Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

My team of Kintoki/Tesla/some random archer has been doing a pretty good job of wrecking the 3 million boss.  Back row is Orion/David/Koujirou (Tamamo dies really quickly).

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have about 52 more gold embers to buy from the shop. If I'm lucky, I might get Rider Kintoki to FA soon enough.

On a side note, Vlad does ok here, but like

Euryale/Robin do immensely better on an arts team

(Btw, I'm talking about the 3 bp raid)

I'm gonna try to MLB the golden sumo CE, which will take a while. Good thing this event lasts. (Ugh fuckit I'm probably gonna drop some cash to see if I can grab either of the gold rarity berserkers.)

Sanzang is fun to use when farming coral. Idk why but watching her go ORA ORA ORA on people is hilarious.

I might MLB the spring CE and stick it onto Tamamo. Glad she's a bonus servant here.

Arash is so close to netting me another gold apple. How does this guy get so much bond ce in comparison to the other bronzes or maybe it's just me?

Edited by Czarpy

Done for now at like 58M. Euryale really laughs at this (I love that mine is at level 81, the gold border makes it better), with just 2 Hot Spring CEs she's doing like 1.7M per NP and with Tamamo/Hans I mostly end with the battle with no damage. At times Hans dies to a crit but that just spells more doom because I have Helena in the back for even more buffs!

For farming Kiyohime does pretty well with a Sumo CE and a support Waver while the others have the farming CEs, Kiyo one shots everything so it's just a matter of keeping her alive when the cards aren't favorable.

4 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Done for now at like 58M. Euryale really laughs at this (I love that mine is at level 81, the gold border makes it better), with just 2 Hot Spring CEs she's doing like 1.7M per NP and with Tamamo/Hans I mostly end with the battle with no damage. At times Hans dies to a crit but that just spells more doom because I have Helena in the back for even more buffs!

For farming Kiyohime does pretty well with a Sumo CE and a support Waver while the others have the farming CEs, Kiyo one shots everything so it's just a matter of keeping her alive when the cards aren't favorable.

Kiyohime's third skill comes in handy since she's got low-ish attack for a berserker.

Hmn I have three golden sumo CEs. I put them on

Rama
Nobu

Assassin Shiki

I'm assuming we all have the 3 star and lower event servants with the exception of fuuma. 

So this happened.

image.png

It seems my streak with Saberface Alters continues. She came in the first 10 roll, too.

Other mentions include getting at least one of each event CE, and a Black Grail. No Izou though.

I’ll save the rest of my sq to see what else is ahead.

Meanwhile, Blue Man is still not dead. Shame on NA.

Edited by MrSmokestack

It was fun while it lasted. The red oni will be a pain for me since I have no Shiki and Carmilla isn't going to do too hot there (I should've finished leveling Kiritsugu while I could but I'm out of Assassin Gems anyway). Guess I'll borrow a support Shiki/Jack and go back to 1M raids until the last one unlocks.

Finally, rider gens, feathers, here I come.

after getting booted out of my first attempt mid reset because I forgot a skill for no reason, Killed 6m easily with Kerry and Double Waver with an arts bean.  The boost to arts let Kerry’s high np hitcount really shine, and crit down is a less annoying debuff than Def down was.  

got Kintoki to FA! It's fun watching him go like the energizer bunny.

Who the fuck decided to hand us the only STNP rider we could possibly need? (Well Ozymandias is coming up, but he's an entirely different story.)

I love this guy. I'm gonna grail him to 90.

On 16.6.2018 at 7:12 AM, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

As Smokes mentioned, euryale is actually ridiculously effective(granted i tried out Nobu and such too most are stuck at 4 Mil except Tamamo supported Robin which is a kill) so i ended up able to get the last spring pretty early

Since both you and @MrSmokestack mentioned I tried this strategy with my Euryale (who is missing her 3rd skill).
... I didn't realize that the Blue Oni counted as male. Well that made things quite a bit different. 6M was a breeze with this.

Now you can just sub Shiki in for Euryale and watch how she massacres the Red Oni. Spend all my refills and now I have almost everything on the damage point ladder.

13 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Guess I'll borrow a support Shiki/Jack and go back to 1M raids until the last one unlocks.

I'm pretty sure you can do at least 3M with a Support Shiki alone (just stack a lot of Arts Servants and buffs in your party, then watch her butcher the Onis). I put one with MLB Sumo if you need one.

22 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Why did you switch the MLB hotspring to a lv 1Saint George?  Is it actually useful for the die instantly bug?  You won’t really care about damage if you’re exploiting that...

@MrSmokestack asked for STG to do MHX solo

I actually "CasGil'd" 3 BP and running 2 BP with my GOLDEN since the Arash bug is boring

7 hours ago, The Priest said:

I'm pretty sure you can do at least 3M with a Support Shiki alone (just stack a lot of Arts Servants and buffs in your party, then watch her butcher the Onis). I put one with MLB Sumo if you need one.

Thanks! Actually I used her quite a bit before I ran out of Blue beans, now I'm just slicing the Oni and Kiyo with Euryale, Carmilla and a support Waver. Euryale deals like 900k damage with Waver buffs and a party full of Hot Spring CEs without the beans. I bet she can deal something like 1.5M per NP with Tamamo/Hans but with the Oni being a Rider it's not worth it, at least Waver has his second skill to survive for a bit while the NP charges.

I ruin the boss' day by running MHX into him.  I should really use the arts bean, since support Shiki/Kerry/Shuten make for a pretty funny NP turn.

Getting the 20 SQ for 100 log ins feels really nice. Those come every 50 days afterwards right?

I also managed to get up to like 110M on the damage ladder. Turns out Euryale+Tamamo is still too OP and she just needs two NPs to destroy the 3M Oni.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Getting the 20 SQ for 100 log ins feels really nice. Those come every 50 days afterwards right?

I also managed to get up to like 110M on the damage ladder. Turns out Euryale+Tamamo is still too OP and she just needs two NPs to destroy the 3M Oni.

yeah it does

turns out JtR solo is the best way to beat the 6 mil oni. I'm sure shuten is better due to guts, but JtR/MHX/Shiki do just fine.

who wants the MLB golden sumo and springs? Feel free to request things!

7 hours ago, Rothene said:

Still wondering if I should LMB Golden Sumo, or just depend on other people with LMB Jalter for later? I seem to manage with friend JtR

if you MLB it, then you can run another dps alongside the support dps.

• Rolled a ticket, got Fuuma. All is well. Shame I didn't get mama or banana oni, but hey that's life....for now
  • Started prepping for the other copies of kintoki to get him to np5 so the second week of raids will go like a hot knife through butter.
  • Srsly, Kintoki rider's performance is comparable to Ushiwakamaru on crit star buffs like wtf. His damage boost is insane too.
  • Maxed out Liz's charisma. Gonna farm feathers soon enough with the raid reruns.
  • Hit about 150k for now. The raikou raid is fairly easy and is basically "bring Jack, bring mashu, and bring someone's pimped out Jalter with mlb sumo."
  • Does anyone have mlb copies of the gacha event CEs? i really want to farm corals and don't wanna keep reloading my supports.

Edited by Czarpy

Ok, guys, final Raid is up. Give it everything you got because the woman has way more HP than any of the previous Raid bosses.
Plus the Raid itself gives a lot of event currency which is always nice to have so there is no reason not to.

Starting with my Arts team now until I run out of Blue Beans. I will probably move on to Buster (Iskandar should be really good for this since the mobs are Casters and Berserkers) then Quick if I can farm the EXP for Kintoki in time.

Edited by The Priest

Well, as someone without Nobu for meme damage I'm doing pretty well with my Yuri Pirates and the MLB Sumo. One NP deals 2M damage with Waver+Plugsuit buffs which means that I can deal with 3BP as long as I have the means to charge my NP fast (which Titty monk can do). Ridertoki would be better if I had the means to max his first skill at the very least but of course he needs seeds. 

Sumo Jeanne Alter / 2030 Hans / Onsen Waver is destroying 6M at the moment. In case something goes horribly wrong, 8/10/10 David is a plugsuit away. I have a surplus of Buster seeds and BP refills, so I’m gonna be busy hammering Yuri Ushi Gozen for a while.

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Well, as someone without Nobu for meme damage I'm doing pretty well with my Yuri Pirates and the MLB Sumo. One NP deals 2M damage with Waver+Plugsuit buffs which means that I can deal with 3BP as long as I have the means to charge my NP fast (which Titty monk can do). Ridertoki would be better if I had the means to max his first skill at the very least but of course he needs seeds. 

2 mil is actually already around what the expected damage on Nobu is. Shes mainly only great here for being AOE