Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

onigashima huh

Tamamo, Ushi, Emiya, Kojiro, Benkei (lol), Kiyohime, and Nobu..........

I will beat this event with Tamamo and Nobu on every fucking team lol. I'll be using anyone's Kintoki/Shuten/Raikou/Okita. Gonna actually pull out the wallet just for mama raikou but I ain't gonna hope for too much. (Statistically, I'm about 60% due for a gold servant from the gacha. Hopefully it's MAMA who can totally fuck the shit out of everyone.)

@eclipse you know we're all going to enjoy that grailed Kojirou :P: 

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

(hopefully insta-kill means insta-HP rewards).

Not how instant kill works.

Some NPs check for instant kill before doing damage, and others do it after the damage. If it’s the former, you get no damage rewarded whatsoever from the NP. If it’s the latter, you’ll only get the damage done before instant kill proc’d, including the NP’s damage.

In this context, getting instant kill too early in a raid battle would be extremely unlucky.

Edited by MrSmokestack

16 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'll share whichever of Koujirou or Shuten is higher. :P:

Just put one in the ALL slot. It's not like you'll pull mama raikou or banana oni.

oh wait fuck you also have Kiritsugu nvm lol. Wtf.

1 minute ago, Czarpy said:

Just put one in the ALL slot. It's not like you'll pull mama raikou or banana oni.

oh wait fuck you also have Kiritsugu nvm lol. Wtf.

Shuten's the pull that confuses me the most.  Was looking for Kerry, now looking for Angra.  I have a terrible idea in mind.

Looks like my share slots are going to be some mix of Shuten, Kerry, Kintoki, Ushi (maybe), and Emiya if he can pry embers away from Orion.

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Not how instant kill works.

Some NPs check for instant kill before doing damage, and others do it after the damage. If it’s the former, you get no damage rewarded whatsoever from the NP. If it’s the latter, you’ll only get the damage done before instant kill proc’d, including the NP’s damage.

In this context, getting instant kill too early in a raid battle would be extremely unlucky.

I think some people that got IK on Ibaraki actually confirmed it gave the full remaining damage points for the fight, at least for the NA version.

Here's a Youtube video of it:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaNB6xmMvV4

@Czarpy: I might put Void Shiki on my support list, either in All slot with Okita as Saber, or in Saber slot with Okita in All, since none of the Extra classes have a bonus this event, though it depends on whether my sister requests any specific servants for use.  I don't know if you've ever seen my Shiki on support though, because I don't think I had her up after KnK event, and I don't remember when I added you.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

6 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I mean, you’re not wrong.

6 hours ago, QKumber said:

My point stands Kappa

Is this where you are supposed to say just because your not wrong doesnt mean your correct which also doesnt mean your right and definitely not left

1080p is still wrong though 

10 hours ago, Alexmender said:

It seems Onigashima will start the 14th.....Oh boy, I'm not ready for another raid after the banana fiasco.

Due to how event bonus works the damage bonus really is only there to be a kickstarter. In a sense that they get bonus damage before the damage CE comes into play. Once you get damage CE its almost fucking irrelevant

That said i would very much reccomend doing your best without becoming Nino for Onigashima. Apple it. Quartz it. Lick his abs. Whatever. Just do it. This event simultaneously gave you 2 ridiculously good CE, one of them being the #1 pick for the best CE to ever exist for general purpose and an SR Rider with completely stupid parameter and ridiculously unbalanced stats. 

DW have completely gave up with the Rider class especially on SR rarity so if you miss both chance to get Kintoki Rider you need to go into SSR hell to come out even

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

5 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

I think some people that got IK on Ibaraki actually confirmed it gave the full remaining damage points for the fight, at least for the NA version.

You learn something new every day, huh.

Instant Kill farming team let’s go

4 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Is this where you are supposed to say just because your not wrong doesnt mean your correct which also doesnt mean your right and definitely not left

I wanted to say that but it was such low-hanging fruit.

4 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Nay thee

Medea Strengthen was great. Got two free talons from it!

So ...

Tamamo + Assassin Shiki + Emiya for Arts memes
or
Ushiwakamaru + Kojiro/Fuuma (if I get him) + Support Okita for Quick memes

I think I'm set for this event. Unfortunately you can't really rely on having Kintoki Rider for the first Raids since since Ascension materials are tied to damage points.

6 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Due to how event bonus works the damage bonus really is only there to be a kickstarter. In a sense that they get bonus damage before the damage CE comes into play. Once you get damage CE its almost fucking irrelevant

That said i would very much reccomend doing your best without becoming Nino for Onigashima. Apple it. Quartz it. Lick his abs. Whatever. Just do it. This event simultaneously gave you 2 ridiculously good CE, one of them being the #1 pick for the best CE to ever exist for general purpose and an SR Rider with completely stupid parameter and ridiculously unbalanced stats. 

DW have completely gave up with the Rider class especially on SR rarity so if you miss both chance to get Kintoki Rider you need to go into SSR hell to come out even

I sense some disturbing projecting onto Nino. Please seek some help good sir.

isn't the worst SR rider just Marie?

4 hours ago, Czarpy said:

Marie is awesome let me tell ya. She is great at what she does - ie surviving. Which sadly, isn`t such an usefull thing nowadays :P

3 days to go, still no Gale CE drop... shop is long cleared but I am still doing the orbs quests. At least, got some good seeds drops! And like 10 of those black mud pots which I have no idea who will ever use that (over 80 already)

5 hours ago, Czarpy said:

SR rider is

Marie - her skill is literally pfa and a guaranteed charm. With 7t cd why. Shit NP gen downvalues her interlude NP in 2 years having buff, which also got reduced by being a Rider

Martha - i actually think shes... fine on retrospect. Besides the cleanse utility, she can AOE Nuke with AAA black grail, and then back up an NP chain with her def debuff. Oh yeah she gets interlude in like 2 years

Yuri - why did she have the worst Extra card in the game again?

Astolfo - very mini Lancelot. I think his flaws are well documented by this point

Mordred - AOE spammer with the highest aoe refill rate. Pretty low damage as a whole. Shout out to her problematic release

The rest are wellfares and now we are getting Ryoma Nagare. Basically SR Rider pool are filled with utility oriented AOE servant who gets interlude in 2 years and most of them are problematic

Kintoki Rider didnt need to be as stupid as he is(9800 ATK, one of few 3 turn card type buff that is also the start of Quick trademark OP 2 effect skills, Alondite Overload prototype NP, NP gain that rivals Okita, np prop, all of which screams nearly ideal Black Grail holder) to shine in that kind of pool. You can change KinRider into SaberLiz Rider edition and hed still be valuable.... thats exactly what Ushiwakamaru is

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Now my headcanon is that Astolfo dresses like that because he realized that he was the only male SR gacha rider, and didn't want to make waves. :P:

I don't use Martha's NP for damage, I use it to start a buster chain.  I've long ago given up on the idea of Tarrasque nuking.

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Now my headcanon is that Astolfo dresses like that because he realized that he was the only male SR gacha rider, and didn't want to make waves. :P:

I don't use Martha's NP for damage, I use it to start a buster chain.  I've long ago given up on the idea of Tarrasque nuking.

Yeah i only mentioned that since her JP interlude is specifically an Alondite overload

Which immediately makes nuking Martha a reality

Yo I just pulled Sanzang. Shame she's not gonna get levelled in time for the remainder of the event tho. If anyone wants her as a CE mule then just ask.

Waifu 3 out of 7 acquired. I am content. Idk if I'll get raikou or ibaraki but I'll give it a shot.

So this makes it about 2 months and 30 standard gacha pulls since I got my last ssr in Nightingale. 

25 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

Yo I just pulled Sanzang. Shame she's not gonna get levelled in time for the remainder of the event tho. If anyone wants her as a CE mule then just ask.

Waifu 3 out of 7 acquired. I am content. Idk if I'll get raikou or ibaraki but I'll give it a shot.

So this makes it about 2 months and 30 standard gacha pulls since I got my last ssr in Nightingale. 

Do you have a copy of Go West?  I can clear India bros node easily with Iskandar/Diarmuid/Waver, so my supports have literally been nonfriended go west Sanzangs of various levels for a while since pills are all I need to farm.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

51 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Do you have a copy of Go West?  I can clear India bros node easily with Iskandar/Diarmuid/Waver, so my supports have literally been nonfriended go west Sanzangs of various levels for a while since pills are all I need to farm.

Mlb other no MLB?

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

Mlb other no MLB?

If you somehow rolled 5 copies of Go West, sure, provided you’re done with pills yourself... but non mlb should be enough, I think.

edit: to be clear, the CE I need her to be a mule for is the 5* gacha CE, not the Gudako CE from the shop, since I’m farming Nightingale -> Karna/Arjurna.  Sanzang and said gacha CE boost pills which is what I need boosts for most.

that was the main reason I asked if you had it to begin with, if you don’t that’s fine and I can just keep doing as I was before and refreshing until someone has Sanzang with Go West.

Edited by Glaceon Mage
There may be some confusion?

6 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

If you somehow rolled 5 copies of Go West, sure, provided you’re done with pills yourself... but non mlb should be enough, I think.

edit: to be clear, the CE I need her to be a mule for is the 5* gacha CE, not the Gudako CE from the shop, since I’m farming Nightingale -> Karna/Arjurna.  Sanzang and said gacha CE boost pills which is what I need boosts for most.

that was the main reason I asked if you had it to begin with, if you don’t that’s fine and I can just keep doing as I was before and refreshing until someone has Sanzang with Go West.

yeah I got it mixed up with another CE. Sorry. (the three heroes one)

It was nice knowing you, apples!

Anyway, I've been saying "ROME TO THE FACE" far too often.  Santa/Martha/New Girl make a pretty solid farming team (with MHX/Kojirou/Shuten getting those talismans).  ROME shows up after Arjuna wipes me, but he's so low that a broom is all I need to clean up.

ugh fucking hell i didn't expect to pull sanzang so i need to farm pork buns to get all the caster gems.

oppai waifus are gud tho. I'm probably going to be in exp/mats hell soon enough since we're getting kintoki AND a really good shot at fuuma.

basically my grinding summary in journey to the west is:

-Farm talismans with triple assassins team with support shuten

-ream talisman battle with Eli/Salter/Support Iskandar

-Farm orbs with Georgios/Salter/Rama/Support Okita or Bride Nero

-Literally pick the 140 orb quest all the time and smash everything

-Fucking wait it out because I'm gonna need the mats soon enough.

lol once I get the mana prisms, I'm just gonna farm exp mats and Squests.

I need the Mana prisms from the first shop...even with Xuanzang it takes a ton of time to grind pills. Oh well, at least that's the only thing I need to clear the shop (and some Lotuses for the horns but I have like 90 of those so no rush).

before this event, i never realized how much i enjoy using karna/lalter.

because Liz doesn't quite come near the AoE damage I desire for the atalante node and lol@using hector for that.

On a side note, got another imaginary element from the gacha today. 

luck's been good. Let's hope it pops up again real soon.

Edited by Czarpy