are you using for lotus farming? It's kind of a bitch to do it with euryale/stheno in the backrow since they're absolute dead weight.

I run the 130 ball berserker quest with Jeanne Alter / Saber Alter / Santa Alter in front and Stheno / Euryale / Waver in the back.

Everyone except Saber Alter has Ox CE. Saber Alter has Halloween Princess.

Gorilla the first two waves, then plugsuit Santa Alter for Waver. Nuke. Done.

My max bonus is +28, but I have +23 with this setup.

Team Dragon is nuts. Now if I can get Liz leveled...

27 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

I am not MrSmoke but allow me to share mine

For 140 orbs, I am running Shiki / Bride / support Shiki or Carmilla / Okita / support Jack . Just facecard wave 1; Shiki/Carmilla np dragon; Saber kills boss and go from there. Usually a 6~7 turn clear, not super fast but that`s my fastest with decent bonus team.

Now if only Nightngale CE would drop... why they let us grab 4 from shop and end there? So annoying ><

17 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’m really excited to get Ryoma from GUDAGUDA 3, but I’m also worried he will be locked behind a challenge quest like BB was. If that’s the case my team is definitely not going to cut it.

I run the 130 ball berserker quest with Jeanne Alter / Saber Alter / Santa Alter in front and Stheno / Euryale / Waver in the back.

Everyone except Saber Alter has Ox CE. Saber Alter has Halloween Princess.

Gorilla the first two waves, then plugsuit Santa Alter for Waver. Nuke. Done.

My max bonus is +28, but I have +23 with this setup.

Team Dragon is nuts. Now if I can get Liz leveled...

use quartz

did you MLB the nightingale CE?

7 minutes ago, QKumber said:

I am not MrSmoke but allow me to share mine

For 140 orbs, I am running Shiki / Bride / support Shiki or Carmilla / Okita / support Jack . Just facecard wave 1; Shiki/Carmilla np dragon; Saber kills boss and go from there. Usually a 6~7 turn clear, not super fast but that`s my fastest with decent bonus team.

Now if only Nightngale CE would drop... why they let us grab 4 from shop and end there? So annoying ><

nightingale's ce isn't even good on nightingale lol.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Not gonna lie I would use quartz to level up.

I haven’t gotten any CE drops during this event, so no.

if they announce a fate/prototype event in JP within this year, I'm totally starting a JP fgo account just to grab Perseus/Proto Gil.

on a side note, fuck yesssss got Proto Cu to third ascension. Gonna need some more exp sometime soon, but hey that can wait.

Salter/Liz/ and @Glaceon Mage's buffed Iskandar let me rush the talisman quest for item farming. I'm gonna max fou Liz just for the hell of it.

lol nightingale is stupidly handy for support. Buster Buffing is stronk.

US: Stop giving up unnecessary breaks!
AniplexUS: Hold my beer.

Great, I wanted some time off for the Strengthening Quests (because I need every single one from this batch).
On the other hand Kintoki and Fuuma arrive earlier.

---

Btw. I actually managed to get NP2 Scathach from another 10-pull. Snagged a Rare Prism on the way (aka Siegfried), now I have 3 for "Beginning of the Journey" whenever that one appears again.

Meanwhile, I am loving this pace!

Rashoumon and JTTW I will be able to complete without using a single apple. And there is nothing wrong without clearing the entire event shops anyway!

I`d rather have something happenning then looking at exp hands for weeks personally.

Still no CE sadly! I wanna mlb mine!

. . .shit, I have to train up Emiya, too?!

Uhhh. . .which servants count as "Japanese"?  Because if it's "anyone with a Japanese name", I'm going with Kintoki/Shuten.

37 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Waver.

In hindsight, this answer seemed pretty obvious.

Had it on Emiya since someone had been spamming the non mlb version for whatever reason, changed it now.

44 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .shit, I have to train up Emiya, too?!

Uhhh. . .which servants count as "Japanese"?  Because if it's "anyone with a Japanese name", I'm going with Kintoki/Shuten.

https://grandorder.wiki/Japan

That page shows all the servants that are "Japanese". (Although it loops for some reason). 

Free Ridertoki aside, I have Kiritsugu, Regend and Kiyo. Er...Kerry, Kiyo and Ridertoki will do, hopefully.

Edited by Alexmender

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

Meanwhile, I am loving this pace!

Rashoumon and JTTW I will be able to complete without using a single apple.

Rashomon didn’t use apples.

I still don’t have any CE drops. The last time that happened was during Moon Harvest? Then again none of these CEs are amazing so no loss.

@eclipse I love google.

I got Kiyo, Ushi, Nobu, Tamamo, and Shiki leveled for this. I haven’t leveled Benkei but I doubt I would get much use out of him even if I did.

Gonna spam FP gacha for Fuuma and maybe roll gacha for some extra copies. I wouldn’t mind Mama Raikou coming home but I’m not going hard on any banner this close to Artoria Archer.

Also Kintoki Rider is a thing. He will carry hard during this event once he is available.

25 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

In hindsight, this answer seemed pretty obvious.

Don’t think I have you, could you add me?

@Alexmender That list is no good. Of the units available in NA Waver and Tamamo Cat are not bonus units for Onigashima.

Edited by MrSmokestack

@MrSmokestack My bad although those servants are Japanese, just not bonus servants

---

Well, I still have Kiyo for clearing waves (unless it is just like with the banana and it's better to stall them out to build NP gauge making Kiyo useless). . . Maybe I should've waited a bit before going ham on Euryale. 

Shuten and double Kintoki it is.  Or full arts assassin cheese with Shiki/Shuten/Kerry (hopefully insta-kill means insta-HP rewards).