Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

My god, Euryale is soooo good here. She does like 200k damage with only the Sumo CE, with a Tamamo support and Faber it scales up to 750k per NP! If I had the Hot Spring CE and MLB Sumo I'm sure she'd do something ridiculous like 2.5M per NP. 

On the rolling side I did decently, got 1 copy of the 3* and 4* CEs and Fuuma. That should be good enough for farming, and while Fuuma will have to wait a bit because I have a pretty big backlog I'll level him up for sure.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am prob among the few who really liked JTTW! The extra play time was ok - not super bad like on Rashoumon. I think JTTW just missed a couple more tough quests.

Farmed everything and on the last day while hunting for my still elusive Gale CE, got 2 to drop after doing the last daily  (´・_・`)

Gonna take it easy on this new raid event. Also did a single multi roll hoping for some CEs, got spooked by Altera and Ibaraki... so I guess that is good right? 5th SSR Saber and all SR zerks acquired

ps: Raikou looks silly but her animations are great! A real shame

lol I forgot that Rama totally beats the living shit out of the raid bosses.

why kiyo have an 80% boost while Tamamo only gets a 60% boost? Tamamo seems to be more famous than Kiyo but idk.

3 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Did you try opening the editor in a new tab?  The constant reposting of the list probably resulted in SF wanting you to prove you’re not a bot when making edits.  For whatever reason it needs full editor to give you captcha.

I think you can “refresh” the list by copying it into notepad, then copying it from notepad back into SF.  Maybe.

Never tried that (I didn't even know you could do that).
SF has some ... strange regulations in their system. (my rage still burns back then when SF threw me out after I re-wrote Anna's analysis for an hour)

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

So yeah i cant put him up yet but my Kintoki Rider is 10/10/10

RIP Horseshoe and Seeds you will be missed

i love you

4 hours ago, Alexmender said:

My god, Euryale is soooo good here. She does like 200k damage with only the Sumo CE, with a Tamamo support and Faber it scales up to 750k per NP! If I had the Hot Spring CE and MLB Sumo I'm sure she'd do something ridiculous like 2.5M per NP. 

Here’s a tip. Ditch Caesar and run a crit support like Hans to boost Euryale’s non-NP damage. Caesar isn’t bad, but due to how the damage CEs work, he is a lot less useful here. If I recall correctly, damage CEs are additive with Critical and NP Strength buffs, meaning the total benefit you get from popping his skills is almost nothing. In that situation you are better off enabling crits to further increase your damage.

Now that the boss has Defense Up vs Arts though, you might want to consider running a Buster or Quick archer like Nobu or Atalante instead.

58 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

So yeah i cant put him up yet but my Kintoki Rider is 10/10/10

RIP Horseshoe and Seeds you will be missed

You’re nuts.

Spent 100k FP and rolled with 7 tickets hoping to get Fuuma. Got Banana Oni instead. She’s going to have to wait over Rider Kintoki and Lancer Liz though.

The Green Man raid was a slog to grind through, but now I’m stomping Blue Man with Nobu / David / Waver. I’m definitely taking Nobu’s 3rd to 10 with the claws from the shop now.

15 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Here’s a tip. Ditch Caesar and run a crit support like Hans to boost Euryale’s non-NP damage. Caesar isn’t bad, but due to how the damage CEs work, he is a lot less useful here. If I recall correctly, damage CEs are additive with Critical and NP Strength buffs, meaning the total benefit you get from popping his skills is almost nothing. In that situation you are better off enabling crits to further increase your damage.

Now that the boss has Defense Up vs Arts though, you might want to consider running a Buster or Quick archer like Nobu or Atalante instead.

You’re nuts.

Spent 100k FP and rolled with 7 tickets hoping to get Fuuma. Got Banana Oni instead. She’s going to have to wait over Rider Kintoki and Lancer Liz though.

The Green Man raid was a slog to grind through, but now I’m stomping Blue Man with Nobu / David / Waver. I’m definitely taking Nobu’s 3rd to 10 with the claws from the shop now.

if he doesn't have enouhg event CEs to help out, then perhaps hans+2030 or the Kintoki ce from rashoumon would help.

55 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I didn't knew that, very interesting stuff. In that case, if Tamamo's Arts up skill is multiplicative instead of additive then stuff like the Ox King CE and Shakespeare would work just as well if I use a Buster servant, right? 

I was planning on using Hans or Arjuna for NP spamming because Caesar's deck isn't that great overall. The Green oni is dead though, so I'll just go back to 1M raids using Sanzang as my DPS, that one is super easy and I'll save the nuking for the Red oni.

Edited by Alexmender

31 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I didn't knew that, very interesting stuff. In that case, if Tamamo's Arts up skill is multiplicative instead of additive then stuff like the Ox King CE and Shakespeare would work just as well if I use a Buster servant, right? 

Yes. Card effectiveness types are multiplicative with damage CEs, from what I remember of the damage formula.

It’s interesting to note that the raid bosses “resisting” card types is a bit of a misnomer. @JSND Alter Dragon Boner and I found that the bosses actually use a situational defense buff that cuts damage taken from those card types in half. This is not the same as reducing effectiveness, as NP and star generation remain the same when hitting those units.

Disregard what I said earlier about using another archer in place of Euryale though. I just used an extremely simple team of her and double Tamamo. The first NP did 1.3M damage, the second did 900k and the third did 800k. Dead.

This was without beans, for the record. With them I could probably do 6M before getting an MLB Sumo.

In short, effectiveness modifier is absolutely retarded.

Edited by MrSmokestack

So I was rolling for Raikou earlier and right before I got her I got spooked by not one but TWO Karnas.  Well at least I'm one step closer to my Sun Bois team (just need Gawain and Ozy).

So now I have Raikou and NP2 Karna.  I guess that means that for the guaranteed summon I'm definitely going for the Archer, since that's the only class I don't have a SSR in yet.

19 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

i just gotta ask

the raid events aren't timed, right?

So like I can still make the damage points up, right?

IIRC from the rerun on JP last year all the raid bosses reappear after the event story finishes so you can keep getting damage points.

9 hours ago, The Geek said:

IIRC from the rerun on JP last year all the raid bosses reappear after the event story finishes so you can keep getting damage points.

ok cool

Man i wish i pulled Orion since Euryale a shitload of damage. Oh well.

fucking got spooked by Kiyohime like 4 times lol. Please Kiyo, answer my call when summer comes!

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

ok cool

Man i wish i pulled Orion since Euryale a shitload of damage. Oh well.

fucking got spooked by Kiyohime like 4 times lol. Please Kiyo, answer my call when summer comes!

Orion's damage isn't actually that good here

Skill based SE's are additive to even bonus

Its actually the same reason why Nobu is so overrated for Raikou

3 hours ago, The Priest said:

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Have you finally reached Madness Enhancement EX or is it just luck? Just how did you get that one MLB so quickly?

Not him, but it’s not a huge surprise.

I’m at 125M DP at the moment and just recieved my 6th and final copy of the Onsen CE. The Blue Man 6M HP raid is extremely easy to farm with Euryale and double Tamamo. With 5 Onsen, 1 non-MLB Sumo, and both Tamamo 3rd skills at Lv 10, Euryale is nuking the boss for well over 1M HP per NP. With Lv 10 Default Mystic Code that kicks up to 2M. The team is also never in danger of losing between the healing and the boss constantly having its charge drained.

Not sure what exactly his strat is though

Edited by MrSmokestack

And here I am slowly whittling the boss down with Tesla.

I should change my team to Kintoki/Tesla/Nobunaga, because I really need the NP gain.  Back row can be something like Orion/David/Robin Hood (Orion's mostly going to be for survival's sake).

Just now, Czarpy said:

the buster oni is gonna be sooooo much fun.

It has Rider Gems and Feathers

it’s like its asking for me to beat it up.  

... well, the blue oni needs beating first.  It seems that its much slower going than the green oni was, did people just get super burnt out really fast?  Is there some item hoarding syndrome on beans?  You can farm them in tower...

3 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

It has Rider Gems and Feathers

it’s like its asking for me to beat it up.  

... well, the blue oni needs beating first.  It seems that its much slower going than the green oni was, did people just get super burnt out really fast?  Is there some item hoarding syndrome on beans?  You can farm them in tower...

Ok now that's just gonna make me want wish I had Waver or Helena.

Oni Bullying 2.0 with Rama. Dude's totally great for this event.

Sanzang is fun to use. Stacking her third skill with Ushi's first one gets the NP gains rather high.

8 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Not him, but it’s not a huge surprise.

I’m at 125M DP at the moment and just recieved my 6th and final copy of the Onsen CE. The Blue Man 6M HP raid is extremely easy to farm with Euryale and double Tamamo. With 5 Onsen, 1 non-MLB Sumo, and both Tamamo 3rd skills at Lv 10, Euryale is nuking the boss for well over 1M HP per NP. With Lv 10 Default Mystic Code that kicks up to 2M. The team is also never in danger of losing between the healing and the boss constantly having its charge drained.

Not sure what exactly his strat is though

11 hours ago, The Priest said:

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Have you finally reached Madness Enhancement EX or is it just luck? Just how did you get that one MLB so quickly?

Im at sub 100 Mil at like day 2 running Kintoki Rider - Waver - Herc filler x3 the way through(tried Ushi, since i have L90 friend. didn't like her, once i got Sumo i drop her for Kintoki Rider. yeah work your way through that logic) day 1.

As Smokes mentioned, euryale is actually ridiculously effective(granted i tried out Nobu and such too most are stuck at 4 Mil except Tamamo supported Robin which is a kill) so i ended up able to get the last spring pretty early

After i reach the final Hot Spring CE i figured out since i want to run max 4 Spring anyway(200%) since i usually run double Sumo i could just MLB 1 +1(150), so i did and replaced it with Rightful Place on Waver

I basically run Kintoki Rider + Waver through the event

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

I've been having a pretty easy time of the 3 million HP version by using a team of Tamamo, Emiya, and Support Orion or Eurayle.  I've also been trying to level up Raikou.  Managed to get her to Level 60 so far.