Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

15 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

2 mil is actually already around what the expected damage on Nobu is. Shes mainly only great here for being AOE

But considering the rocks are caster class, wouldn't a rider be a better choice? I mean how much extra damage is nobu doing hitting divine/riding traits?

I just get JtR to feed a support Jalter stars and let the ever loving shit blow up. Should I mlb the springs CE? 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beating Ushi regularly with team of Jack, Ushiwakamaru, and Raikou.  Raikou babysits them (and pulverizes the rocks if she can get her NP up before dying) while Jack and Ushi nuke the boss.

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

But considering the rocks are caster class, wouldn't a rider be a better choice? I mean how much extra damage is nobu doing hitting divine/riding traits?

I just get JtR to feed a support Jalter stars and let the ever loving shit blow up. Should I mlb the springs CE? 

Nobu is AOE so whenever NP is popped the crystal is taking it

in the tickets and quartz, the only thing i got that was neat was Fuuma.

no mama or loli oni. :/

wasn't okita on a paid gacha in NA? I'd totally love to see shishou/okita/nero bride in the upcoming paid gacha.

Managed to solo this 6m using Scathach + 2 lvl1 taunters :D FeelsGoodMan

Also managed to break 6mil hp in a single GaeBolgAlt but had to do some stalling for that - until bride + waver had their nps to stack def break

Now, onto farming all the event currencies without CEs... that is gonna be the true pain of this event for me :P

2 hours ago, Czarpy said:

wasn't okita on a paid gacha in NA? I'd totally love to see shishou/okita/nero bride in the upcoming paid gacha.

Yes she was, but she was also in the first JP paid gacha as well.  Thanksgiving gacha was identical to the first JP New Year's gacha except for Jack and Mordred being removed.  So it's unlikely that they'll throw the limited servants into our first anniversary gacha, since JP didn't have them.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

11 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Yes she was, but she was also in the first JP paid gacha as well.  Thanksgiving gacha was identical to the first JP New Year's gacha except for Jack and Mordred being removed.  So it's unlikely that they'll throw the limited servants into our first anniversary gacha, since JP didn't have them.

poo

still gonna do the knight banner tho. I have literally noone from that batch.

A properly-buffed JAlter with a MLB Sumo can nearly one-shot the 3M boss.  If I was confident in my stalling abilities, I'd do the 6M and laugh.

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

A properly-buffed JAlter with a MLB Sumo can nearly one-shot the 3M boss.  If I was confident in my stalling abilities, I'd do the 6M and laugh.

just bring FA!Kintoki, Nobu/Santa Alter with MLB sumo, MHX/Shiki, and Mashu+Sasaki with MrSmokestack's Jalter. :P: 

2 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

just bring FA!Kintoki, Nobu/Santa Alter with MLB sumo, MHX/Shiki, and Mashu+Sasaki with MrSmokestack's Jalter. :P: 

MHX has maybe one stun. . .if I'm going to play roulette with stuns, I'm going with Tesla.  At least his comes with damage.

Santa Alter can one-shot the underlings with her NP.  The fun part is getting both her and JAlter to do it at the same time.  Gotta love the power beans, which I have a ton of because I didn't use 'em for previous boss battle.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

MHX has maybe one stun. . .if I'm going to play roulette with stuns, I'm going with Tesla.  At least his comes with damage.

Santa Alter can one-shot the underlings with her NP.  The fun part is getting both her and JAlter to do it at the same time.  Gotta love the power beans, which I have a ton of because I didn't use 'em for previous boss battle.

mama raikou eats brahmastra

A LOT

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

Now, onto farming all the event currencies without CEs... that is gonna be the true pain of this event for me :P

Why are the bronze materials 900 corals each...

I have enough currency to NP5 Kintoki immediately, but we will have to wait until Raksasha until the silver and gold materials can be farmed more reliably.

26 minutes ago, eclipse said:

You’re doing something wrong. My Jeanne does 5.5M damage with just Waver, Hans, and Plugsuit.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

You’re doing something wrong. My Jeanne does 5.5M damage with just Waver, Hans, and Plugsuit.

No Waver, which meas Hans is at serious risk of outright dying.

Used up all of my full refills and beans. Now I'm sitting 582M damage.

I went from:
Arts: Tamamo - Shiki (Sumo) - Support Waver - Vlad III - Mash - Medea
to
Buster: Iskandar (Sumo) - Gilgamesh - Support Waver - Leonidas - Asterios - Kintoki
then at last
Quick: Scathach (Sumo) - Kintoki - Support Waver - Ushiwakamaru - Kojiro - Fuma

I will keep spending my BP on 6M with Iskandar - Scathach - Support Waver - Mash - David - Kintoki

If anyone wants my MLB Sumo on someone specific, tell me. Same for the Onsen CE though I don't have a MLB copy yet.

I was able to blast through 6m beanless in 2 to 3 turns with my Iskandar and Waver alongside @MrSmokestack‘s Jalter.  It was pretty amusing to see.

Now to just casually do this until Red oni comes back so I can resume fighting him for the Rider Gems and feathers!

Well, I finally got to 200M so I'm done with the ladder. I'll grind Coral and use natural BP against Ushi Gozen for now. I'll save the refills for the return of the Blue Oni so I can keep bullying him with Euryale.

I'll need to get Euryale to level 90 10/10/10 sooner than I expected I'm doing it for the FP and love, I know a normal one can perform just as well. Time to blast Gorilla into oblivion. It's a shame I didn't get enough of the Kiyo CE from Rashomon to MLB it but it should be good enough in it's vanilla form. 

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Why are the bronze materials 900 corals each...

I have enough currency to NP5 Kintoki immediately, but we will have to wait until Raksasha until the silver and gold materials can be farmed more reliably.

I know right? 900 each... Depending on how the new quests behave, I might ditch the dragon fangs since they are now freebies from dailies

Dust even with over 250 I know that is not a safe number.... bones on the other hand, I will never have enough of those :P

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

HAVE I MENTIONED CAMELOT ANNOUNCEMENT GAVE ME A DRAGON BONER

BECAUSE IT DID

GO HIDE YOUR DRAGON BONER IN THE SHRUBBERIES. 

Rider Kintoki is so stupidly good and I haven't even upgraded his skills beyond lvl 2 or fully capped his level or gotten him to np2.

This is a dude that belongs behind a paywall or something lol. It's insane how good he is at NP spamming every other fucking turn even at np1.

stick Ushi/Sanzang's +np gain buff on him and it's even more funskies.

@MrSmokestack I've been using this setup

Hans-Nightingale-Your Jalter-Caesar

Get hans to fire his NP off as the first wave is done (innocent monster goes up at this time too). Jalter's usually done as well by this point. Get Nightingale's buster buff on jalter since it's a cheap one.

plugsuit her out

Use fatboi as the buffer when you're ready to. Plugsuit attack buff+Hans buffs+Angel's cry+Jalter buffs+Caesar Buffs have left the 6 mil. hp raikou with like 200k HP left.

Rider Kintoki remains in the back with JtR juuuuuust in case something goes wrong.

np5 KINTOKI is going to let me bully the fuck out of the raids, isn't he? 

Edited by Czarpy

I pulled the 5* gacha CE that ups box drops.  Who do you guys want me to slap it on?  Otherwise, it's going to Lancelot.

6M's still a bit rough for me.  But I'm the person that doesn't have a MLB Hot Springs.  Shuten's pretty good at upping JAlter's damage.  Been using another maxed-out one, and the highest damage I've hit was 3.4 million.