Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

I'm finally done with Lotus farming. I'll just grind hands for a bit in order to get a decent stash for Ridertoki. I'll need like 200 EXP cards of whatever class (I'll use the 100 4* All EXP too) to max him so I better get started on that.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lotus farming went way faster than expected.  I think one more run of the 140-orb thing should do it.

Farming everything else, on the other hand. . .FML.

22 hours ago, Czarpy said:

before this event, i never because Liz doesn't quite come near the AoE damage I desire for the atalante node and lol@using hector for that.

I’d unironically use Hektor for that if he was my only option. I had to use him for Hunting Quests and he worked out fine.

Also, the Challenge Quests are repeatable and give significantly more lotus flowers for your AP. Not much of a reason to do the 40 AP version unless you are desperate for feathers.

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

I'm finally done with Lotus farming. I'll just grind hands for a bit in order to get a decent stash for Ridertoki. I'll need like 200 EXP cards of whatever class (I'll use the 100 4* All EXP too) to max him so I better get started on that.

You will need 263 4* EXP if they all match his class and 316 if none of them do.

I got a head start on grinding exp since I have exactly one apple left. The event will give more but I can’t waste those grinding exp.

9 minutes ago, N30 said:

Just finished ((PART 1 SPOILERS))

Reveal hidden contents

Salomon

And Now I’m waiting for the event to begin

Took you long enough. *Shrugs*

The Merit Balls, Talismans, and Lotus can all be exchanged for QP after the event, if I recall correctly. I’ll do the final merit ball daily and the 130 ball node two more times and call it quits.

Despite the improvements over the original version, I did not like this event at all. There were six different currencies and grinding them all was tedious—assuming you weren’t utterly confused about what to do with them. In the end it boiled down to grinding two different 40 AP nodes and doing another two nodes with the currency you just grinded up. Does that sound convoluted? I think it is.

Peaches, Meat Buns, and Lotuses went by quickly due to the massive drop bonuses, but Pills stayed at a constant 50 or so per run at max bonus, which is just terrible no matter how you look at it. I’m surprised I even had the patience to empty the shop with that drop rate.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’d unironically use Hektor for that if he was my only option. I had to use him for Hunting Quests and he worked out fine.

Also, the Challenge Quests are repeatable and give significantly more lotus flowers for your AP. Not much of a reason to do the 40 AP version unless you are desperate for feathers.

You will need 263 4* EXP if they all match his class and 316 if none of them do.

I got a head start on grinding exp since I have exactly one apple left. The event will give more but I can’t waste those grinding exp.

Took you long enough. *Shrugs*

The Merit Balls, Talismans, and Lotus can all be exchanged for QP after the event, if I recall correctly. I’ll do the final merit ball daily and the 130 ball node two more times and call it quits.

Despite the improvements over the original version, I did not like this event at all. There were six different currencies and grinding them all was tedious—assuming you weren’t utterly confused about what to do with them. In the end it boiled down to grinding two different 40 AP nodes and doing another two nodes with the currency you just grinded up. Does that sound convoluted? I think it is.

Peaches, Meat Buns, and Lotuses went by quickly due to the massive drop bonuses, but Pills stayed at a constant 50 or so per run at max bonus, which is just terrible no matter how you look at it. I’m surprised I even had the patience to empty the shop with that drop rate.

700 Talisman intensifies

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

700 Talisman intensifies

oh fuck.

Fuck the farming loop.

Love the amazon node tho.

I'm probably gonna try pumping apples for rider exp at this point. That and caster/assassin cards since I wanna get 3 dudes levelled up by the end of onigashima.

(might be 4 if I'm lucky enough)

58 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Finally done with Lotus farming, however I will not be clearing out shop. After two week of swapping ce and servants, I'm tired of it. I need to kill some hands before the day is done for that double success rate.

it ain't over yet.

We still got camelot and the anniversary event.

fucking JP twitter fusions of fgo hasn't stopped.

seems they'll do anything with  Caesar.

if i have to see it, so do all of you

Spoiler

No automatic alt text available.

Edited by Czarpy

I'm sitting on 1500 Lotus and hope that we get a QP exchange for this; otherwise I'm going to be a bit salty.

Finished farming yesterday. Left the Blue Gems and 9 Dragon Scales in the shop which I won't miss. I used the AP of yesterday and today to do finish some Strengthening Quests, namely Ushiwakamaru's, Medea's, Arash's and Asterios', now I'm farming some EXP for Mr. Golden.

Once tomorrow's event hits I'm probably going to update the tier list again since we get a new 3* and 1-2 Servants got a boost thanks to their Strengthening Quest.

8 hours ago, The Priest said:

Once tomorrow's event hits I'm probably going to update the tier list again since we get a new 3* and 1-2 Servants got a boost thanks to their Strengthening Quest.

Vouching for Medea to hit S or S+ if she’s not there already. NP Gain buff on a servant that can already spam NP without it is just retarded.

Waiting for Sunday to roll on JP. If all goes well I’ll reunite with Li there and get some copies of Izou.

Welp, I did poorly in the Go West Event. I didn't get the grind as much as I originally wanted due to my focus on E3 and other things. No Lores and some other materials for me...

However, I got like 4-5 CE drops of Three Heroes in the short amount of time that I did play, so I guess that is worth something.

got some shit and it turned out i was 2 caster monuments short of getting sanzang to FA.

this is gonna be interesting.

I'm close enough to getting more gold apples via bond exp grinding, so it'd be no biggie to get kintoki rider to hit his exp requirement. 

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

wow my body refused to play Journey

Leaving the event with several event currency and daily undone, cleared most of the shops besides Dragon Scales and Lotus Prism

it kinda sucks to be stuck farming the same shit in a loop without anything new to do. No welfare or anything. :/

would journey to the west have been a better experience with a welfare?  It certainly seems like it really might have been designed with one in mind.

I didn't use the last day orbs (who was the genius that decided to give the last Door farming map a few hours before the event ends?) so RIP some QP, I guess. Also RIP the Pill Mana Prisms, I had like 700 Talismans left but it just wasn't worth it, at like 40 pills per clear I wasn't going to get 1000 pills to buy them.

That aside I cleared everything else, got like 3 of the Nightingale CE and around 4 of the Three Heroes one so I was able to MLB both. 

It got tiresome the last 2 days but the event was fun, much better than Rashomon where I had to Save Scum just to make it through 3BP I hate you Banana, I'll bully you hard in the re-run I swear.

Decided that I wanted the items in Dissidia more.  The big things in the shop for me were lotus things, and I finished farming those yesterday.  I definitely missed some stuff, but eh.

I cleared Go West aside from the Berserker gold gems and ~200 mana prisms that took pills.  I also got around 20m qp off extra lotus, which is nice too I guess.

Onigashima feels like easy mode Rashoumon.  And Kojirou feels more threatening than the actual raid boss.  Evade, crit up, assassin so he’s hitting Iskandar hard.  The boss meanwhile... really isn’t doing much besides spamming debuff resist down.  Which is honestly a pretty ineffective debuff.

... rolled with 1 ticket, 30 SQ and 100k+ FP for Fuma; didn't get him. Instead I got spooked by Jing Ke 5 times.
Kill me.

---

@MrSmokestack She was S-Tier in the last version.

So I promised the list and here you go. I will still need some time for the write-ups though.

Spoiler

Changes from Previous List

Disclaimer:
Most of the Strengthening Quests so far pretty much cemented a Servant's position on the list and only very few truly give them the extra utility to become better what they were before. So I'm not going through every Servant that received one and will only list the ones that affect their placement on the list.

William Shakespeare C -> B
He is now every Berserker's best friend. His Buster boost is pretty high and affects the entire party while his new skill is a targetable NP charge. His weaknesses still remain, be it his status as a 2* Servant or his worthless NP, but overall Shakespeare is now very useable Buster Support.

Kiyohime C -> B
Eric Bloodaxe C -> B
Both pretty much received the boost they needed the most to make the jump to B.
Kiyohime has now her discount Mana Burst and outdamages all the other 3* and lower AoE Berserkers while Eric received a substantial boost to his Defense debuff. In fact they are both pretty much interchangeable with only small differences.

Gilles (Saber) D -> C
Thanks to his 3rd skill his Buster cards hurt now a lot despite his low base Atk. He is pretty much Caligula in the Saber class which is at least situationally useful. Still worst Saber of the bunch.

Fuma Kotaro A
This might be a bit high but Fuma is incredible Support and just that good. His Star gen is 2nd only to Jack (aka the best star generator in the game) which means he pretty much floods you with Stars, even more so compared to Hassan. On top of that he has a targetable Evade which allows him to cover frail Berserkers or near-death Servants from attacks or NP rounds. His 3rd skill is also very potent in combination with debuffs since it pretty much guarantess that your debuffs will stick on your enemies. This guy provides utility in many ways and is useable in many different compositions-
His only real downside is his lackluster NP though even that one is still quite useful to generate Stars. His 1st skill is a bit lackluster due to the low numbers but the effects themselves aren't terrible by any means.

-----

S:
- Mash Kyrielight
- Robin Hood
- Cu Chulainn (Stay Night)
- Medea
- Hans Christian Andersen

A:
- Gaius Julius Caesar
- Euryale
- David
- Billy the Kid
- Cu Chulainn (Prototype)
- Leonidas
- Ushiwakamaru
- St. George
- Fuma Kotaro
- Lu Bu

B:
- Fergus Mac Roich
- Gilgamesh (Kid Gil)
- Arash
- Hektor
- Medusa
- Alexander
- Edward Teach
- Cu Chulainn (Caster)
- William Shakespeare
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Jing Ke
- Hassan of the Hundred Personas
- Hassan of the Cursed Arm
- Sasaki Kojiro
- Kiyohime
- Eric Bloodaxe
- Asterios

C:
- Gilles de Rais (Saber)
- Romulus
- Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
- Boudica
- Mephistopheles
- Charles Babbage
- Paracelsus von Hohenheim
- Henry Jekyll & Hyde
- Charles-Henri Sanson
- Mata Hari
- Darius III
- Caligula
- Spartacus

D:
- Benkei
- Geronimo
- The Phantom of the Opera

Reposting this because apparently I'm not allowed to edit my post anymore. Weird.

Spoiler

Changes from Previous List:

Cu Chulainn (Caster) B -> C
Aside from PfA he has nothing. His base stats suck, his NP sucks and his skills do nothing to fix that. If he is not able to deal do something with his survivability then I don't see a point in fielding him. So he is getting the boot to C.

He is now every Berserker's best friend. His Buster boost is pretty high and affects the entire party while his new skill is a targetable NP charge. His weaknesses still remain, be it his status as a 2* Servant or his worthless NP, but overall Shakespeare is now very useable Buster Support.

Kiyohime C -> B
Eric Bloodaxe C -> B
Kiyohime has now her discount Mana Burst and outdamages all the other 3* and lower AoE Berserkers while Eric received a substantial boost to his Defense debuff. In fact they are both pretty much interchangeable with only small differences.

Gilles (Saber) D -> C
Thanks to his 3rd skill his Buster cards hurt now a lot despite his low base Atk. He is pretty much Caligula in the Saber class which is at least situationally useful. Still worst Saber of the bunch.

Fuma Kotaro A
This might be a bit high but Fuma is an incredible Support Servant. His Star gen is 2nd only to Jack (aka the best star generator in the game) which means he pretty much floods you with Stars, even more so compared to Hassan. On top of that he has a targetable Evade which allows him to cover frail Berserkers or near-death Servants from attacks or NP rounds. His 3rd skill is also very potent in combination with debuffs since it pretty much guarantess that your debuffs will stick on your enemies. This guy provides utility in many ways and is useable in many different compositions-
His only real downside is his lackluster NP though even that one is still quite useful to generate Stars. His 1st skill is a bit lackluster due to the low numbers but the effects themselves aren't terrible by any means.

----------

S:
- Mash Kyrielight
- Robin Hood
- Medea

Spoiler

These Servants are the best of their kind. All of them can fit in any team and will bring great results.

Mash is the only Servant in the game that sports 0 cost and comes with several supportive skills that tremendously bolster the team's survivalability. Having a combination of Taunt and targetable Invincibility makes your entire party immune against damage for an entire turn and both her NP and skill will reduce further damage to a minimum. There is no literally no reason to ever exclude Mashu if you have a spot open.

Robin Hood pretty much functions as a 1-time nuke outside of dedicated Arts Team and cannot contribute much otherwise due to his bad stat distribution and mediocre skills. However his NP damage is absurdly high and he is borderline broken in a dedicated team, making him the best general boss killer in the 3* department.

Cu Chulainn excels in fixing unpleasant situations; meaning battles where he stands alone as the last man. He is nigh indestrucible thanks to his "Protection from Arrows" skill and even has an additional Guts skill to keep him covered if it runs out or gets removed. His NP deals decent damage with a defense debuff, complementing Cu's role very nicely.

Medea is an unique Servant since she is able to nullify buffs with her ST NP which she can spam with ease. That makes her incredible useful for fights in which Servants tend to spam buffs which become more common later on. While her NP damage output is much lower the fact that she can spam it more than makes up for it and can give her devastating amount of damage if coupled with buffs. On top of that her Strengthening skill allows her to remove Debuffs and give anyone a sizeable buff to their NP generation, giving her another supportive role.

Hans takes the title of best budget support. Thanks to "Rapid Divine Words" he can fire his NP off the first turn to buff the entire team which is a great boon for any team. There is a random factor attached to it and his low stats don't really help his longevity in combat but Hans has no problem to spam his NP several times before he cross that line.

A:
- Gaius Julius Caesar
- Euryale
- David
- Billy the Kid
- Leonidas
- Ushiwakamaru
- St. George
- Fuma Kotaro
- Lu Bu

Spoiler

This tier includes mostly Servants that are either very good in specific compositions, can provide good support or have defined roles that can be quite essential for harder content. They do have some drawbacks but they are still reliable picks for a team.

Caesar is the best 3* Saber that is available to the player. He possesses solid stats, features several offensive party buffs and his NP is ST, meaning he will deal a good amount of damage against bosses and high HP targets. He doesn't have any particular weakness aside from lacking a skill for survival which doesn't hamper his utility much. Always a solid choice, be it for raw damage or Support.

David is an even better Support Servant with Charisma and his party-wide Evade skill. His NP can seal an enemy's NP, delaying imminent danger, which is always welcome to see. However his deck doesn't match with his NP type, resulting in a mismatched deck that lessens his damage output a bit. Still he has surprisingly good Atk for a 3* Servant, making a good pick against AoE NPs, be it just switching him in with the Chaldea Battlesuit.

Euryale is the prime male Servant counter who are ever so often present in the game. She deals tons of damage against male enemies with her NP and will trivialize a lot of the toughest boss fights in the game, which earns her place in the A-Tier. Even outside of her niche her skills give her enough power to be able to contribute but do not expect peak performance.

Billy the Kid is the master of Crits. He has the highest Crit multiplier in the game, allowing him to deal devastating amount of damage. If that doesn't do the job he can fire off his ST NP which he is able to use quite frequently thanks to the high NP gain from Crits. The only problem is that his buffs only last a single turn, so he is pretty average until he can use his skills again. Nonetheless he is quite unique and while he requires a bit of a setup he will perform very well.

Proto Cu functions similarly to his original counterpart, trading some of the legendary endurance for the ability to kill Beast-type enemies like the dreaded Chimeras. It makes him more situational but he is still a solid Lancer even outside of that role and can perform just as well as the original Cu in your last team spot.

Leonidas and St. George are great tanks. Both have Taunt and Guts which are essential for that kind of role. The difference between them lies within their deck and the way how they incorporate the Taunt effect to their kit.

St. George is more suited for general use and has his Taunt right away for 3 turns, coupled with a defense buff and some minor healing.

Leonidas' Taunt skill lasts only 1 turn but provides a buff to his NP generation which in turn fuels his NP that grants him Taunt as well. Having it on a NP means that Leonidas is potentially able to stack the defense buffs on it which means he could become impervious to damage. On top of that he generates Critical Stars with it and coupled with his party-wide Buster buff he is a welcome sight for Buster teams.

Ushiwakamaru is similar to Caesar having multiple party buffs in her disposal. What sets her apart from him is her stupidly high NP multiplier, allowing her to outright destroy Casters or at least deal massive damage against anything else. She is one of the most well-rounded Servants in the game, having a good balance of offense, Support and survivability.

Fuma Kotaro is another excellent Support Servant combining many different niches. His Star generation is 2nd only to Jack the Ripper who has the highest one in the game. Between that and his targetable Evade skill Kotaro can provide both Crit Stars and survivability to a party. On top of that his skill "Paranoia" immensely debuffs Debuff resistance which means effects like Stun or Charm are almost guaranteed to work on an enemy.

His only weakness is his weak AoE NP but even that one has enough hit counts to contribute to his role as a star generator.

Lu Bu is often dubbed as discount Heracles and rightfully so; that's a huge compliment btw. He has the highest attack of any 3* Servant and features 3 Buster cards alongside a ST Buster NP which he can boost even further with new skill. His Valor skill further increases his impressive offensive, meaning Lu Bu will be able to dish out massive amount of damage. However, he is quite frail and his defense buff is lackluster compared to an Evade or even Guts skill.

B:
- Fergus Mac Roich
- Gilgamesh (Kid Gil)
- Arash
- Hektor
- Medusa
- Alexander
- Edward Teach
- Cu Chulainn (Caster)
- William Shakespeare
- Jing Ke
- Sasaki Kojiro
- Kiyohime
- Eric Bloodaxe
- Asterios

Spoiler

This tier contains all the above-average stuff. They have some niches that can make them shine but will have some flaws attached to them or have a harder time to distinguish themselves from others. Most Servants here are good choices for farming.

Fergus is a Saber that copied Lu Bu and learned a thing or two about survival. That makes him useful for Buster-oriented teams and he will function decently enough in them. But he lacks the raw damage output of the Berserker class compared to Lu Bu and compared to Caesar he is very selfish outside of his NP.

Kid Gil has some solid skills to his disposal, including Charisma at its highest level. This alone makes him some value as offensive Support but he further backs it up with solid damage output and NP generation. The only downside to him is his AoE NP which doesn't deal a lot of damage and the effects are too mediocre to compensate that flaw.

Arash is known for his role as a suicide bomber. You use his NP, he takes his enemies with him. Simple. While that may sound like that you have to fight with 5 Servants instead of 6 this makes him universally useable in any team that wants to have a quick wave clear and being a 1* Servant makes him incredibly cheap. He has incredible AoE damage and will especially shine against multiple Saber Servants who will get destroyed by him. However, don't expect him to do anything outside of that as he is lacking in everything else.

Hector has a solid skill set and a rare AoE NP that can apply a sizeable defense debuff and ignores defense. He is able to Buster Brave Chain with his NP which makes him good enough if you are facing against multiple Archers. Proof of Friendship can be a panic button, though it is a bit unreliable.

Medusa and Alexander have AoE NPs that allows them to clear a wave with relatively ease, making them very useful Servants for farming (especially the daily Treasure Vault quests). There is no big difference between them though Medusa has a slight edge over Alexander since she is able to use her NP more frequently thanks to her Strengthening.

Blackbeard can be even better in that role due being Buster-based and featuring several attack buffs to bolster his damage output. He suffers in everything else however due to his low stats as a 2* Servant, making him unsuitable for longer fights.

The famous playwright Shakespeare is a welcome sight for a Berserker. Between his sizeable party-wide Buster buff and targetable NP charge skill he can provide good Support to a Buster team and even live to tell the tale thanks to Invulnerability skill. However, his low stats and lackluster NP hold him back quite a bit, so he is only useful for that specific niche.

Mozart has one clear role; being useful in Arts teams. His deck is Arts-based, his Arts NP applies solid debuffs (albeit unreliably) and his skill provides the team a hefty Arts boost. Outside of that he is pretty much a 1* Servant, so he suffers from bad stats.

Jing Ke has good offensive stats for an Assassin and even has a ST NP for overall decent damage. Among the 3* or lower Assassins she has the highest NP damage output. However she suffers from low hit counts which makes her star generation rather average compared to her fellow Assassins.

Hundred Personas has very solid skills, giving him surprisingly good star generation despite being Arts-based. The problem is that his Atk is quite low and his only damage buff is chance-based, making his overall damage output inconsistent compared to his peers.

Hassan of the Cursed Arm was dubbed as the king of Crit Star generation before the release of Fuma Kotaro. Similar to Cu Hassan has a broken Evade skill in form of "Protection from Winds", giving him good sustain and bolsters his Crit star generation to a level where only few can hope to compete with him. The downside of using CA Hassan is his low Atk, making him unsuitable for dealing damage.

While Sasaki Kojiro lacks the ability to generate a lot of stars with his regular attacks his NP and 2nd skill provide huge amounts of them at once, meaning you are less reliant on his subpar cards. He is no slouch as a fighter as well, possessing a very good skillset for that purpose though he is held back by his low stats as a 1* Servant, requiring Grails to fully realize his role as a fighter.

Kiyohime is a strange Berserker because she forsakes her Atk stat for more HP. Needless to say this is not a good trade. Nonetheless her NP deals solid damage with her new 3rd skill and even has a chance to stun the entire enemy party. Plus thanks to her 1st skill she is not as frail as other Berserkers and her "Stalking" skill can be used to soften up priority targets.

In a similar vein Eric has some uses as a debuffer thanks to his 1st skill which applies a massive defense debuff without repercussions, coupled with a small Atk debuff. However, his low stats hold him back and his NP is quite literally suicidal which doesn't bode well for his overall performance in harder fights. Still he is a decent choice to deal with multiple enemies as his AoE NP deals good amount of damage.

Asterios is a quite unique Berserker since his NP doesn't deal damage and instead provides hefty debuffs on enemies which lasts a good amount of time. If this is exploited he can make the enemy party deal zero damage. He has decent damage outside of that, his skills and class giving him the edge he needs despite being a 1* Servant but to use him properly Grails are almost a necessity, making him quite expensive. Without them he is too frail to be fully utilized for his NP.

C:
- Gilles de Rais (Saber)
- Romulus
- Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
- Boudica
- Cu Chulainn (Caster)
- Mephistopheles
- Charles Babbage
- Henry Jekyll & Hyde
- Charles-Henri Sanson
- Mata Hari
- Darius III
- Caligula
- Spartacus

Spoiler

Servants from this tier range from medicore to below-average. They aren't really good and there are alternatives in the higher tiers that will perform better.

Gilles de Rais' kit doesn't make any sense. His NP doesn't deal any damage, in fact it is detrimental to use it at all because it provides a long lasting defense debuff that will get him killed in a fight. Yet he has two skills that support him using his NP. He is only saved by the fact that his Strengthening gives him a virtually permanent boost to his Buster cards, allowing him to deal some hefty damage. But still every other Saber is a better choice than him.

Romulus is unimpressive and mostly outclassed by the other 3* Lancers. In terms of AoE NPs Hector surpasses him thanks to his NP interlude and Tactics skill, while his strongest buffs is tied to Imperial Privilege which is most times too unreliable. The founder of Roman civilization has no niche for himself and that is quite sad to say.

Diarmuid suffers from the same problem and has a direct comparison with the two Cu Chulainns. Unless you like our Fate/Zero Lancer you shouldn't use him since he lacks both damage or durability compared to other alternatives. He has a buff removal on his ST NP which can be situationally useful but it doesn't really make him much better.

Boudica is plagued by bad stats and only provides defensive buffs with her NP which isn't good enough for a Support-oriented Servant. She will eventually get better with her Strengthening Quest though.

Caster Cu profits from Protection form Arrows which he share with his Lancer counterparts. However, he can't Buster Brave chain neither with his deck nor with his weak AoE-NP, meaning his damage in all areas is lacking too much. A cockroach but not really threatening.

Mephisto has a mismatched deck, a skill set that is all over the place and really bad stats. He doesn't know what he wants to be and that makes him quite lackluster. His debuff seal has some uses against specific bosses but it doesn't justify fielding him over another Servant.

Babbage fails utterly in his role as an offensive Caster thanks to his atrocious stats. He has the worst Atk among all 3* Servants and having an AoE NP on top of that makes him quite awful. His only saving grace are his skills that boost his damage output to somewhat acceptable levels. While there is a distinct lack of AoE damage among the Casters, Paracelsus will always serve you better than Babbage.

Paracelsus has some Support utility with his party-wide Arts buff and targetable Guts skill but he is held back by his poor Atk. For some reason his NP has a lower multiplier on it which makes it rather poor for farming or to clear Assassin waves despite being able to spam it with his 1st skill.

Mata Hari and Sanson can excel in very specific situations, having skills tailored to their respective targets. Outside of that they are not good at all.

Jekyll can't utilize his full potential due to his gimmick. This gimmick of his robs him his NP and his deck prohibits him from performing Buster Brave Chains, limiting his damage output. Add to the fact that his Crit damage is wasted on his Berserker form thanks to their low innate Star weight he really doesn't perform well enough to compensate his lack of NP and the fact that his Assassin form is utterly useless.

Darius has nothing special about him besides his NP. Being a Berserker his deck and stats do not match up with his class, which is a shame since his NP at least provides good debuffs. He is the definition of mediocrity among the Berserkers and can't really distinguish himself from the others.

Spartacus suffers from a similar problem but has it much worse with being a 1* Servant. He has the lowest Atk of all Servants and most of his kit is built around healing him, which doesn't work with his poor stats. He has an NP charge skill but until he gets his several Strengthening Quests to fix his damage output he is a subpar choice for farming.

Caligula offers a lot of damage potential but ultimately is too unreliable to use. All of his skills give a massive damage buff but Imperial Privilege is always a gamble and Sadist gives him a Defense debuff which can prove to be fatal for a fragile Berserker. His NP might as well be non-existent as the effects on it are useless.

D:
- Benkei
- Geronimo

Let's keep it simple. Don't bother with these. They are the worst of the worst and no amount of effort will make them salvageable.

8 minutes ago, The Priest said:

Reposting this because apparently I'm not allowed to edit my post anymore. Weird.

Reveal hidden contents

Changes from Previous List:

Cu Chulainn (Caster) B -> C
Aside from PfA he has nothing. His base stats suck, his NP sucks and his skills do nothing to fix that. If he is not able to deal do something with his survivability then I don't see a point in fielding him. So he is getting the boot to C.

Kiyohime C -> B
Eric Bloodaxe C -> B

Gilles (Saber) D -> C

Fuma Kotaro A
This might be a bit high but Fuma is an incredible Support Servant. His Star gen is 2nd only to Jack (aka the best star generator in the game) which means he pretty much floods you with Stars, even more so compared to Hassan. On top of that he has a targetable Evade which allows him to cover frail Berserkers or near-death Servants from attacks or NP rounds. His 3rd skill is also very potent in combination with debuffs since it pretty much guarantess that your debuffs will stick on your enemies. This guy provides utility in many ways and is useable in many different compositions-

----------

S:
- Mash Kyrielight
- Robin Hood
- Medea

Reveal hidden contents

These Servants are the best of their kind. All of them can fit in any team and will bring great results.

Mash is the only Servant in the game that sports 0 cost and comes with several supportive skills that tremendously bolster the team's survivalability. Having a combination of Taunt and targetable Invincibility makes your entire party immune against damage for an entire turn and both her NP and skill will reduce further damage to a minimum. There is no literally no reason to ever exclude Mashu if you have a spot open.

Robin Hood pretty much functions as a 1-time nuke outside of dedicated Arts Team and cannot contribute much otherwise due to his bad stat distribution and mediocre skills. However his NP damage is absurdly high and he is borderline broken in a dedicated team, making him the best general boss killer in the 3* department.

Cu Chulainn excels in fixing unpleasant situations; meaning battles where he stands alone as the last man. He is nigh indestrucible thanks to his "Protection from Arrows" skill and even has an additional Guts skill to keep him covered if it runs out or gets removed. His NP deals decent damage with a defense debuff, complementing Cu's role very nicely.

Medea is an unique Servant since she is able to nullify buffs with her ST NP which she can spam with ease. That makes her incredible useful for fights in which Servants tend to spam buffs which become more common later on. While her NP damage output is much lower the fact that she can spam it more than makes up for it and can give her devastating amount of damage if coupled with buffs. On top of that her Strengthening skill allows her to remove Debuffs and give anyone a sizeable buff to their NP generation, giving her another supportive role.

Hans takes the title of best budget support. Thanks to "Rapid Divine Words" he can fire his NP off the first turn to buff the entire team which is a great boon for any team. There is a random factor attached to it and his low stats don't really help his longevity in combat but Hans has no problem to spam his NP several times before he cross that line.

A:
- Gaius Julius Caesar
- Euryale
- David
- Billy the Kid
- Leonidas
- Ushiwakamaru
- St. George
- Fuma Kotaro
- Lu Bu

Reveal hidden contents

This tier includes mostly Servants that are either very good in specific compositions, can provide good support or have defined roles that can be quite essential for harder content. They do have some drawbacks but they are still reliable picks for a team.

Caesar is the best 3* Saber that is available to the player. He possesses solid stats, features several offensive party buffs and his NP is ST, meaning he will deal a good amount of damage against bosses and high HP targets. He doesn't have any particular weakness aside from lacking a skill for survival which doesn't hamper his utility much. Always a solid choice, be it for raw damage or Support.

David is an even better Support Servant with Charisma and his party-wide Evade skill. His NP can seal an enemy's NP, delaying imminent danger, which is always welcome to see. However his deck doesn't match with his NP type, resulting in a mismatched deck that lessens his damage output a bit. Still he has surprisingly good Atk for a 3* Servant, making a good pick against AoE NPs, be it just switching him in with the Chaldea Battlesuit.

Euryale is the prime male Servant counter who are ever so often present in the game. She deals tons of damage against male enemies with her NP and will trivialize a lot of the toughest boss fights in the game, which earns her place in the A-Tier. Even outside of her niche her skills give her enough power to be able to contribute but do not expect peak performance.

Billy the Kid is the master of Crits. He has the highest Crit multiplier in the game, allowing him to deal devastating amount of damage. If that doesn't do the job he can fire off his ST NP which he is able to use quite frequently thanks to the high NP gain from Crits. The only problem is that his buffs only last a single turn, so he is pretty average until he can use his skills again. Nonetheless he is quite unique and while he requires a bit of a setup he will perform very well.

Proto Cu functions similarly to his original counterpart, trading some of the legendary endurance for the ability to kill Beast-type enemies like the dreaded Chimeras. It makes him more situational but he is still a solid Lancer even outside of that role and can perform just as well as the original Cu in your last team spot.

Leonidas and St. George are great tanks. Both have Taunt and Guts which are essential for that kind of role. The difference between them lies within their deck and the way how they incorporate the Taunt effect to their kit.

St. George is more suited for general use and has his Taunt right away for 3 turns, coupled with a defense buff and some minor healing.

Leonidas' Taunt skill lasts only 1 turn but provides a buff to his NP generation which in turn fuels his NP that grants him Taunt as well. Having it on a NP means that Leonidas is potentially able to stack the defense buffs on it which means he could become impervious to damage. On top of that he generates Critical Stars with it and coupled with his party-wide Buster buff he is a welcome sight for Buster teams.

Ushiwakamaru is similar to Caesar having multiple party buffs in her disposal. What sets her apart from him is her stupidly high NP multiplier, allowing her to outright destroy Casters or at least deal massive damage against anything else. She is one of the most well-rounded Servants in the game, having a good balance of offense, Support and survivability.

Fuma Kotaro is another excellent Support Servant combining many different niches. His Star generation is 2nd only to Jack the Ripper who has the highest one in the game. Between that and his targetable Evade skill Kotaro can provide both Crit Stars and survivability to a party. On top of that his skill "Paranoia" immensely debuffs Debuff resistance which means effects like Stun or Charm are almost guaranteed to work on an enemy.

His only weakness is his weak AoE NP but even that one has enough hit counts to contribute to his role as a star generator.

Lu Bu is often dubbed as discount Heracles and rightfully so; that's a huge compliment btw. He has the highest attack of any 3* Servant and features 3 Buster cards alongside a ST Buster NP which he can boost even further with new skill. His Valor skill further increases his impressive offensive, meaning Lu Bu will be able to dish out massive amount of damage. However, he is quite frail and his defense buff is lackluster compared to an Evade or even Guts skill.

B:
- Fergus Mac Roich
- Gilgamesh (Kid Gil)
- Arash
- Hektor
- Medusa
- Alexander
- Edward Teach
- Cu Chulainn (Caster)
- William Shakespeare
- Jing Ke
- Sasaki Kojiro
- Kiyohime
- Eric Bloodaxe
- Asterios

Reveal hidden contents

This tier contains all the above-average stuff. They have some niches that can make them shine but will have some flaws attached to them or have a harder time to distinguish themselves from others. Most Servants here are good choices for farming.

Fergus is a Saber that copied Lu Bu and learned a thing or two about survival. That makes him useful for Buster-oriented teams and he will function decently enough in them. But he lacks the raw damage output of the Berserker class compared to Lu Bu and compared to Caesar he is very selfish outside of his NP.

Kid Gil has some solid skills to his disposal, including Charisma at its highest level. This alone makes him some value as offensive Support but he further backs it up with solid damage output and NP generation. The only downside to him is his AoE NP which doesn't deal a lot of damage and the effects are too mediocre to compensate that flaw.

Arash is known for his role as a suicide bomber. You use his NP, he takes his enemies with him. Simple. While that may sound like that you have to fight with 5 Servants instead of 6 this makes him universally useable in any team that wants to have a quick wave clear and being a 1* Servant makes him incredibly cheap. He has incredible AoE damage and will especially shine against multiple Saber Servants who will get destroyed by him. However, don't expect him to do anything outside of that as he is lacking in everything else.

Hector has a solid skill set and a rare AoE NP that can apply a sizeable defense debuff and ignores defense. He is able to Buster Brave Chain with his NP which makes him good enough if you are facing against multiple Archers. Proof of Friendship can be a panic button, though it is a bit unreliable.

Medusa and Alexander have AoE NPs that allows them to clear a wave with relatively ease, making them very useful Servants for farming (especially the daily Treasure Vault quests). There is no big difference between them though Medusa has a slight edge over Alexander since she is able to use her NP more frequently thanks to her Strengthening.

Blackbeard can be even better in that role due being Buster-based and featuring several attack buffs to bolster his damage output. He suffers in everything else however due to his low stats as a 2* Servant, making him unsuitable for longer fights.

The famous playwright Shakespeare is a welcome sight for a Berserker. Between his sizeable party-wide Buster buff and targetable NP charge skill he can provide good Support to a Buster team and even live to tell the tale thanks to Invulnerability skill. However, his low stats and lackluster NP hold him back quite a bit, so he is only useful for that specific niche.

Mozart has one clear role; being useful in Arts teams. His deck is Arts-based, his Arts NP applies solid debuffs (albeit unreliably) and his skill provides the team a hefty Arts boost. Outside of that he is pretty much a 1* Servant, so he suffers from bad stats.

Jing Ke has good offensive stats for an Assassin and even has a ST NP for overall decent damage. Among the 3* or lower Assassins she has the highest NP damage output. However she suffers from low hit counts which makes her star generation rather average compared to her fellow Assassins.

Hundred Personas has very solid skills, giving him surprisingly good star generation despite being Arts-based. The problem is that his Atk is quite low and his only damage buff is chance-based, making his overall damage output inconsistent compared to his peers.

Hassan of the Cursed Arm was dubbed as the king of Crit Star generation before the release of Fuma Kotaro. Similar to Cu Hassan has a broken Evade skill in form of "Protection from Winds", giving him good sustain and bolsters his Crit star generation to a level where only few can hope to compete with him. The downside of using CA Hassan is his low Atk, making him unsuitable for dealing damage.

While Sasaki Kojiro lacks the ability to generate a lot of stars with his regular attacks his NP and 2nd skill provide huge amounts of them at once, meaning you are less reliant on his subpar cards. He is no slouch as a fighter as well, possessing a very good skillset for that purpose though he is held back by his low stats as a 1* Servant, requiring Grails to fully realize his role as a fighter.

Kiyohime is a strange Berserker because she forsakes her Atk stat for more HP. Needless to say this is not a good trade. Nonetheless her NP deals solid damage with her new 3rd skill and even has a chance to stun the entire enemy party. Plus thanks to her 1st skill she is not as frail as other Berserkers and her "Stalking" skill can be used to soften up priority targets.

In a similar vein Eric has some uses as a debuffer thanks to his 1st skill which applies a massive defense debuff without repercussions, coupled with a small Atk debuff. However, his low stats hold him back and his NP is quite literally suicidal which doesn't bode well for his overall performance in harder fights. Still he is a decent choice to deal with multiple enemies as his AoE NP deals good amount of damage.

Asterios is a quite unique Berserker since his NP doesn't deal damage and instead provides hefty debuffs on enemies which lasts a good amount of time. If this is exploited he can make the enemy party deal zero damage. He has decent damage outside of that, his skills and class giving him the edge he needs despite being a 1* Servant but to use him properly Grails are almost a necessity, making him quite expensive. Without them he is too frail to be fully utilized for his NP.

C:
- Gilles de Rais (Saber)
- Romulus
- Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
- Boudica
- Cu Chulainn (Caster)
- Mephistopheles
- Charles Babbage
- Henry Jekyll & Hyde
- Charles-Henri Sanson
- Mata Hari
- Darius III
- Caligula
- Spartacus

Reveal hidden contents

Servants from this tier range from medicore to below-average. They aren't really good and there are alternatives in the higher tiers that will perform better.

Gilles de Rais' kit doesn't make any sense. His NP doesn't deal any damage, in fact it is detrimental to use it at all because it provides a long lasting defense debuff that will get him killed in a fight. Yet he has two skills that support him using his NP. He is only saved by the fact that his Strengthening gives him a virtually permanent boost to his Buster cards, allowing him to deal some hefty damage. But still every other Saber is a better choice than him.

Romulus is unimpressive and mostly outclassed by the other 3* Lancers. In terms of AoE NPs Hector surpasses him thanks to his NP interlude and Tactics skill, while his strongest buffs is tied to Imperial Privilege which is most times too unreliable. The founder of Roman civilization has no niche for himself and that is quite sad to say.

Diarmuid suffers from the same problem and has a direct comparison with the two Cu Chulainns. Unless you like our Fate/Zero Lancer you shouldn't use him since he lacks both damage or durability compared to other alternatives. He has a buff removal on his ST NP which can be situationally useful but it doesn't really make him much better.

Boudica is plagued by bad stats and only provides defensive buffs with her NP which isn't good enough for a Support-oriented Servant. She will eventually get better with her Strengthening Quest though.

Caster Cu profits from Protection form Arrows which he share with his Lancer counterparts. However, he can't Buster Brave chain neither with his deck nor with his weak AoE-NP, meaning his damage in all areas is lacking too much. A cockroach but not really threatening.

Mephisto has a mismatched deck, a skill set that is all over the place and really bad stats. He doesn't know what he wants to be and that makes him quite lackluster. His debuff seal has some uses against specific bosses but it doesn't justify fielding him over another Servant.

Babbage fails utterly in his role as an offensive Caster thanks to his atrocious stats. He has the worst Atk among all 3* Servants and having an AoE NP on top of that makes him quite awful. His only saving grace are his skills that boost his damage output to somewhat acceptable levels. While there is a distinct lack of AoE damage among the Casters, Paracelsus will always serve you better than Babbage.

Paracelsus has some Support utility with his party-wide Arts buff and targetable Guts skill but he is held back by his poor Atk. For some reason his NP has a lower multiplier on it which makes it rather poor for farming or to clear Assassin waves despite being able to spam it with his 1st skill.

Mata Hari and Sanson can excel in very specific situations, having skills tailored to their respective targets. Outside of that they are not good at all.

Jekyll can't utilize his full potential due to his gimmick. This gimmick of his robs him his NP and his deck prohibits him from performing Buster Brave Chains, limiting his damage output. Add to the fact that his Crit damage is wasted on his Berserker form thanks to their low innate Star weight he really doesn't perform well enough to compensate his lack of NP and the fact that his Assassin form is utterly useless.

Darius has nothing special about him besides his NP. Being a Berserker his deck and stats do not match up with his class, which is a shame since his NP at least provides good debuffs. He is the definition of mediocrity among the Berserkers and can't really distinguish himself from the others.

Spartacus suffers from a similar problem but has it much worse with being a 1* Servant. He has the lowest Atk of all Servants and most of his kit is built around healing him, which doesn't work with his poor stats. He has an NP charge skill but until he gets his several Strengthening Quests to fix his damage output he is a subpar choice for farming.

Caligula offers a lot of damage potential but ultimately is too unreliable to use. All of his skills give a massive damage buff but Imperial Privilege is always a gamble and Sadist gives him a Defense debuff which can prove to be fatal for a fragile Berserker. His NP might as well be non-existent as the effects on it are useless.

D:
- Benkei
- Geronimo

Let's keep it simple. Don't bother with these. They are the worst of the worst and no amount of effort will make them salvageable.

Did you try opening the editor in a new tab?  The constant reposting of the list probably resulted in SF wanting you to prove you’re not a bot when making edits.  For whatever reason it needs full editor to give you captcha.

I think you can “refresh” the list by copying it into notepad, then copying it from notepad back into SF.  Maybe.