Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

I pulled the 5* gacha CE that ups box drops.  Who do you guys want me to slap it on?  Otherwise, it's going to Lancelot.

6M's still a bit rough for me.  But I'm the person that doesn't have a MLB Hot Springs.  Shuten's pretty good at upping JAlter's damage.  Been using another maxed-out one, and the highest damage I've hit was 3.4 million.

you could put it on whomever has the class advantage against the oni that drops boxes.

finished asterios/arash/shakespeares SQuests. Used the quartz on the gacha aaaannnnnddddd

got the shitty 3* CE from the F/Z Accel event fml.

lol pimping jalter out leads to sooo much damage. I wonder if swapping hans for Liz would be even better.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Czarpy said:

GO HIDE YOUR DRAGON BONER IN THE SHRUBBERIES. 

Rider Kintoki is so stupidly good and I haven't even upgraded his skills beyond lvl 2 or fully capped his level or gotten him to np2.

This is a dude that belongs behind a paywall or something lol. It's insane how good he is at NP spamming every other fucking turn even at np1.

stick Ushi/Sanzang's +np gain buff on him and it's even more funskies.

@MrSmokestack I've been using this setup

Hans-Nightingale-Your Jalter-Caesar

Get hans to fire his NP off as the first wave is done (innocent monster goes up at this time too). Jalter's usually done as well by this point. Get Nightingale's buster buff on jalter since it's a cheap one.

plugsuit her out

Use fatboi as the buffer when you're ready to. Plugsuit attack buff+Hans buffs+Angel's cry+Jalter buffs+Caesar Buffs have left the 6 mil. hp raikou with like 200k HP left.

Rider Kintoki remains in the back with JtR juuuuuust in case something goes wrong.

np5 KINTOKI is going to let me bully the fuck out of the raids, isn't he? 

Double Waver Kintoki is something else lol

Waver Waver Kin is like 2.300Mil damage with buff up

Which become 3.800Mill when NP5

....and then you press the Animal Language and NP30 charge button and hes ready to NP. How is this balanced again?

Just now, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Double Waver Kintoki is something else lol

Waver Waver Kin is like 2.300Mil damage with buff up

Which become 3.800Mill when NP5

....and then you press the Animal Language and NP30 charge button and hes ready to NP. How is this balanced again?

Don't forget you can potentially get EVEN MORE by plugsuiting one of the wavers for someone like Caesar or Scatach!

God Kintoki is fucking fun to use. HE doesn't even seem to care about class advantage or disadvantage either!

3.8 mill damage at np5 without being fully charged to 300%....now that's just disgusting.

Now, any future caster bosses are literally going to be EATING HIS DUST.

6 hours ago, Czarpy said:

you could put it on whomever has the class advantage against the oni that drops boxes.

Lancelot it is.  The Hot Springs map features a lot of random classes.

Immediately bought out NP5 Ridertoki once it was available. As for the rest of the shop, I’m sitting at 2,600 / 2,600 / 3,300 currency needed to clear. This is much more tedious than I first assumed it would be. I thought this event was supposed to be more casual than Rashomon?

I’ve admittedly been lazy with raids so I only have somewhere around 480M DP.

Good to see Camelot is finally rolling around. Every single archer in my box is max level and NP5, so I have plenty of options for approaching the knight nodes.

The release date also pretty much confirms a 5* gacha in early July. Please no NP3 Tamamo...

Edited by MrSmokestack

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Immediately bought out NP5 Ridertoki once it was available. As for the rest of the shop, I’m sitting at 2,600 / 2,600 / 3,300 currency needed to clear. This is much more tedious than I first assumed it would be. I thought this event was supposed to be more casual than Rashomon?

I’ve admittedly been lazy with raids so I only have somewhere around 480M DP.

Good to see Camelot is finally rolling around. Every single archer in my box is max level and NP5, so I have plenty of options for approaching the knight nodes.

The release date also pretty much confirms a 5* gacha in early July. Please no NP3 Tamamo...

wee hee hee it's punishment for wasting so much on nero.

Alexander/Hans/Caesar buffed the fuck out of Kintoki and beatdown mama for 400k damage.

Got the stuff.

got kintoki to np2

Tired af, going to sleep

Edited by Czarpy

7 hours ago, Czarpy said:

double waver is just that much fun huh.

Actually it is not. It might be effective as a farming tool, but not super fun. Edit: unless you enjoy seeing BIG numbers, then it is fun!

Farming without CEs is always a chore but I am slowly getting things done with natural AP + mlb support CE

Dmg sitting at 350 mil, just spamming 2bp with mlb support box ce and mindslessly killing the boss wave! Got my first Onsen drop YaY

As a final note, lvl 100 GoldenSumo has 2k atk !!! It is pretty awesome xD

Edited by QKumber

So, Camelot is coming. Considering a lot of people praise it for its writing and difficulty I have high expectations.
But of course we should not forget the 2 important freebies we get from this chapter.

Regarding Anniversary; they said something about holding a celebration event at July 7th. Considering Camelot comes at the 28th we are definetly not getting the Anniversary stuff at the 25th (because we wouldn't have Ozymandias and Artoria Lancer yet) and will have it after the Anniversary stream the week after.

---

Mostly done with the shop now, at least with the stuff I need in there. Only thing left are the Fous and the Mana Prisms. I might try to get the Dragon Scales because I left the ones in Journey to the West and the Red Oni Raid also drops Feathers but honestly I just want to have a rest from all the events and start leveling up Fuuma and my Second Archive. Kiyohime and Euryale are still waiting for their Strengthening Quests as well.

Btw. I MLB'd a Onsen CE. Put it on Tamamo but I can also switch it to someone else if you want.

30 minutes ago, The Priest said:

So, Camelot is coming. Considering a lot of people praise it for its writing and difficulty I have high expectations.
But of course we should not forget the 2 important freebies we get from this chapter.

Regarding Anniversary; they said something about holding a celebration event at July 7th. Considering Camelot comes at the 28th we are definetly not getting the Anniversary stuff at the 25th (because we wouldn't have Ozymandias and Artoria Lancer yet) and will have it after the Anniversary stream the week after.

---

Mostly done with the shop now, at least with the stuff I need in there. Only thing left are the Fous and the Mana Prisms. I might try to get the Dragon Scales because I left the ones in Journey to the West and the Red Oni Raid also drops Feathers but honestly I just want to have a rest from all the events and start leveling up Fuuma and my Second Archive. Kiyohime and Euryale are still waiting for their Strengthening Quests as well.

Btw. I MLB'd a Onsen CE. Put it on Tamamo but I can also switch it to someone else if you want.

There's Bedivere and who else? Are you referring to the grail?

Idk but if the guarenteed gacha popped up with all the limited 5* servants we've seen so far, it'd be super neat.

21 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

There's Bedivere and who else? Are you referring to the grail?

Spoiler

Mash's upgrade. Not only does she get higher stats as a 4* Servant but her NP becomes incredible. +30% Atk buff for 3 turns is pretty damn good (even though she doesn't profit herself from it) and coupled with her slightly improved 1st skill she is easily the best Support with her 0 cost.

Just now, The Priest said:
  Hide contents

Mash's upgrade. Not only does she get higher stats as a 4* Servant but her NP becomes incredible. +30% Atk buff for 3 turns is pretty damn good (even though she doesn't profit herself from it) and coupled with her slightly improved 1st skill she is easily the best Support with her 0 cost.

Spoiler

Ah yeah i overlooked that.

Huh, Mashu+Tamamo/Waver+DPS sounds like all I'll need for missions then lol. (Do they raise her level cap to 80?)

25 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:
  Hide contents

Ah yeah i overlooked that.

Huh, Mashu+Tamamo/Waver+DPS sounds like all I'll need for missions then lol. (Do they raise her level cap to 80?)

Spoiler

Yeah, her level cap gets raised to 80.  After this upgrade Mash becomes ridiculously good, and she's a staple of most challenge teams.

7 minutes ago, The Geek said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, her level cap gets raised to 80.  After this upgrade Mash becomes ridiculously good, and she's a staple of most challenge teams.

Spoiler

Oh excellent. Can't wait for the summer outfit on her.

Spoiler

Mash isn't able to get to lvl 80 till Babylon however. But, her kit's so fucking good after Camelot that it doesn't fucking matter tbh

1 hour ago, The Priest said:
  Hide contents

Slightly isnt really a good descriptor for it since the upgrade make it so that level 1 version is as good as old level 10(altho the scaling is still shit) and it adds an extra effect that basically turns it into Mini Harp of Healing

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Slightly isnt really a good descriptor for it since the upgrade make it so that level 1 version is as good as old level 10(altho the scaling is still shit) and it adds an extra effect that basically turns it into Mini Harp of Healing

So stacking her alongside the caster of my choice and an arts based dps will lead to all sorts of wrecking.

Gawain is going to die at the hands of Sir Robin, the not-so-brave.

After finally getting my Ridetoki to NP5

it's totally relevant!

man i need to finish getting him to np5. At np2, he's a fucking nuke.

Managed to finish getting all of Kintoki's ascension materials, now just farming mats to get his NP up.  Same story in JP with Ryoma but for that I just need to do missions.

got kintoki to np5 and finished the raid ladder.

I'll farm for shit on the side. Voids dust and bones and feathers and horseshoes are wanted. I've got to get Sanzang/Kintoki to max level soon enough too!

Fuuma and the soon to arrive Touta will probably eat a lotta exp cards as well. Bedivere/Mashu too.

Kintoki's NP loop is fun. He seems to pair well with Nobu.

It feels sooo good to have the blue oni back. The green one wasn't that hard thanks to Yuri Pirates but I felt a bit burned and did nothing but 3M there. Now I can see Euryale do 3M per NP (she did almost 5M when for some miracle I managed to stack her 3rd skill twice alongside Hans NP buffs twice) which means now is when I'll burn all the unused BP charges I have. And they're quite a lot considering I haven't used any of the golden ones and only like 3 of the normal.

Man, am I late on the Blue Oni Damage Train. Euryale does excellent work on that raid boss! I guess this is where I'll be spending most of my time since I have like 28 Blue Beans and plenty of Dumplings to burn. I'm at 150M and should be done with the damage ladder in no time.

As for the shop, I still need to get the 2 copies of Rider Kintoki from the Basket category. Then I'm looking at picking up at least Bones and Serpent Jewels if I have the time.
A part of me wants a break from events so I can casually go EXP Farming. I have plenty of Servants who I want to level up (Kerry, EMIYA, and Rider Kintoki come to mind). I'm also considering tossing another grail on Nobu so she can be level 90.

8 minutes ago, Sire said:

Man, am I late on the Blue Oni Damage Train. Euryale does excellent work on that raid boss! I guess this is where I'll be spending most of my time since I have like 28 Blue Beans and plenty of Dumplings to burn. I'm at 150M and should be done with the damage ladder in no time.

As for the shop, I still need to get the 2 copies of Rider Kintoki from the Basket category. Then I'm looking at picking up at least Bones and Serpent Jewels if I have the time.
A part of me wants a break from events so I can casually go EXP Farming. I have plenty of Servants who I want to level up (Kerry, EMIYA, and Rider Kintoki come to mind). I'm also considering tossing another grail on Nobu so she can be level 90.

This event is iirc techically the most efficient for XP due to the XP trade ins. E.g. 3 run of EXP is 27 vs 3 run of Corals Rakhsasa. Did you finished that yet?