Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

16 hours ago, Sire said:

No I have not. I heard about it in passing, but it hasn't piqued my interest enough to properly look into it.

Is it any good?

It depends on what you like.
If you break it down it's just a show with a bunch of cosplayer in it and they had to cut out several Servants (Sanzang, Touta, Serenity and Hundred Personas). It has some meme values but other than that ...

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, The Priest said:

It depends on what you like.
If you break it down it's just a show with a bunch of cosplayer in it and they had to cut out several Servants (Sanzang, Touta, Serenity and Hundred Personas). It has some meme values but other than that ...

Welp, going off of this link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20500727/

It is three hours long and does not seem to have proper subtitles. Google Translate and some familiarity with Camelot may help a bit. It's gonna be rough, but I may end up trying to watch the entire thing out of curiosity...

* * * * * EDIT * * * * *
Remember to stock up on Assassin Embers for Summer Scáthach! If you want, one can also stockpile some Archer Embers for Kuro (Chloe von Einzbern) from the Prism Causeway event that follows soon after.

* * * * * EDIT 2 * * * * *
Welp, I just got bottle-necked by ascensions materials for Nightingale (Seed of Yggdrasil), Bedivere (Great Knight Medal), and Kerry (Blood Tearstone). So much for maxing out me servant levels when I'm out of mats...

Edited by Sire

21 hours ago, Mister Rogers said:

y07C6Ct.png

Reveal hidden contents

it was on reddit, I swear!

I’ve seen that.

I might throw some money at Nursery Rhyme’s rateup during Illya if I’m out of quartz by then. I want to get her!

21 hours ago, eclipse said:

Okay, here's the REAL tier list:

S Tier:

Your Waifu

E Tier:

Everyone Else

Preach sister

11 hours ago, Sire said:

* * * * * EDIT * * * * *
Remember to stock up on Assassin Embers for Summer Scáthach! If you want, one can also stockpile some Archer Embers for Kuro (Chloe von Einzbern) from the Prism Causeway event that follows soon after.

Not really. We get 200 ALL XP cards during the summer event, so you don’t need to set aside that much to max her level. About 63 assassin cards should do it.

Finished leveling Ozy to 90. I’m cutting Fuuma and Bedi from the laundry list so I can focus on leveling Mash, Ibaraki, and Jack. Jack needs her interlude done as well.

Remember when I said I wasn't going to do the Guaranteed gacha because I'd probably just get an Altera dupe.

I did the guaranteed gacha, belatedly.

Spoiler

5ZcVy9V.png

RIP me.

Worst part is I hate her character so not only was it a dupe, it's a dupe of a character I don't like.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

6 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I've stripped off my F2P virginity for Guaranteed Gacha

And got Arjuna with going to curry restaurant as a catalyst. How the fuck did that work

Hope you wanted the bollywood archer :D

Been so long since I last farmed for EXP cards - after chirstmas I barely touched xp quests.... Drake is lvl 70/80 at 6/6/10 - hopefully next rider day exp hands I can max her!

God I love my pirate onee-san! <3

I've stripped off my F2P virginity for Guaranteed Gacha

Fool! Only the first and this New Year gacha are worth that money.

And got Arjuna with going to curry restaurant as a catalyst. How the fuck did that work

It was either him or Karna at that point. Did you go during nightime? That might explain why you got Arjuna instead of him.

Did anyone at least got some story-locked 3* from their pull?

On 7/11/2018 at 3:50 PM, Glaceon Mage said:

Remember when I said I wasn't going to do the Guaranteed gacha because I'd probably just get an Altera dupe.

I did the guaranteed gacha, belatedly.

Reveal hidden contents

5ZcVy9V.png

RIP me.

Worst part is I hate her character so not only was it a dupe, it's a dupe of a character I don't like.

Nice ingame name while it lasted.

Jack hit Lv 90. At the pace I’m going, I may just be able to finish leveling Ibaraki and Mash before the summer events start. Having all of the summer exp for Artoria Archer would be nice Assassin Shishou intensifies

Only have Jack’s interlude and Stheno and Atalante’s rank ups to do over the next few days.

Looking at my box...I have 52/76 units at max level. I’ve come a long way after a year of playing.

Edited by MrSmokestack

So... Napoleon is a thing.  The guy who is usually portrayed as a tiny little squat dude with a big hat is instead a huge beefcake.

Spoiler

xNDRztd.jpg

With a stupidly big hat

16 hours ago, QKumber said:

Hope you wanted the bollywood archer :D

Been so long since I last farmed for EXP cards - after chirstmas I barely touched xp quests.... Drake is lvl 70/80 at 6/6/10 - hopefully next rider day exp hands I can max her!

God I love my pirate onee-san! <3

Yup the whole going to curry restaurant thing is intended. I actually want Arjuna the most of the pool

15 hours ago, The Priest said:

Fool! Only the first and this New Year gacha are worth that money.

It was either him or Karna at that point. Did you go during nightime? That might explain why you got Arjuna instead of him.

Did anyone at least got some story-locked 3* from their pull?

Night-time yeah

Not a single one, got Billy/Robin/Tawara of the pulls. And NAKED. SNAKE. SENSEI

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

my game kept crashing. poo.

on the other hand, I'm currently rushing the caster daily and rider/saber exp for future use. Ozy wants serpent eyes, lots of them.

17 hours ago, The Geek said:

So... Napoleon is a thing.  The guy who is usually portrayed as a tiny little squat dude with a big hat is instead a huge beefcake.

Reveal hidden contents

xNDRztd.jpg

With a stupidly big hat

When I first saw him I could not believe it. I was sorta expecting a Rider!Napoleon to be a thing because of that famous picture of him on a horse. Guess I'm just used to media portraying him as a tiny, angry man.

But still...Why did they make him so hot? even though that's a perfectly reasonable question regarding any number of the game's men

10 minutes ago, Scoot said:

When I first saw him I could not believe it. I was sorta expecting a Rider!Napoleon to be a thing because of that famous picture of him on a horse. Guess I'm just used to media portraying him as a tiny, angry man.

His Bond 1 line pokes fun at this. It mentions that his height would decrease if summoned as a Rider.

I like him, but I don’t know if I like him enough to roll. I’m saving for whatever might come in Anniverary or Summer 2018.

I was hoping to use these next few weeks to mindlessly grind exp, but DW knows how to make the man work. Anyone who finishes Lostbelt 1 before the 28th gets 10 sq. I’ll have to split the difference AP-wise. Nice of them to have a 1/2 AP at least.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

His Bond 1 line pokes fun at this. It mentions that his height would decrease if summoned as a Rider.

I like him, but I don’t know if I like him enough to roll. I’m saving for whatever might come in Anniverary or Summer 2018.

I was hoping to use these next few weeks to mindlessly grind exp, but DW knows how to make the man work. Anyone who finishes Lostbelt 1 before the 28th gets 10 sq. I’ll have to split the difference AP-wise. Nice of them to have a 1/2 AP at least.

don't you mean another saberface? 

Orion/Liz have been maxed, working on a bunch of other things.  I'm running a bit low on QP.  Hopefully, the next couple of events fixes that.

15 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Orion/Liz have been maxed, working on a bunch of other things.  I'm running a bit low on QP.  Hopefully, the next couple of events fixes that.

summer scatach, kuro, and brave lizzy say hi.

Napoleon's very interesting lorewise
Also, his kit makes it so he's basically a perfect boss

Spoiler

In other words, I'm sorry comrades we're probably gonna fight the beefcake :(

8 minutes ago, N30 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Its about time Boss Arjuna had a comrade lol

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

10 minutes ago, N30 said:

Hide contents

someone better beat him with Marie.

3 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

someone better beat him with Marie.

What do I get if I do this? :P:

(even if it means I need to pull Marie first)

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

What do I get if I do this? :P:

(even if it means I need to pull Marie first)

I have little knowledge of historical events regarding France, but I'm sure there's a witty comment here.